Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50299 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 16, 2017
ensamy:

Brother all the above verses you quoted, let me inform you that Jesus the Christ has done away with all those things by his death on the Cross and resurrection.
Love thy neighbour as thyselve, in which all the other commandments are summed up. For instance if you

Lwkmd
Well, my Quran has summed it up that
"Unto you, your religion and unto me, my religion"
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 8:04pm On May 16, 2017
Jelal0007:
U seem 2 have a problem with 'comprehension',I can't blame u though. Many of u lot are ignorant and u reason like Boko Haram fanatics. That said,there's nothing outdated about the content of the quran. History tells us there was a time when muslims had a serious issue with Christians (who allied themselves with the jews),in arabia. Then those verses which u quoted were revealed. Now,if in this 21st century something 'similar' 2 wat happened then were 2 occur again,then such a verse is 2b reflected upon. However,islam encourages 'harmony' especially in a society where peace and justice reigns. Regarding the last point u made about prostitutes;it clearly shows how 'Confidently IGNORANT' u are. Please provide 'EVIDENCE' or forever keep that gutter u call mouth shut. By the way,what do u even know about 'Christian History'?
Seeing how the Boko haram fanatics are using the Holy Bible to base their wickedness.

So, the verses were revealed when Christians allied with Jews in Arabia Against Muhammed, meaning those verses are no longer valid today abi?

Who do you think you are deceiving? Muhammed deceived the Christians, Jews and the Arabian pagans by entering a treaty to live peacefully together, but when everyone wasn't suspecting war, Late false evil muhammed attacked them just like you lot still do today.
You are lying to yourself. Nairalanders knows the lies of Islam.

Tell me you don't believe in those verses today.

Women who have nothing else to do but have sex are called what?

Be fast and die so that you can join your prophet in Hell to enjoy your virgins.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 8:06pm On May 16, 2017
devvland:

Symbolically all true Christians are the Sheep Christ was referring to. I emphasize "true Christians" cos not all Christians are "true"; "for not all that call father father are the children of God"

When christ said: "I have other sheep who are not of this sheep pen" he was referring not merely to Gentile Christians, but to those non-Christians in the world (dead or alive) who exhibit love in the conduct.

Judging by your use of the word "patriarchs" I assume you understand that the Jewish tribe (Israel) started with Abraham. Again, I assume that you understand that before Abraham (and apart from him) the Bible recorded the existence of other righteous people who found favour with God. One of such people is Noah. Another is Enoch.

Before Christianity came to Africa, we had upright ancestors who upheld love and justice...men and women who lived for the love of the fellows. Now the question is do you really believe that a Just God will destroy all these good people (along with Noah and Enoch and even Moses) just because they did not know Christ?

The answer is no. These good people are the ones Christ was referring to when he said that he has other sheep who belong to other sheep pens. Believe it or not, it is not the pleasure of God that any soul should perish. Good people on earth who are not Christians will be judged according to natural justice while Christians who are fully aware of the gospel will be judged according to Bible principles.

Okay.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Seeing how the Boko haram fanatics are using the Holy Bible to base their wickedness.

So, the verses were revealed when Christians allied with Jews in Arabia Against Muhammed, meaning those verses are no longer valid today abi?

Who do you think you are deceiving? Muhammed deceived the Christians, Jews and the Arabian pagans by entering a treaty to live peacefully together, but when everyone wasn't suspecting war, Late false evil muhammed attacked them just like you lot still do today.
You are lying to yourself. Nairalanders knows the lies of Islam.

Tell me you don't believe in those verses today.

Women who have nothing else to do but have sex are called what?

Be fast and die so that you can join your prophet in Hell to enjoy your virgins.

