Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50198 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Ayiose(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:
It makes some sense to me though, even as a Christian. If a man can truly love God and his neighbour, and bears no I'll will towards anyone in his heart, why would a loving God deny him access into heaven?
You are really not a Christian but I accept you go to church. Right?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by oluxy(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
This dude is a fo*l man.

He know nothing about what he's talking about and fo*olishly brought it up on air. I wonder how ignorant i missed this.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tee2011: 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Christians are deceiving themselves with their dogmatic believes. what they don't realize is that:

1. The English people called God in English; the Arabs called HIM Allah (likewise in the north); the Igbo and Yoruba Chineke/ Olohun
while the Muslim prefer Allah is because of their language which is Arabic not this topic.

2. Jesus teaches: hmm, You guys are not reading your bible. In mathew 5 vs 17-20; he said. Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill. For truly, I say unto you till heaven and earth pass away not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be call least in the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. FOR I TELL YOU, UNLESS YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS EXCEEDS THAT OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, YOU WILL NEVER ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN .

NOW WHAT ARE THE COMMANDMENTS? left to you, continue reading.

3. Is Jesus teaches different from God ?. In John 6 vs 38; For I have come down from heaven not to do my own will, but the will of HIM who sent me; John 5 vs 30; I can do nothing on my own authority, as I hear I judge and my jugdement is just because i seek not my own will but of HIM who sent me.

4. Your quotes from the Quran, Please for God's sake, if you don't know, their is no crime in asking.

“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him ARE FORCEFUL AGAINST THE DISBELIEVERS, merciful among themselves........”
The Muslims stood firm against the disbelievers but they were never fierce or hard in their treatment towards them.

Quran 16:90
Surely Allah enjoins justice, kindness and the doing of good to kith and kin, and forbids all that is shameful, evil and oppressive. He exhorts you so that you may be mindful.

Quran 2:112
Nay,Whoever submits himself completely to the obedience of Allah and does good will find his reward with his Lord. No fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.

Taking Jews and Christian has friends.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

what does the Bible also said about taking disbelievers has friend talk-less of associating with them:

Deutronomy 13:6
If your brother, the son of your mother or your son or your daughter or the wife of your bossom or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly; saying, let us go and serve other gods which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death......

All christian are disbelievers/gentiles even Jesus said so:
mathew 12:18-21

1 Corinthians 15:12-19...
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2017
miketayo:

so everyone that came before Jesus is going to Hell? Dont forget Jesus is God
"NOP"
Brother read and understand Bible because all the answers you need is there.
go and read 1peter 4 Vs 6.

so u don't know that as preaching is ongoing here is the same way is on over there? when Jesus died he went there to release them just as he liberated us.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hamzeiy: 1:35pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Here is what you god promised you;

Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of HELL. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.’ “

WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
lol...hadith without refrence..keep deceiving your self..until you enter you grave. its not far reaching.its sooner than you think.
the beauty of islam is the fact that its enemies can only attack it vie falsehood. while for other false faiths like yours it has it self to blame for it destruction
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 1:37pm On May 16, 2017
hamzeiy:

lol...hadith without refrence..keep deceibing your self..until you enter you grave. its not far reaching.its sooner than you think.
the beauty of islam is the fact that its enemies can only attack it vie falsehood. while for other false faiths like yours it has it self to blame for it destruction
Quran 351.

Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of HELL. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.’ “
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by alizma: 1:38pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Good works does not qualify you sir.

The first thing it takes is you realizing that you are;
Dead (spiritually) Which is the real you.

That you are lost without hope.

That you need help and can't help yourself.

And, you understand what really happened on the cross.

If you just occupy a sit every Sunday without listening to anything said in Church, yet call yourself a Christian, you'd be lying to yourself eternally.

Who is Christ?

Why did he come?

why did he die?

Why does what happened in Eden affect me?

Answer those questions and then you'll know if you are a christian or not.
did you listen to yourself while typing at all, in which way has this your right up invalidate my statement that God has the final say on who goes to heaven and who will not? people like you are the type of Christian going around saying Jesus Christ is literally the same as God.
I maintain my position, God alone has the final say. don't judge others.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
ihustler:

Well, Welcome to the world of FREEZE!

Same guy says we shouldnt patronize Pastors and Imams because of their false teachings.

