Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! (4869 Views)

The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by oluwashedy: 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. this world is really turning around. She has not even bothered to call or text since Sunday she's supposed to take me out. Even thou I wanted to try her out with that to see what she will do. I have noticed that she's not really what I thought she is
Forget the girl and move on
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Drixxx(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2017
I Bet she must be Igbo #GodForbidBadThing
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 9:19pm On May 16, 2017
oluwashedy:
Forget the girl and move on
... I'm doing it.. I'm strong

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 9:20pm On May 16, 2017
Drixxx:
I Bet she must be Igbo #GodForbidBadThing
... yeah she is
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Burgerlomo: 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
You can do nothing, just continue to be her maga to gbori wole, maga to sure, and her confirmed ATM. Abeg no vex ooo.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Bobbyrobby1(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2017
let me tell u wat to do,buy jamb form after that ask them,smh,sometimes NL dey vex me,u see fire u r still asking should I enter.nonsense,
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 9:38pm On May 16, 2017
Burgerlomo:
You can do nothing, just continue to be her maga to gbori wole, maga to sure, and her confirmed ATM. Abeg no vex ooo.
... not anymore. I was. Some girls are very clueless
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Drixxx(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
... yeah she is
Guy Igbo girls are stingy pieces of goat shit I swr,...I'm Igbo too but I'd be honest here, they just consume anything they see and never care to give back,expecting to b treated like royalty ,Fvcked up humans
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 9:41pm On May 16, 2017
Bobbyrobby1:
let me tell u wat to do,buy jamb form after that ask them,smh,sometimes NL dey vex me,u see fire u r still asking should I enter.nonsense,
.. I really get your point broh. Most times it's not easy, some situations can make you not to think straight
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 9:42pm On May 16, 2017
Drixxx:

Guy Igbo girls are stingy pieces of goat shit I swr,...I'm Igbo too but I'd be honest here, they just consume anything they see and never care to give back,expecting to b treated like royalty ,Fvcked up humans
.. I'm really learning from my mistakes right now. The girl doesn't have conscience at all
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
... not anymore. I was. Some girls are very clueless

Just stop spending unnecessarily on her and see what will happen, if she continues with you by then fine but if not just let her be period
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Emobi11: 10:13pm On May 16, 2017
Let her go now don't even think twice... It wud have even been better if she borrowed that money from her friends and later take it from you times 3 but noooo.... She didn't take you out nd neva bothered to call...since sunday ahhh my guy I feel your pain this girl no love you one bit... She cant even pretend to. Cos if she did she wud hv done as i sed earlier.. Just delete her numb and forget abt her.. If she later calls you or messages you my guy ignore all and look for someone who can reciprocate your love.. I know its hard but its d truth
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:23pm On May 16, 2017
Emobi11:
Let her go now don't even think twice... It wud have even been better if she borrowed that money from her friends and later take it from you times 3 but noooo.... She didn't take you out nd neva bothered to call...since sunday ahhh my guy I feel your pain this girl no love you one bit... She cant even pretend to. Cos if she did she wud hv done as i sed earlier.. Just delete her numb and forget abt her.. If she later calls you or messages you my guy ignore all and look for someone who can reciprocate your love.. I know its hard but its d truth
.. you have said everything right. I have no regrets that I have done all those things for her because it's from my heat. I will surely delete her off my mind, phones etc. I will surely tell her off whenever she tried to get back with one stinking message. Some girls are really really clueless
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 10:26pm On May 16, 2017
Emobi11:
.. if she had borrowed from her friends and take it back, it would have been that she really cared but she never
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Nobody: 3:12am On May 17, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin My gal,was once like dat,buh i changed her mentality,ladies r naturally demanding buh nt all though, some r just sharks,dey blv u v to spend b4 u phuck,buh u do nt always v to oblige to wateva she asks for,she might just b using u....Sit her down n talk some senses into her....
I love it when men are not judgemental. You did just the right thing, instead of concluding she is a gold digger, you made her see reasons why she shouldn't be materialistic and she obliged. I pray for men like you. Kudos.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Nobody: 3:16am On May 17, 2017
Drixxx:

Why the hasty generalization ? How many Igbo girls have you met ? You all be praying for a good woman and when you meet one you treat her like a piece of trash ? Really bad.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Bobbyrobby1(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. I really get your point broh. Most times it's not easy, some situations can make you not to think straight
I understand boss,but this wan drain u dump u,can't u see,well sha they say it is hard to see d frame wen u r in d picture, na only give me she sabi,she nor sabi say u take abi,boss leave this girl now,b4 u sell ur father house cos of her,next time range u go buy for her u go dey buy new Pam slippers for urself
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:01am On May 17, 2017
Bobbyrobby1:
I understand boss,but this wan drain u dump u,can't u see,well sha they say it is hard to see d frame wen u r in d picture, na only give me she sabi,she nor sabi say u take abi,boss leave this girl now,b4 u sell ur father house cos of her,next time range u go buy for her u go dey buy new Pam slippers for urself
... hahahaha bossman e never reach like that oo lol.. giving her anything now is on the pause mode. She called this morning dey ask me why I didn't bother to call her even if I no see her call.. can you imagine person wey wan take me out on Sunday oo but failed
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:03am On May 17, 2017
Destinyy22:
Why the hasty generalization ? How many Igbo girls have you met ? You all be praying for a good woman and when you meet one you treat her like a piece of trash ? Really bad.
.. my dear, tbh, is it bad to dey give your girl anything she wants and in return she wouldn't sacrifice a dime just for you,? E really pain me fa
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:04am On May 17, 2017
Destinyy22:
I love it when men are not judgemental. You did just the right thing, instead of concluding she is a gold digger, you made her see reasons why she shouldn't be materialistic and she obliged. I pray for men like you. Kudos.
.. ha!!! If you see the kain talk wey I don talk ehh, I come dey imagine if I'm a preacher sef. It's horrible
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Jflex07(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2017
Guy, for your own good, forget that girl. This is the same thing a friend of mine also passed through, but now he's happy, no more careless spending, she doesn't love you.. no go dull yourself unless she use charm on you
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Nobody: 10:14am On May 17, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. my dear, tbh, is it bad to dey give your girl anything she wants and in return she wouldn't sacrifice a dime just for you,? E really pain me fa
Yea, I understand. You shouldn't even ask to receive if she truly loves you. You'll find the right person for yourself soon.
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Drixxx(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
Destinyy22:
Madam I don't need to meet all the Igbo girls in d world (God forbid sha).I've had experiences,heard and seen people's experience total sh!t just our dear Op
IGBO GIRLS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ABEG !
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by LEBEfirstson: 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
Drixxx:

Madam I don't need to meet all the Igbo girls in d world (God forbid sha).I've had experiences,heard and seen people's experience total sh!t just our dear Op
IGBO GIRLS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ABEG !
... hahahaha broh, e be like say you dey vex pass me sef loool
Re: Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! by Drixxx(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
... hahahaha broh, e be like say you dey vex pass me sef loool
my guy u no go understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? / Checkout This Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore, Hit Or Miss?: / Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.