Like I said earlier,u have comprehension issues. There's no point engaging u in an argument. U lack d intellectual capacity 2do.....speaking of dying,U first b!tch.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2017
why do Christains put on cross on their neck i dont understand, or does it mean if ur father was killed with a gun then u put a gun neckles on ur neck.....but thats non of my business tho grin
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thesicilian: 8:39pm On May 16, 2017
ilynem:

So if you believe Christ to be God, you will know that before Christ said love your neighbors, he said we should love and honour God. We believe Jesus to be God. So we must honour Christ as God and accept his divinity. Unfortunately, the Muslims don't do this and that is why they are going to hell.
I do not know how true that is though. I pray the truth will be revealed someday.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gud4dbest(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Only one condition guarantees heaven: unless a man be born again.

walahi,oga freeze head don hit ground...he just misled the poor boy;though, the pastor mightnt av answerd the question wisely.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gud4dbest(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I would rather ILLUMINATI than religion that kill other people

I guess that is not ur resolution,besides,no one is asking u to do religion but get the Life!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by MarieSucre(f): 8:57pm On May 16, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, this is not the right thread to tell my change of ideology.

Anyways, I still call myself a Muslim, just more of deistic and pantheistic one. I don't believe in all these religious dogmas. cool

Okay. We should totally meet on another thread and have this discussion.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 8:57pm On May 16, 2017
Jelal0007:
Like I said earlier,u have comprehension issues. There's no point engaging u in an argument. U lack d intellectual capacity 2do.....speaking of dying,U first b!tch.
Hahahahahahahahaha, You dey fear death? this muslim doesn't want to go enjoy his virgins in Hell.

You want me to believe a lie just like you did. I know better.
Now gerarahia.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahaha, You dey fear death? this muslim doesn't want to go enjoy his virgins in Hell.

You want me to believe a lie just like you did. I know better.
Now gerarahia.
What's wrong with this Maniac? See Mad man on the loose ooo. Ur moniker says lot about ur reasoning 'ANALyse'. Who gives a shit what u believe or think? Its a free world,do whatever u want with ur messed up mind. Eat sh!t.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tintingz(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2017
MarieSucre:

Okay. We should totally meet on another thread and have this discussion.
Or inbox me.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ilynem(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:

I do not know how true that is though. I pray the truth will be revealed someday.
Well, I am very familiar with Islam. They practice a monotheism and see Jesus as a human prophet. The truth has been revealed in the Bible. Get familiar with it.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thesicilian: 9:44pm On May 16, 2017
ilynem:

Well, I am very familiar with Islam. They practice a monotheism and see Jesus as a human prophet. The truth has been revealed in the Bible. Get familiar with it.
One day you'll understand.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Khaliyah(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2017
Harbioye:

"Under the law", u mean old testament?
Yes.
You see the reason many are shying away from churches, it's not bcus they are rebelling against Jesus. It is because they have not been introduced to the Jesus who gives the guilty sinner the GIFT OF NO CONDEMNATION!
Too often, non believers have been introduced to Christianity as a set of rules that only judges and condemns them. If you conduct poll of among non believers to find out what they know about Christianity, many of them would probably be familiar only which the Ten commandments. They know only about the law that kills and not the person who came to brings life.
But Christianity is not about laws, it's about Jesus n how He shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins, for without the blood the bible says there is no forgiveness of sin. That's why Christianity is a relationship based on the shed blood of Jesus Christ. His blood washed away all our sins and the law that we are supposed to fulfill, He fulfilled on our behalf. Bless u
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by JustMercy: 10:06pm On May 16, 2017
God love all of us and that was wwhy He sent Jesus to die for the whole world, Muslim, Tranditional Worshippers, People attending Church that are yet to be born agian etc

But if you reject it what can God do? Nothing because it is a free will. God will not force you to believe in JESUS CHRIST FINISHED WORK ON CALVARY but will encourage and advise you to do so for the sake of days like this when question about eternity with God will be asked or faced.

Well, it depend on which heaven the man Freezy is talking about. I imagine if Doctor failed to tell HIV patient the truth because he felt the HIV patient will feel bad.

If it is the Heaven where The Father, The Son (Jesus) and The Holy Spirit is presently is the object of discussion or where the young man wants to know if his mum is presently, in asmuch we are not a judge, he must know that the fact and truth of the bible.