I dont know what category of teaching I will place his under.

Straight Dumb!

I m sure Freeze has an account on Nairaland and he would be somewhere laughing and rolling on the ground when he finds some gullible persons took his story seriously.

This is the first am giving attention to anything Freeze has ever said.

For Crying out loud, who is Freeze? Freeze will determine who enters heaven and who doesn't. Why won't he start by determining who enters his own father's house here on earth first if he can do that.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by itsmeurLady(f): 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
Muslims will always decide to block their ears as long as it doesn't favor what they believe in... Same thing with Christains. So let's stop arguing over this and let the truth reign... one thing I kno for sure is that, Darkness can never ever overshadow Light!!! No matter how some religious folks tend to make themselves feel good by blabbing, the truth will always be the truth! What baffles me is how some insensitive Christains defend some vain tots here just because they feel it makes sense to them... Your feelings has nothing to do with the truth, Truth will always be Truth and God's Word is Truth!!!
As for Freeze, he reminds me so much of Paul in the Bible... he can talk all the trash he wants to talk and feel good abt himself bcs he thinks he has money or bcs of his influence, but the day that God will mean him,, that mouth he uses in attacking/prosecuting Men OF God, callin them names (yahoo yahoo pastors), he will use that Same mouth to Confess the TRUTH. I await his Testimony!!!!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Igba123: 1:42pm On May 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Jesus said the above?
I'm sorry if u are out of touch with our holy book. That is the conclusion on this subject frm the holy book. I can't teach u on dis forum. Sorry.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

And u think u're brilliant? Where's ur brilliance when u fail to realise the Quran wasn't revealed in a day or a year? Where's ur brilliance when u fail 2 realise that every 'chapter in the Quran' has a HISTORICAL antecedent attached to it? Go and do proper research young man, for the word of scripture require deep understanding not just taking it literally.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Sike(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2017
But who are you guys to judge who and who won't make heaven tho?!

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2017
victorazy:

"NOP"
Brother read and understand Bible because all the answers you need is there.
go and read 1peter 4 Vs 6.

so u don't know that as preaching is ongoing here is the same way is on over there? when Jesus died he went there to release them just as he liberated us.

dats dere , also read Isaiah 55:8, on the last day u ll b surprise abt d type of ppl entering Heaven.. I see no reason y someone that follows Jesus teachings even though isnt a christian wont enter heaven
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Rilwayne001: 1:52pm On May 16, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, just a rational guy that sticks around. cool

We are all rational wink

tintingz:
Lol, this is not the right thread to tell my change of ideology.

I will like to know as well.

Anyways, I still call myself a Muslim,

A Muslim is a submitter to the will of Allah. Are you sure you are one? Or you just simply calling yourself one?

just more of deistic and pantheistic one.

Do you really believe in the deist god? And although I know little about pantheism, I will like to know how it's rational to believe the idea.

Besides, the two are mutually exclusive.

I don't believe in all these religious dogmas. cool

Not all in my own case, but most. Especially those that are irrational.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 1:53pm On May 16, 2017
alizma:

did you listen to yourself while typing at all, in which way has this your right up invalidate my statement that God has the final say on who goes to heaven and who will not? people like you are the type of Christian going around saying Jesus Christ is literally the same as God.
I maintain my position, God alone has the final say. don't judge others.
So Jesus is not God?
Oga, no one is judging anyone. Let me repeat, Interpret scriptures within contexts so that they will convey the message intended.

It's not God at this time who determines who will or wouldn't make heaven. The rules are clear, get born again by accepting the new life offered by Christ, and depart from sin.

Be transformed and renewed. Its all in your hands not His.

Salvation, He gives freely, but you need to do your own part and accept or reject it.

He will not determine that you enter his Kingdom when you are spiritually dead.

Get life in your spirit, then you can enter his Kingdom, he will not accept salvation for you, so it's totally dependant on you.

Choose ye this day...
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Being born again means accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour.

accepting and doing his teachings or living like him is different .. U are born again once u r Christ like regardless of ur religion
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by harzhan: 1:57pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Do not incite hatred that's uncalled for, do not try to sound smart by twisting the message freeze was trying to pass along, do not give in to religious bigotry.

