Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President (43353 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by bishopjoe02(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2017
BabaCommander:
Is this a tribute or what?
grin grin grin shocked
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by femo86(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Im sure you've started taking those useless drugs again. We've advised you to stick to the romance section and stop coming around here to pollute this board yet you wouldn't listen.

It is only normal for Yorubas to do so while greeting their elders, there is no eye service in that. If you have no respect for elders in your culture, others do.

Now, run back to the romance section, take and upload a picture of yourself with that stupid wack 2 megapixel camera of yours and ask the ladies how you look.

Get the fvck outta here!

Mehn....You just wack this guy ooo.....He's really pained.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by 22General(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2017
who was now doing the snapping? undecided
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by seniorkachion(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2017
ncoolsome:

that is why we are loosing it gradually...that's PMB nt trump/queen,my father taught me to prostrate when I see my elders..

So you will prostrate to a foreigner. Lol. I expect to see Osinbanjo prostrate to Buuhari or anybody older than him if he was well brought up by his father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2017
tonychristopher:

But the picture here isn't honoring but worshipping

This picture depicts worshipping to only a mentally deranged and demented psychopath. Even the owners of english language will not describe this as worshipping but you cannot but see retarded minds with who can claim to know Rome more than the romans.
Some people can just be plainly disgusting such that there is no suffering them.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2017
tonychristopher:

This picture depicts worshipping to only a mentally deranged and demented psychopath. Even the owners of english language will not describe this as worshipping but you cannot but see retarded minds with who can claim to know Rome more than the romans.
Some people can just be plainly disgusting such that there is no suffering them.
Bayo's posture here is not even a full prostration a la yoruba culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
tonychristopher:

This picture depicts worshipping to only a mentally deranged and demented psychopath. Even the owners of english language will not describe this as worshipping but you cannot but see retarded minds who can claim to know Rome more than the romans.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by tonychristopher: 10:05pm On May 15, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

This picture depicts worshipping to only a mentally deranged and demented psychopath. Even the owners of english language will not describe this as worshipping but you cannot but see retarded minds who can claim to know Rome more than the romans.

Can't you just make your point without been insulting or abusive.

Is this a trend in your region or genetic sir

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Adiola(f): 10:21pm On May 15, 2017
ajebuter:
. .Amin oh aburo..thanks
so you are Muslim
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by ncoolsome(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2017
seniorkachion:

So you will prostrate to a foreigner. Lol. I expect to see Osinbanjo prostrate to Buuhari or anybody older than him if he was well brought up by his father.

what's ur point here cuz I dnt get a bitBayo is less than 35yr and shld even be a grandson to pmb who is 75yrs which is twice his age...the age gap is damn wide and so I won't expect osinbajo at 60yrs to do same...I won't prostrate before a foreigner cuz it's nt in their culture..huuuuh

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by campbelljosh(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2017
He stand to greet;he no get respect. He prostrate;it is an eye service again. No wonder...I pause [
Airforce1:
This is just an eye service.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by PStacks(m): 1:09am On May 16, 2017
Well bred properly culture yoruba boy unlike IPOB youths that would wake their father up from bed with a kick ...
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by APCmyheart(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2017
Airforce1:

LOL how about nose service?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by APCmyheart(m): 1:13am On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Thank You Lord

Yes ooo proudly omoluabi unlike some that wake their parent from sleep with scissors kick..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Myself2(m): 4:22am On May 16, 2017
Airforce1:

Why did he remove his shoes.??

Pure asslicking !!!!!

I no blame am,Buhari has plunged Nigeria into recession and all these small small shildren wee not allow photografa to eat again.They keep snapping selfish abi na selfie, if you go any occasion na so so phone a eye pad pipul dey use snap dem own pinshure, so as Bayo see where bread and butter dey,na him the guy siddon put on top the matta even as na the dunce wey cause the recession dey butter him bread
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by ajebuter(f): 7:39am On May 16, 2017
Adiola:
so you are Muslim
No...Christian
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Kc3000: 9:55pm On May 18, 2017
Nicca shut the hell up and take pictures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.