Then the Mama must be Born again to be in that "Heaven".

John 3:3-7

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Romans 10:9
9 that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 11:25-26

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 8:54-58
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 55 yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 8:31-32
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jesus loves you. Repent of your sin today and accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lorad and Saviour. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by iamdannyfc(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2017
tintingz:
I've warned you several times not to mention me among nairaland Muslim, I'm not the same as them, please get that to your skull.

Your brain should tell you that Islamic hell await you? Even Judaism hell await you, I have made peace with every belief I can go to Buddhism heaven, Hinduism heaven or dine with Zeus in Olympus, or join great warriors in Valhalla with Odin, or enter Olorun heaven kingdom and am very sure Allah will welcome me to Aljana, you can see I've advantages than you. smiley
i just lyk dis guy,i ave been following all his argument..i tink he is included when jesus said "seek the truth and the truth shall set you free" ......he doesnt lock himself with mystery he doesnt knw,someone should try check some of his arguments....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by NemzySeries(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2017
dumb man....wat did d bible say abt divorcing & carrying another woman abt in. d name of BAE to suya spots?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 12:59am On May 17, 2017
Khaliyah:

Yes.
You see the reason many are shying away from churches, it's not bcus they are rebelling against Jesus. It is because they have not been introduced to the Jesus who gives the guilty sinner the GIFT OF NO CONDEMNATION!
Too often, non believers have been introduced to Christianity as a set of rules that only judges and condemns them. If you conduct poll of among non believers to find out what they know about Christianity, many of them would probably be familiar only which the Ten commandments. They know only about the law that kills and not the person who came to brings life.
But Christianity is not about laws, it's about Jesus n how He shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins, for without the blood the bible says there is no forgiveness of sin. That's why Christianity is a relationship based on the shed blood of Jesus Christ. His blood washed away all our sins and the law that we are supposed to fulfill, He fulfilled on our behalf. Bless u

As much as I'll like to believe ur argument, I realize one thing.
If truly, those chapters belong to the book of old testament, then why do ur pastors quote part of the old testament and leave out the rest?
Does it mean that, u only believe in some part of it instead of u guys to just forget about the old testament?

My Quran has summed it up
"Unto you is your religion and unto me is mine"
Christianity is a No No, 4 me
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gbengu(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2017
DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU ALL THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT FORTELLS ABOUT THE COMING OF JESUS AND THE PARTICULAR FAMILY IT WILL COME FROM? ALMOST ALL THE PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE FORTELL HIM AND AT THE END HE CAME IN THE BLOODLINE OF THE PROPHETS TO KING DAVID ETC WHICH ARE A PARTICULAR TRIBE IN ISRAEL (JEW).

EVEN THE JEWS WE ARE REFERING TO ARE ALREADY DOOMED (I.E SOME OF THEM) FOR NOT ACCEPPTING OR BELIEVING IN HIM. DON'T FORGET THAT JEWS ARE THE ONE THAT KILLED JESUS ON THE CROSS TO ALSO FULFILLED WHAT THE PROPHETS HAVE BEEN PROCLAIMING THAT WILL HAPPEN. EVEN JOHN THE BAPTIST THAT WAS PROCLAIMING JESUS CHRIST SHOUTED AND ABUSE THE JEWS THAT THEY ARE SONS OF PYTONS THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE UNTIL THEY SEE SIGNS AND WONDERS (I.E SOME OF THEM). DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE STILL EXPECTING THE SAVIOUR DESPITE ALL RECORDS AND FACT RECORDED FOR THEM IN THEIR TORAH/BIBLE/SCRIPTURE TO THE EXTENT THAT EVEN THE MOSLEMS THAT CAME 2000 YEARS (2 CENTURIES) LATER THAT JESUS HAD DIED DO BELIEVE HE WAS FROM GOD THROUGH SOME MIRACLES RECORDED IN THE QUARAN THAT HE STARTED SPEAKING FROM PREGNANT AND INFANT. SOME MIRACLE RECORDED IN QUARAN ABOUT JESUS WERE NOT EVEN IN THE BIBLE AND YET THOSE JEWS DON'T STILL BELEIVE HIM NOT TO TALK OF MOSLEMS.

