Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! (4856 Views)

The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:23am On May 15, 2017
Hello NLanders. I met this girl sometime in November last year. At first she seems to be the kinda girl I have always wanted to get. I'm a kinda person that likes balance in everything That I do especially when relationship is involved. I'm beginning to believe that it is always ABOUT HER.. since I met her, she has not contributed anything even thou I haven't asked her to get anything for me. She will always tell me about call cards, my phone is not good again, get me some handbags, shoes and stuffs like that. All those things to be honest I always get for her just to make her happy and understand that I'm so much into her. What I have actually bought for her, I swear I have never done it to any girl in my life. Just few days ago I decided to tempt her about taking me out, she started " oh baby, I don't have no money on me " not only that, she never done anything for me since the start of the relationship. What should I do please
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by blueandbirds(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2017
Well that's how most of this stingy girls act, they are just selfish, the choice is yours bro, you don't need anyone to tell you what to do, you should figure it out yourself..God bless..

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by harffie(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2017
smiley
Love is not always about what you want to get but what you want to give...
She might be telling the truth, just give her some time.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Dotwillis1(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
Hello NLanders. I met this girl sometime in November last year. At first she seems to be the kinda girl I have always wanted to get. I'm a kinda person that likes balance in everything That I do especially when relationship is involved. I'm beginning to believe that it is always ABOUT HER.. since I met her, she has not contributed anything even thou I haven't asked her to get anything for me She will always tell me about call cards, my phone is not good again, get me some handbags, shoes and stuffs like that All those things to be honest I always get for her just to make her happy and understand that I'm so much into her. What I have actually bought for her, I swear I have never done it to any girl in my life. Just few days ago I decided to tempt her about taking me out, she started " oh baby, I don't have no money on me " not only that, she never done anything for me since the start of the relationship. What should I do please

And he is still asking bout what to do

You are very dense....no offenceundecided

5 Likes

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:37am On May 15, 2017
harffie:
smiley
Love is not always about what you want to get but what you want to give...
She might be telling the truth, just give her some time.
... that she may not have? Someone that once told me she had used some 30k to clear something for her school thingy?
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:38am On May 15, 2017
Dotwillis1:

.. it ok thanks a lot
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by eleko1: 10:38am On May 15, 2017
undecided to take u out go where exactly? is she working.?Did she use otumophor/cast a do as I command spell on u?Tell us una discipline/work
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:40am On May 15, 2017
eleko1:
undecided to take u out go where exactly? is she working.?Did she use otumophor/cast a do as I command spell on u?Tell us unable discipline/work
.. she's in uni. We argued about that and we concluded she can only afford ice-cream which I accept. The time of the appointment reach, no call from her, no text
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by eleko1: 10:45am On May 15, 2017
grin wink cheesy embarassed sad
LEBEfirstson:
.. she's in uni. We argued about that and we concluded she can only afford ice-cream which I accept. The time of the appointment reach, no call from her, no text
grin if she buy u that ice cream,be rest assured that u'll pay for it in 100 fold.By the way,which state are u both ?
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:48am On May 15, 2017
eleko1:
grin wink cheesy embarassed sad grin if she buy u that ice cream,be rest assured that u'll pay for it in 100 fold.By the way,which state are u both ?
.. is it too much to ask for?
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by eleko1: 10:51am On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. is it too much to ask for?
u don't even need to ask her b4 she do the needful.U baby is either omo iya ijebu /from south East.Dnt let her use ur head.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
eleko1:
u don't even need to ask her b4 she do the needful.U baby is either omo iya ijebu /from south East.Dnt let her use ur head.
.. we are easterners.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by eleko1: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
angry angry wink embarassed grin angry embarassed sad
Dotwillis1:

.wet in he do u?Nah love wan tin tin
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
What else do you expect? I will be truthful to you even as a lady i noticed that most females see themselves as queens but in economic terms they a big liabilities. They all want to go to school and get married. Thats all! They have no creative spirit and they believe all the hustling is for the man as they were created to give birth ONLY and Enjoy MONEY only. When i see girls do this, i always ask them. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A MAN? YOUR Only difference is your gender. HE uses his hands to work, so use yours. Sam Adeyemi said " Which other way can you help a man as a woman if not in his finances", if you think its to give him children then you lie. GIVING BIRTH IS YOUR NATURAL DEFAULT AND THAT IS WHY YOU MENSURATE undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 11:03am On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
What else do you expect? I will be truthful to you even as a lady i noticed that most females see themselves as queens but in economic terms they a big liabilities. They all want to go to school and get married. Thats all! They have no creative spirit and they believe all the hustling is for the man as they were created to give birth ONLY and Enjoy MONEY only. When i see girls do this, i always ask them. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A MAN? YOUR Only difference is your gender. HE uses his hands to work, so use yours. Sam Adeyemi said " Which other way can you help a man as a woman if not in his finances", if you think its to give him children then you lie. GIVING BIRTH IS YOUR NATURAL DEFAULT AND THAT IS WHY YOU MENSURATE undecided undecided undecided
. Steph dear, what do you reckon I do?
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 11:04am On May 15, 2017
eleko1:
lobatan! I talk am.i know the characteristics of lady like Dat. Hope u aren't a refrigerator technician, mechanic,spare parts seller. u better run.No future with her.she'll just collect ur money and leave u for one Chief last last.Shine ur eyes
.. hahahaha bro, you are funny aswear.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Headlesschicken(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2017
grin My gal,was once like dat,buh i changed her mentality,ladies r naturally demanding buh nt all though, some r just sharks,dey blv u v to spend b4 u phuck,buh u do nt always v to oblige to wateva she asks for,she might just b using u....Sit her down n talk some senses into her....
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 11:10am On May 15, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin My gal,was once like dat,buh i changed her mentality,ladies r naturally demanding buh nt all though, some r just sharks,dey blv u v to spend b4 u phuck,buh u do nt always v to oblige to wateva she asks for,she might just b using u....Sit her down n talk some senses into her....
.. thanks bro. I wish I can sit her down and talk. Even when I ask her to send me pictures(not nude) it's WAR before she will do it. Every little thing that wouldn't cost her a thing is a big no no or I will not call her for days before she will do it
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
. Steph dear, what do you reckon I do?

