Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Erotic Story: The First Honeymoon Night – Lady Shares Wedding Night S*x Experien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story: The First Honeymoon Night – Lady Shares Wedding Night S*x Experien (1581 Views)

Wedding Night S*x As A Virgin – Bride Shares Her Experience One Year After / Lady Boasts About 'hallelujah Challenge' After All-night S*x With Boyfriend / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story: The First Honeymoon Night – Lady Shares Wedding Night S*x Experien by NaijaLoaded24: 11:52pm On May 14, 2017

Sitting under the shower with my head buried in between my legs as my hands held my legs firmly and the cold water from the shower washed my skin, I got lost in thought with a smile only my face.

‘Finally, I’m here, I got to that same point I had spent my life wishing, hoping and praying for. Who would have thought that I’d be so blessed? Who would have believed if I told them that I got the trophy and a golden one at that? Life is just a baggage after all.’
I was still lost in my triumph thought when his soft hands grabbed me I jumped but relaxed the moment I smelled him, I know I’m in safe hands so there’s nothing to fear, he’s my husband after all. I cozied up to him more and the tiny drops of the water continued to fall on us.

He gave me that promising look that makes my heart sink and I leaned in for a kiss he kissed me back, held my face in his hands and gave me that look again, with a broad smile on his face. Oh how cute he looks when he smiles, he then pulled me in for a hug and while at it he planted kisses all over my neck and ear. I shivered and opened my mouth to say something but words eluded me.

What could I possibly say that is not obvious, it was though like yesterday we met and today I’m here in his arms, a band on both our hands and a title of Mr. and Mrs. I couldn’t ask for more, for he was everything I ever asked for and more, he tells me that I’m the best thing that happened to him all the time but I feel more than the same towards him. If there’s anything stronger than love then that’s what I feel for him. My mind drifted off again as he rubbed my back and transcended to my ass massaging it softly... CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODES HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/erotic-story-the-first-honeymoon-night-lady-shares-wedding-night-sx-experience/
Re: Erotic Story: The First Honeymoon Night – Lady Shares Wedding Night S*x Experien by NaijaLoaded24: 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
NaijaLoaded24:

Sitting under the shower with my head buried in between my legs as my hands held my legs firmly and the cold water from the shower washed my skin, I got lost in thought with a smile only my face.

‘Finally, I’m here, I got to that same point I had spent my life wishing, hoping and praying for. Who would have thought that I’d be so blessed? Who would have believed if I told them that I got the trophy and a golden one at that? Life is just a baggage after all.’
I was still lost in my triumph thought when his soft hands grabbed me I jumped but relaxed the moment I smelled him, I know I’m in safe hands so there’s nothing to fear, he’s my husband after all. I cozied up to him more and the tiny drops of the water continued to fall on us.

He gave me that promising look that makes my heart sink and I leaned in for a kiss he kissed me back, held my face in his hands and gave me that look again, with a broad smile on his face. Oh how cute he looks when he smiles, he then pulled me in for a hug and while at it he planted kisses all over my neck and ear. I shivered and opened my mouth to say something but words eluded me.

What could I possibly say that is not obvious, it was though like yesterday we met and today I’m here in his arms, a band on both our hands and a title of Mr. and Mrs. I couldn’t ask for more, for he was everything I ever asked for and more, he tells me that I’m the best thing that happened to him all the time but I feel more than the same towards him. If there’s anything stronger than love then that’s what I feel for him. My mind drifted off again as he rubbed my back and transcended to my ass massaging it softly... CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODES HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/erotic-story-the-first-honeymoon-night-lady-shares-wedding-night-sx-experience/

(1) (Reply)

Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. / Ladies - Sex Alone Can't Keep Your Man / How To Steal Someone’s Girlfriend And Have S*x With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.