WE ARE IN THE PERIOD OF GRACE AND THEY ARE LOOSING THE GRACE GRADUALLY.

MY BELOVED MOSLEM BRODAS AND SISTERS IT IS NOT EASY TO JUST ABANDON YOUR BELIEVE AND RELIGION JUST because SOMEONE SAID SO BUT TRY TO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH ALWAYS. WE ARE ALL BORN INTO ONE RELGION OR OTHER AND THUS IT IS NOT EASY TO DO AWAY WITH IT JUST LIKE THAT BUT I WAN YOU TO KNOW THAT THE LIFE IN ETERNITY IS MORE THAN WHATEVER LIVE WE HAVE IN THIS WORLD. SEARCH THE TRUTH, COMPARE AND CONTRAST WITH OPEN MIND WHEN YOU SEE SOME CLUES DON'T BE SEARCH TRUTH because OF HATRED OR WITH A BIAS MIND COS YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OR SEE THE TRUTH DESPITE STARING AT YOUR FACE.

PLEASE SEEK KNOWLEDGE. I'VE READ ABOUT BUDAHISM, HINDUISM, ATR (PANTHEON ABOUT AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION), ARAB, JEWS, ISLAM ETC. I STUDY HISTORY/INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AS MY FIRSTM DEGREE SO I'VE READ WILD. I'VE SOLID PERSONAL ENGLISH QUARAN AND I JUXTAPOSE THE TRUTH.

MOHAMED BELIEVED THAT ANGEL GABRIEL GAVE HIM THE INSPIRATION AND REVELATIONS BUT GOD SENT JESUS TO US. JESUS IS NOT GOD BUT A MESSENGER WITH EVERY ATTRIBUTES OF GOD THUS because HE CAME HAS HIS SON. EVEN QUARAN CONFIRM THAT JESUS IS THE SPIRIT AND THE WORD OF GOD.

PLEASE GO AND SEE YOUR IMAM, HUSTAZ, ALFA ETC TO SEEK MORE KNOWLEDE AND MOST ESPECIALLY STUDY THE QUARAN YOURSELF. I'VE ALMOST READ EVERY PART OF THE QUARAN TOO.

GOD BLESS YOU.

THANKS

Harbioye:

If truly, those chapters belong to the book of old testament, then why do ur pastors quote part of the old testament and leave out the rest?
Does it mean that, u only believe in some part of it instead of u guys to just forget about the old testament?

Bible says, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Consider the below with your mind, sense (brain), spirit and your Bible in your hand as we explore who Jesus Christ is:

Question: "Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?"

Answer: Yes, Jesus is the only way to heaven. Such an exclusive statement may grate on the postmodern ear, but it is true nonetheless. The Bible teaches that there is no other way to salvation than through Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself says in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” He is not a way, as in one of many; He is the way, as in the one and only. No one, regardless of reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness, can come to God the Father except through Jesus.

Jesus is the only way to heaven for several reasons. Jesus was “chosen by God” to be the Savior (1 Peter 2:4). Jesus is the only One to have come down from heaven and returned there (John 3:13). He is the only person to have lived a perfect human life (Hebrews 4:15). He is the only sacrifice for sin (1 John 2:2; Hebrews 10:26). He alone fulfilled the Law and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17). He is the only man to have conquered death forever (Hebrews 2:14–15). He is the only Mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5). He is the only man whom God has “exalted . . . to the highest place” (Philippians 2:9).

Jesus spoke of Himself as the only way to heaven in several places besides John 14:6. He presented Himself as the object of faith in Matthew 7:21–27. He said His words are life (John 6:63). He promised that those who believe in Him will have eternal life (John 3:14–15). He is the gate of the sheep (John 10:7); the bread of life (John 6:35); and the resurrection (John 11:25). No one else can rightly claim those titles.