Firstly i will advise you to talk to her again and pour out your heart without pretense. If she continues living an irresponsible life, then call it a quit. A relationship involves both parties and if one person is shying away from responsibilities, then that one isn't giving priority to that relationship. What you love is what you protect. This African ignorance should be dealt with ASAP and a reorientation be implemented. Most Women go about owing debts and hoping to get married and pay back. Arrant Nonsense. You spend so much time on your looks than developing your mental capacity. Your value in marriage or a relationship isn't dependent on your beauty or the number of children you have given birth to or the gender but your contribution to the growth of that relationship. Stop crying and saying "After giving birth to a male child for him he left me with nothing".... CHANGE AND START BEING PRODUCTIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by ikp120(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2017
Bro teach that girl how to be contented with what she has.
Stop being a maga! angry
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by SexyNairalander: 1:21pm On May 15, 2017
booked

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 1:43pm On May 15, 2017
ikp120:
Bro teach that girl how to be contented with what she has.

Stop being a maga! angry
.. I'm wondering how most girls think.. I just want to try her with that taking out thingy. Can you believe even upto this very moment, she hasn't called nor text as to why she couldn't make it with the appointment
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Modragon(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Your a bae...I luv u for this wink
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by ikp120(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. I'm wondering how most girls think.. I just want to try her with that taking out thingy. Can you believe even upto this very moment, she hasn't called nor text as to why she couldn't make it with the appointment
Bro you're simply a maga! Nothing more! You be her mugu money spender, according to P- Square.

You're being used bro. Use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by ikp120(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. thanks bro. I wish I can sit her down and talk. Even when I ask her to send me pictures(not nude) it's WAR before she will do it. Every little thing that wouldn't cost her a thing is a big no no or I will not call her for days before she will do it
Bro this is all I needed to conclusively prove that you're being used by that girl.

She's obviously a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 2:46pm On May 15, 2017
ikp120:
Bro you're simply a maga! Nothing more! You be her mugu money spender, according to P- Square.

You're being used bro. Use your head.
oh! Why me? Such a shame she doesn't see how much I have loved her
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
ikp120:
Bro this is all I needed to conclusively prove that you're being used by that girl.

She's obviously a gold digger.
.. I have been thinking with my heart these days. I will start thinking with my head
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2017
DumP Her BeforE DusT TodaY.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by jedisco(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

You've got a wise head on your shoulders. Don't loose it. Reading something like this from a lady is refreshing.

@op
relationships are not meant to be one sided. A time should come where u take a pause, clear ur emotions and see if ur partner cares about it. I think you've got to that stage though a bit late and should just have to take a walk if you don't see any change after talking it over with her.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:32pm On May 15, 2017
jedisco:

You've got a wise head on your shoulders. Don't loose it. Reading something like this from a lady is refreshing.

@op
relationships are not meant to be one sided. A time should come where u take a pause, clear ur emotions and see if ur partner cares about it. I think you've got to that stage though a bit late and should just have to take a walk if you don't see any change after talking it over with her.
.. I'm sincerely very pleased about all the response so far. It really hurts to see that people you cared about doesn't care about you as well. Selfishness is very bad. Can you imagine she has not even called to tell me why she didn't make it with the appointment
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by adegeye38(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
Hello NLanders. I met this girl sometime in November last year. At first she seems to be the kinda girl I have always wanted to get. I'm a kinda person that likes balance in everything That I do especially when relationship is involved. I'm beginning to believe that it is always ABOUT HER.. since I met her, she has not contributed anything even thou I haven't asked her to get anything for me. She will always tell me about call cards, my phone is not good again, get me some handbags, shoes and stuffs like that. All those things to be honest I always get for her just to make her happy and understand that I'm so much into her. What I have actually bought for her, I swear I have never done it to any girl in my life. Just few days ago I decided to tempt her about taking me out, she started " oh baby, I don't have no money on me " not only that, she never done anything for me since the start of the relationship. What should I do please
chai, u don Bleep up sortay, human beings generally have a way of taken tins 4 granted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics / I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults) / Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.