Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! (4868 Views)

The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Fuckshiit: 7:49pm On May 15, 2017
Hope you've been fûçkiñg her pússy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:07pm On May 15, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Hope you've been fûçkiñg her pússy? undecided
.. not really
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Fuckshiit: 8:10pm On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. not really

yöu fúcking gôtta... Fûçking right now! angry

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:26pm On May 15, 2017
Fuckshiit:

yöu fúcking gôtta... Fûçking right now! angry
.. you know how it is when you choose that bae to be special.. you want to take things slowly
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Fuckshiit: 8:28pm On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. you know how it is when you choose that bae to be special.. you want to take things slowly

how're you so fúcking sure she's not fûçking someone else
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by tslemie(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2017
just chill, dont call her, or even try to reach her. Until she tells you why she couldnt even make it to an ice cream appointment..
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:01pm On May 15, 2017
tslemie:
just chill, dont call her, or even try to reach her.
Until she tells you why she couldnt even make it to an ice cream appointment..
.. exactly what I'm doing.. if on/before Sunday she still keep mute about the thing, I will have no option to tell her OFF!
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Abumtestimony1: 10:07pm On May 15, 2017
I had similar experience....she really don't worth it. Moreover, she is stingy and doesn't love you. Beta dump that ass
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:27pm On May 15, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
I had similar experience....she really don't worth it. Moreover, she is stingy and doesn't love you. Beta dump that ass
.. I can really see that. What a world. What we like doesn't like us
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Limitless72(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2017
Bro I swear u too gat chill....
Me no get this kind patience wey u get ooo
If e hard for my babe to send me her picx, she be akagum, she wan show me sey she get sense....
Ohhh Bleep shit....my refuse bin no dey far from me
Sharperly I go dump you to whr u belong....

Nothing good comes out from such a relationship...
How one girl go dey prove to me sey she smart or she be parasite....

Communication they say is best in a relationship...
Organized am,, make two of una sidon yarn d matter wey dey trouble you mind....

If she no change bro breakup with am before she go break up with you.....
Nd lastly fuckthe hell out of her fucking pussy,,,,how u go jst hand ur balls over to a girl that doesn't derseve you,.... #mtchew yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
Limitless72:
Bro I swear u too gat chill....
Me no get this kind patience wey u get ooo
If e hard for my babe to send me her picx, she be akagum, she wan show me sey she get sense....
Ohhh Bleep shit....my refuse bin no dey far from me
Sharperly I go dump you to whr u belong....

Nothing good comes out from such a relationship...
How one girl go dey prove to me sey she smart or she be parasite....

Communication they say is best in a relationship...
Organized am,, make two of una sidon yarn d matter wey dey trouble you mind....

If she no change bro breakup with am before she go break up with you.....
Nd lastly fuckthe hell out of her fucking pussy,,,,how u go jst hand ur balls over to a girl that doesn't derseve you,.... #mtchew yeye dey smell
.. exactly bro. I don talk, talk, talk ehhh. That picture own self dey burn my heart sef. She's very self centred, stingy, selfish and surely a parasite
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by loshybab(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
Hello NLanders. I met this girl sometime in November last year. At first she seems to be the kinda girl I have always wanted to get. I'm a kinda person that likes balance in everything That I do especially when relationship is involved. I'm beginning to believe that it is always ABOUT HER.. since I met her, she has not contributed anything even thou I haven't asked her to get anything for me. She will always tell me about call cards, my phone is not good again, get me some handbags, shoes and stuffs like that. All those things to be honest I always get for her just to make her happy and understand that I'm so much into her. What I have actually bought for her, I swear I have never done it to any girl in my life. Just few days ago I decided to tempt her about taking me out, she started " oh baby, I don't have no money on me " not only that, she never done anything for me since the start of the relationship. What should I do please
simply put! she is just into your wallet/pocket

datsall!
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Nobody: 1:10am On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. exactly bro. I don talk, talk, talk ehhh. That picture own self dey burn my heart sef. She's very self centred, stingy, selfish and surely a parasite
Guy you be mumu oo. I was in such a relationship a month ago. I just deleted all the girl contact from my phone to avoid mistakenly calling her again. Just dump dat girl asap. She ain't worth ur time, it'll take time to forget her but you'll. Just DUMP HER!! Don't say i didn't warn u
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Nobody: 1:13am On May 16, 2017
Go through this thread and avoid making the same mistake in another relationship you'll find yourself in https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only THIS THREAD HELPED ME A LOT
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Frankicent(m): 1:30am On May 16, 2017
Give me her whatsapp number make I talk to her 4 u
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by AnnaGray(f): 2:29am On May 16, 2017
Hopefully she is giving you the bleep bleep tongue