I don't want to talk about Islam and Mohamed for now. Although Islam talked about morals and some teaching in the hadit, surah and Sariah but the atrocity Mohamed and his quaran teaches is more than expectation.

In conclusion, I've not seen anyone that will say IN THE NAME OF JESUS OR IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH (i.e ALMIGHTY GOD sometimes called YAHWEH) I BOMBED YOU OR I KILL YOU BUT IN ISLAM YOU ALWAYS HEAR ALAH WAKUBAIR (MAY ALLAH BE GREAT) WHILE COMITTING ATTROCITY.

NOTE: IN ARAB ALMIGHTY GOD IS CALLED ILLAH AND NOT ALLAH, SO DON'T COMPARE THE CHRISTIAN GOD WITH MUSLIM GOD THERE IS DIFFERENT. IF IT IS THE SAME GOD, THEN THAT GOD IS A CONFUSIONIST AND STUPID GOD WHO COMMAND CHRISTIANS, JEWS TO LOVE THIER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS BUT COMMAND MUSLIMS TO KILL THE INFIDELS AND THOSE UNBELIEVERS (THOSE WHO DON'T ACCEPT ISLAM).

WHAT ARE THE MORALS BEHIND JIHAD, MUTAH ETC AND KILLING/FORCEFULLY TAKING OVER OF OTHER'S KINGDOM, PROPERTIES, WIVES, ETC IN THE NAME OF JIHAD. I CAN BODLY TELL YOU IF REALLY READ THAT QUARAN VERY WELL THAT THE THRIVING RICH KINGDOMS ESPECAILLY MECCA AND MEDINA THAT YOU NOW CLAIM TO BE THE CAPITAL OF ISLAM WHERE FOUNDED BY JEWS AND OTHER ARAB TRIBES WITH DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. DO YOU KNOW THAT THE ABULISION AND OTHER PRACTICE IN ISLAM WERE COPIED FROM JEWS. I MEANT THE WASHIG OF HANDS, LEGS, FACE ETC. FACING KABBAH TO PRAY WERE COPIED FROM JEWS COS THEY TOO FACE THE SOLOM'S TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM WHEN PRAYING, KNEELING AND BOWING DOWN, USING/COUNTING OF TESIBAUH FOR PRAYERS, JEWS HAVE THEIR OWN TOO. TELL ME THE TRUTH, THE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD WIVES AND OTHER CONCUBINE OF MOHAMED ARE JEWS, DO YOU KNOW THAT? HOPE YOU KNOW THAT ALL JEWS ARE ARAB AND NOT ALL ARABS ARE JEW?

Have read your quaran that there is an empty grave in KABBAH (Medina) beside Mohamed's grave that was prepare for Jesus Christ that after the amageddon war, Jesus will be 2nd in command to lead muslims to war and after he died he will be buried besinde Mohamed?

My question is where is Jesus Christ now because quran emphasise that Jesus will come back to fight for them and we all know that Mohamed is long dead.

More truth later......

Thanks.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tintingz(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2017
iamdannyfc:
i just lyk dis guy,i ave been following all his argument..i tink he is included when jesus said "seek the truth and the truth shall set you free" ......he doesnt lock himself with mystery he doesnt knw,someone should try check some of his arguments....
Thank you sir.

Permit me to use your post. smiley
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gbengu(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2017
Harbioye:

Ma Shaa Allah
Jazakallahu Khair

Harbioye:

Bible says, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Consider the below with your mind, sense (brain), spirit and your Bible in your hand as we explore who Jesus Christ is:

Question: "Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?"

Answer: Yes, Jesus is the only way to heaven. Such an exclusive statement may grate on the postmodern ear, but it is true nonetheless. The Bible teaches that there is no other way to salvation than through Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself says in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” He is not a way, as in one of many; He is the way, as in the one and only. No one, regardless of reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness, can come to God the Father except through Jesus.

