Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (10287 Views)

Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Please all females I need your attention here, don't send your nude pictures to anyone on Whatsapp or social media, especially Whatsapp. My friend (name withheld ) fell for a guy she met some time ago and he was requesting nude pictures from her as proof of her love since they don't usually see each other and are quite distant, he visits her like once in a week, I don't know if the mods will let me post the name of the site that she saw her nudes. She is seriously devastated now and the admins of the site refused to take down the pictures. her guy is not helping matters and is claiming that someone might have Leaked it from her phone because he only uses her nudes for his pleasure since they are distant.
Please and please if you happen to send your nudes to anyone, you can delete them right away, from WHATSAPP FOLDER go to MEDIA go to WHATSAPP IMAGES the go to SENT and delete copies of the pictures because we found a stash of those in her phone that she actually deleted not knowing whatapp made backup copies of it. Please hear me out, and please we will need help too with taking down the pictures. Thank you
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by rifasenate11(m): 3:32am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Please all females I need your attention here, don't send your nude pictures to anyone on Whatsapp or social media, especially Whatsapp. My friend (name withheld ) fell for a guy she met some time ago and he was requesting nude pictures from her as proof of her love since they don't usually see each other and are quite distant, he visits her like once in a week, I don't know if the mods will let me post the name of the site that she saw her nudes. She is seriously devastated now and the admins of the site refused to take down the pictures. her guy is not helping matters and is claiming that someone might have Leaked it from her phone because he only uses her nudes for his pleasure since they are distant.
Please and please if you happen to send your nudes to anyone, you can delete them right away, from WHATSAPP FOLDER go to MEDIA go to WHATSAPP IMAGES the go to SENT and delete copies of the pictures because we found a stash of those in her phone that she actually deleted not knowing whatapp made backup copies of it. Please hear me out, and please we will need help too with taking down the pictures. Thank you

this nude pictures leaks has just become the latest form of abuse nowadays. I still wonder whether she was hypnotize when she was sending the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2017
rifasenate11:

this nude pictures leaks has just become the latest form of abuse nowadays. I still wonder whether she was hypnotize when she was sending the pictures.
I just don't knowoo she needs serious help right now, any hacker that can take down stuff like that is highly welcome to speak to her
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by 9japrof(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2017
When will these hoes learn, after all the bitter experiences of others, they still want to have a personal example.

What hits the internet never leaves. If she can pay 300,000 naira for my services, I would take the website down

12 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Yameater(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2017
9japrof:
When will these hoes learn, after all the bitter experiences of others, they still want to have a personal example.

What hits the internet never leaves. If she can pay 300,000 naira for my services, I would take the website down
Haba 300k?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by dominique(f): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2017
So girls are still stupidly sending nudes in the name of mumu love. She never see anything yet

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Ladyjumong(f): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2017
Yameater:
Haba 300k?
grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by spaggyy(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2017
What is the name of the site... I will see how I can help u take it down, and also if u can provide a link or a way I can locate her pics on the site.

That's another man business I can't take down the entire site

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Bibi294(f): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
If there is something I hate most, it should be nudes and sext... Why will a sane lady send her nude to another person even if they are married

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by femi4: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I just don't knowoo she needs serious help right now, any hacker that can take down stuff like that is highly welcome to speak to her
Why do ladies like taking their nudes pix if they don't have intention sending it to someone someday.

I can help her take it down but its not free

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by wollexie1106: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2017
That's strong
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2017
spaggyy:
What is the name of the site... I will see how I can help u take it down, and also if u can provide a link or a way I can locate her pics on the site.

That's another man business I can't take down the entire site
ummmh.. take it down with Vaseline abi cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2017
It is very difficult to bring down that image. Just get the dude arrested.

Many of these hungry guys gather nudes from ladies and use it in making money.

I just hope ladies will learn.

Don't make sex tapes even with your spouses. The world is very crazy now.

Ensure you clear all your nudes and sex tapes before sending your phones or laptop for repair.

There are so many nudes online that the persons don't even know.

All the sex tapes you're recording is making money for some dude online without you knowing.

It's high time the Nigerian government woke up to this! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Tochex101(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Be very careful who you release the name of the site to, as most bloggers can sell their souls for web traffic. Goodluck...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm not going to judge her for sending nudes, the danage has been done and she's already suffering for her actions. Next time(if there'd be one) she should be smart enough to crop out her face or send it on snap chat where it can't be saved without her knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by thowbie7ven(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
OP...what's the website's name?...I can help her hack on to the site and take the pictures down in minutes...if you ain't comfy sharing it here, just PM me...I don't know why some useless dudes still do this...

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by HerXLNC(f): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Olodo wey no sabi delete whatsapp images.... Ntoor tongue

She go delete am from gallery not knowing it ll remain in what'sapp media

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2017
Same way am telling this friend of mine to stop sending nudes to her boyfriend, be busy sending nudes cos say na you love pass. Lovingitis grin.

The funniest thing is that the said guy is pestering me with calls and texts after all the nudes she don send to him.

Some guys no get conscience sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nbote(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Anyone asking u for d site simply wants to go and feed their eyes... D damage is done and she jus has to live with it.. Once its on dat site den its on so many others.. U ppl blaming her for sending her for sending her nudes will also blame for for getting her heart broken. I'm pretty sure most of u have been caught in rather uncompromising positions.. If u know how many guys actually record u while u get it down with dem without u even knowing... D guy simply acted childish.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2017
rifasenate11:

Noo, she was not hypnotized, its the fear of losing a guy that make them do that, the guy will tell them to send nudes, instead of them to tell the guy they can't, they go ahead to send it, especially those ones that give them a lot of money. As if a person that really loves you will leave cos you refuse sending him nudes.

Purely stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by heryur(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2017

13 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by AlexCk: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2017
But y do people still send nudes biko??

Even guys sef don dey do am.

Shoo, biko if u want to see my nudes, come to my house, & see it. Mtchwww.
If not, fu*king wait till we see or marry. cool

Whu nude epp,
Nxt time if he or she wants nude, tell am to Google nudes, e will see enough!

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Bibi294:

If there is something I hate most, it should be nudes and sext... Why will a sane lady send her nude to another person even if they are married
As in eh babe, they say na love, but that's having fish brain.

Dem never born that guy wey go make me send him nudes.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
A gentleman will never release a girl's nude pix no matter the circumstance. If a lady's nude pix are exposed by a man, it speaks volume about her own character because it's obvious she has been dating a tout.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by sonofanarchy(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I can help her ..PM the name of the site tru my email kennydonatus@gmail.com
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Darkseid(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2017
I'll like to help her free of charge but eh, I need to see the nudes first to ascertain the level of damages. Codedly send the link to the package. #peace angry
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by vicben27(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2017
I always tell my fiancée never send me nudes, with your face included. I will also say this to all the ladies out there never send your nude showing ur face(that's if your obligated to send) the world is a wicked place nw! enemies ever where

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Andrella51(f): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2017
so sorry for ur friend, hope she learns from this.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2017
What is so special in female nudes that guys always want to kill themselves for? With clothes the female body looks beautiful and amazing, without clothes the female body looks ugly.

14 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
I always tell my fiancée never send me nudes, with your face included. I will also say this to all the ladies out there never send your nude showing ur face(that's if your obligated to send) the world is a wicked place nw! enemies ever where
Its better not to send at all to avoid stories that touches the heart, even if you don't leak it, someone else might see it in your phone and leak it. Some people are that wicked.

But then why should someone be obligated to send nudes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.