Then everything is equal.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by SmellingAnus(m): 3:10am On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
What else do you expect? I will be truthful to you even as a lady i noticed that most females see themselves as queens but in economic terms they a big liabilities. They all want to go to school and get married. Thats all! They have no creative spirit and they believe all the hustling is for the man as they were created to give birth ONLY and Enjoy MONEY only. When i see girls do this, i always ask them. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A MAN? YOUR Only difference is your gender. HE uses his hands to work, so use yours. Sam Adeyemi said " Which other way can you help a man as a woman if not in his finances", if you think its to give him children then you lie. GIVING BIRTH IS YOUR NATURAL DEFAULT AND THAT IS WHY YOU MENSURATE undecided undecided undecided
the fact that this advice is even coming from a female makes it more interesting. good advice , keep it up... My first time of coming across your moniker I hope it doesn't be the last time.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:43am On May 16, 2017
loshybab:

simply put! she is just into your wallet/pocket

datsall!
.. you have said it all broh. I should have seen it coming, I should have read the signs
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:46am On May 16, 2017
Betmaster3:
Guy you be mumu oo. I was in such a relationship a month ago. I just deleted all the girl contact from my phone to avoid mistakenly calling her again. Just dump dat girl asap. She ain't worth ur time, it'll take time to forget her but you'll. Just DUMP HER!! Don't say i didn't warn u
.. I'm doing the best I can to forget her asap. The Almighty will help me
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:49am On May 16, 2017
Betmaster3:
Go through this thread and avoid making the same mistake in another relationship you'll find yourself in https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only THIS THREAD HELPED ME A LOT
.. thanks broh
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:53am On May 16, 2017
AnnaGray:
Hopefully she is giving you the bleep bleep tongue

Then everything is equal.
...not really

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by oluwashedy: 7:03am On May 16, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin My gal,was once like dat,buh i changed her mentality,ladies r naturally demanding buh nt all though, some r just sharks,dey blv u v to spend b4 u phuck,buh u do nt always v to oblige to wateva she asks for,she might just b using u....Sit her down n talk some senses into her....
My ex does the same thing..... Tried to change mentality buh she wouldn't change.... We broke on the ground dt she couldn't cajole me to get her what she demands
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 7:34am On May 16, 2017
oluwashedy:
My ex does the same thing..... Tried to change mentality buh she wouldn't change.... We broke on the ground dt she couldn't cajole me to get her what she demands
... why are most girls like that
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Limitless72(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:

Bro I no go lie you with weytin u don yarn ehnnn
Dat girl no deserve you,,,,
A relationship should be built on cores such as respect, trust and LOVE..
The fact that she infringe your date with her and she didn't inform you before time to be fore-ware and
Since then no text no call means she doesn't respect you as a person and your relationship too...

And you don even talk tire sef....#Mtchew
Withdraw your affection, ur love, ur trust, ur interest, ur attention, ur money, from her....
Bleep her and breakup...I swear it will be better you're the person that put a closure to the relationship than its her....#WISEUP
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:59am On May 16, 2017
Limitless72:

Bro I no go lie you with weytin u don yarn ehnnn
Dat girl no deserve you,,,,
A relationship should be built on cores such as respect, trust and LOVE..
The fact that she infringe your date with her and she didn't inform you before time to be fore-ware and
Since then no text no call means she doesn't respect you as a person and your relationship too...

And you don even talk tire sef....#Mtchew
Withdraw your affection, ur love, ur trust, ur interest, ur attention, ur money, from her....
Bleep her and breakup...I swear it will be better you're the person that put a closure to the relationship than its her....#WISEUP
... you have nailed it broh. Make I carry my good self go find someone that deserves me. No regrets
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by oluwashedy: 1:26pm On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
... why are most girls like that
If you ask me, na who I go ask?..... I believe there are still good gals. Infact I've met one same location buh m still trying to win her over
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
oluwashedy:
If you ask me, na who I go ask?..... I believe there are still good gals. Infact I've met one same location buh m still trying to win her over
... thanks jare
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Tklabelle(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
Honestly I will say find yourself a genuine girl that will like you for you as a person. This chick is obviously not it.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by oluwashedy: 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
... thanks jare
Once a lady start exhibiting those traits.... Pls leave her
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:33pm On May 16, 2017
oluwashedy:
Once a lady start exhibiting those traits.... Pls leave her
.. hard to do but I have no choice. I refuse to be used
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by oluwashedy: 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. hard to do but I have no choice. I refuse to be used
Exactly. When you meet a real bae, you'll know
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:51pm On May 16, 2017
oluwashedy:
Exactly. When you meet a real bae, you'll know
.. this world is really turning around. She has not even bothered to call or text since Sunday she's supposed to take me out. Even thou I wanted to try her out with that to see what she will do. I have noticed that she's not really what I thought she is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Odunlade Memes. / Man Advises A Lady Against Showing Her Chest Shape (Photos) / Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.