Jesus is the only way to heaven for several reasons. Jesus was “chosen by God” to be the Savior (1 Peter 2:4). Jesus is the only One to have come down from heaven and returned there (John 3:13). He is the only person to have lived a perfect human life (Hebrews 4:15). He is the only sacrifice for sin (1 John 2:2; Hebrews 10:26). He alone fulfilled the Law and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17). He is the only man to have conquered death forever (Hebrews 2:14–15). He is the only Mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5). He is the only man whom God has “exalted . . . to the highest place” (Philippians 2:9).

Jesus spoke of Himself as the only way to heaven in several places besides John 14:6. He presented Himself as the object of faith in Matthew 7:21–27. He said His words are life (John 6:63). He promised that those who believe in Him will have eternal life (John 3:14–15). He is the gate of the sheep (John 10:7); the bread of life (John 6:35); and the resurrection (John 11:25). No one else can rightly claim those titles.

I don't want to talk about Islam and Mohamed for now. Although Islam talked about morals and some teaching in the hadit, surah and Sariah but the atrocity Mohamed and his quaran teaches is more than expectation.

In conclusion, I've not seen anyone that will say IN THE NAME OF JESUS OR IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH (i.e ALMIGHTY GOD sometimes called YAHWEH) I BOMBED YOU OR I KILL YOU BUT IN ISLAM YOU ALWAYS HEAR ALAH WAKUBAIR (MAY ALLAH BE GREAT) WHILE COMITTING ATTROCITY.

NOTE: IN ARAB ALMIGHTY GOD IS CALLED ILLAH AND NOT ALLAH, SO DON'T COMPARE THE CHRISTIAN GOD WITH MUSLIM GOD THERE IS DIFFERENT. IF IT IS THE SAME GOD, THEN THAT GOD IS A CONFUSIONIST AND STUPID GOD WHO COMMAND CHRISTIANS, JEWS TO LOVE THIER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS BUT COMMAND MUSLIMS TO KILL THE INFIDELS AND THOSE UNBELIEVERS (THOSE WHO DON'T ACCEPT ISLAM).

WHAT ARE THE MORALS BEHIND JIHAD, MUTAH ETC AND KILLING/FORCEFULLY TAKING OVER OF OTHER'S KINGDOM, PROPERTIES, WIVES, ETC IN THE NAME OF JIHAD. I CAN BODLY TELL YOU IF REALLY READ THAT QUARAN VERY WELL THAT THE THRIVING RICH KINGDOMS ESPECAILLY MECCA AND MEDINA THAT YOU NOW CLAIM TO BE THE CAPITAL OF ISLAM WHERE FOUNDED BY JEWS AND OTHER ARAB TRIBES WITH DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. DO YOU KNOW THAT THE ABULISION AND OTHER PRACTICE IN ISLAM WERE COPIED FROM JEWS. I MEANT THE WASHIG OF HANDS, LEGS, FACE ETC. FACING KABBAH TO PRAY WERE COPIED FROM JEWS COS THEY TOO FACE THE SOLOM'S TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM WHEN PRAYING, KNEELING AND BOWING DOWN, USING/COUNTING OF TESIBAUH FOR PRAYERS, JEWS HAVE THEIR OWN TOO. TELL ME THE TRUTH, THE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD WIVES AND OTHER CONCUBINE OF MOHAMED ARE JEWS, DO YOU KNOW THAT? HOPE YOU KNOW THAT ALL JEWS ARE ARAB AND NOT ALL ARABS ARE JEW?

Have read your quaran that there is an empty grave in KABBAH (Medina) beside Mohamed's grave that was prepare for Jesus Christ that after the amageddon war, Jesus will be 2nd in command to lead muslims to war and after he died he will be buried besinde Mohamed?

My question is where is Jesus Christ now because quran emphasise that Jesus will come back to fight for them and we all know that Mohamed is long dead.

More truth later......

Thanks.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
you live your life. How you live that life sends you to Heaven or Hell

True
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 8:51am On May 17, 2017
Jelal0007:
What's wrong with this Maniac? See Mad man on the loose ooo. Ur moniker says lot about ur reasoning 'ANALyse'. Who gives a shit what u believe or think? Its a free world,do whatever u want with ur messed up mind. Eat sh!t.
This is typical of Muslims, when the truth hits them instead focusing on the matter at hand, they divert and start attacking the opponent. Pls don't kill any Christian close to you o.

What has my moniker got to do with it?
Mohammed promised you Hellfire, not Paradise. You lot should extract your sorry selves from Christians and Jews. You don't matter to us.

Christians and Jews don't care if you live or die.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

This is typical of Muslims, when the truth hits them instead focusing on the matter at hand, they divert and start attacking the opponent. Pls don't kill any Christian close to you o.

What has my moniker got to do with it?
Mohammed promised you Hellfire, not Paradise. You lot should extract your sorry selves from Christians and Jews. You don't matter to us.

Christians and Jews don't care if you live or die.

DVMB R€TARD...where's the truth in all the mess u just spewed here? See this mental case oo. Swerve abeg.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2017
blakwater:
why do Christains put on cross on their neck i dont understand, or does it mean if ur father was killed with a gun then u put a gun neckles on ur neck.....but thats non of my business tho grin
where are the CHRISTAINS can somebody answer the above question?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 9:06am On May 17, 2017
Jelal0007:
DVMB R€TARD...where's the truth in all the mess u just spewed here? See this mental case oo. Swerve abeg.
Why are you Muslims obsessed with Christians and Jews? We never even notice people like you exists, but you can't stop comparing yourselves with us.

You want our God to allah, you want our Prophets to be your prophets, you want our Christ to be a prophet in Islam.
You want our Paradise to be your paradise even when your Paradise is full of sex orgies.

Pls maintain your lane and proceed to your paradise in Hell where virgins and gay boys are waiting for you muslims.
Perverted pedophile.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Why are you Muslims obsessed with Christians and Jews? We never even notice people like you exists, but you can't stop comparing yourselves with us.

You want our God to allah, you want our Prophets to be your prophets, you want our Christ to be a prophet in Islam.
You want our Paradise to be your paradise even when your Paradise is full of sex orgies.

Pls maintain your lane and proceed to your paradise in Hell where virgins and gay boys are waiting for you muslims.
Perverted pedophile.
He never fails to display his EXTREME $TUPIDITY. Were u born this way? What a sad thing. If it wasn't for bigots like you, the world would be a better place. What m0r0ns like u don't realise is that u reason like B0k0 haram terrorists too. And with that kind of mentality,there'll always be chaos in this world. If u want 2 know what a mistake is,ask ur parents; their answer will be YOU. Dunce.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2017
miketayo:

dats dere , also read Isaiah 55:8, on the last day u ll b surprise abt d type of ppl entering Heaven.. I see no reason y someone that follows Jesus teachings even though isnt a christian wont enter heaven

brother I bet u your not a Christian if not you would know that God can't lie and His word is written in Bible. he has already told u who will enter and who will not enter heaven and your here arguing him.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Leiman100(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

does your quotations prove that Muslims are not going to heaven? The answer is a capital NO! You have derailed from the argument
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 9:48am On May 17, 2017
Jelal0007:
He never fails to display his EXTREME $TUPIDITY. Were u born this way? What a sad thing. If it wasn't for bigots like you, the world would be a better place. What m0r0ns like u don't realise is that u reason like B0k0 haram terrorists too. And with that kind of mentality,there'll always be chaos in this world. If u want 2 know what a mistake is,ask ur parents; their answer will be YOU. Dunce.
A typical muslim with a perverted mouth.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

A typical muslim with a perverted mouth.
Typical B!G0T with a messed up mind filled with hate and bigotry. Little do ur kind know,u think like terr0rists too. FANAT!C like you. Like I said earlier,ur words suites ur moniker. S!llly being.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / "Before Having That Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.