Daddy freeze was only trying to put a smile on the boy's face and discrediting the unemotional response he got from the pastor by reinforcing his stance with biblical verses to further assure the boy. If you truly failed to see this( not that you saw and ignored) then you should put your humanity to question also.

As a Muslim, I cannot ignore the Quranic verses you quoted above while ascribing the wrong exegesis to them only to appease the bigotry in us. I'll rather quote more verses that put all of what you wrote up there as you playing to the gallery;

This is the whole of Quran 48:29 that you quoted
Surah Al-Fath, Verse 29:
مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Keys: Taurat is the Old testament and Gospel is the new testament. The Quran refers to itself as the Quran no English Interpolation. Think, doesn't this verse further states clarify what freeze told the boy.

This is from Quran 5:69 as you quoted Quran 3
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 69:
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَالَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالصَّابِئُونَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

via iQuran
Daddy freeze is right again. As Allah say ANY who believe in Alla, the last day and work RIGHTEOUSNESS shall not grieve nor fear.

The Prophet S.A.W said NONE OF YOU WILL ENTER PARADISE UNTIL HE WANTS FOR HIS BROTHER WHAT HE WANTS FOR HIMSELF. Translating this to the old saying, love your neighbor, the Prophet S.A.W said your neighbors are those who live 40 houses on both side of your house. He didn't say Muslims, he didn't say Christians, Jews, Traditionalist.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Benekruku(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

You are trying to make me school you, i won't. Go and read.

Ask google "Who were the Puritans?". Ask Google. where did they come from and where did they go?

Gerarahia kid.

You have no point man!

Fact remains "America is not constitutionally aa Christian country nor does it have any affiliation with Christianity"

#Shikena

Stop selling Gala to me and calling it shawarma

You think I no go school

Saudi is an Islamic country, I know
Isreal is a christian country, I know
Iran is an Islamic country, I know
Libya is an Islamic country, I know

I know I u had ways to prove it, you will also claim Russia is a Christian country.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by alizma: 2:01pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

So Jesus is not God?
Oga, no one is judging anyone. Let me repeat, Interpret scriptures within contexts so that they will convey the message intended.

It's not God at this time who determines who will or wouldn't make heaven. The rules are clear, get born again by accepting the new life offered by Christ, and depart from sin.

Be transformed and renewed. Its all in your hands not His.

Salvation, He gives freely, but you need to do your own part and accept or reject it.

He will not determine that you enter his Kingdom when you are spiritually dead.

Get life in your spirit, then you can enter his Kingdom, he will not accept salvation for you, so it's totally dependant on you.

Choose ye this day...
that your first question up there nail you.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 2:03pm On May 16, 2017
alizma:
that your first question up there nail you.
How exactly did it nail me? Who is Jesus?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by bolaji777: 2:06pm On May 16, 2017
lol u can establish the verse for me
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

You have no point man!

Fact remains "America is not constitutionally aa Christian country nor does it have any affiliation with Christianity"

#Shikena

Stop selling Gala to me and calling it shawarma

You think I no go school

Saudi is an Islamic country, I know
Isreal is a christian country, I know
Iran is an Islamic country, I know
Libya is an Islamic country, I know

I know I u had ways to prove it, you will also claim Russia is a Christian country.
Okay kid.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Harkyn92(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
reading this topic just make me laugh, the question will be better if you can turn it around I.e will Christians make heaven?
NO, because being a Christian is just like being a ghost worker. the only religion that will be accepted from the mankind by God is Islam. so help me to tell the pastor that he won't make heaven if he doesn't convert to Islam.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Living brain! Ten people interpret the following :
King James Version 2.New English Bible. 3. Revised Standard Version. 4. New International Version. 5. America Translation of holy Bible. 6.Amplified Bible. 7. Living Bible. 8. New World Translation. 9. New Jerusalem Bible. 10. Good News Bible. 11. Holy Bible. 12. New America Standard Bible.
Again, your Sunday School Bible teachers will not tell you anything about Bible Proliferation.
stop showing your stupidity, the question is, are they the one that wrote the bible or they interpret the bible into English, i guess your imam won't tell you the different between "write" and "interpret"
to my question quran was written by who? Muhammad or allah
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
harzhan:

Do not incite hatred that's uncalled for, do not try to sound smart by twisting the message freeze was trying to pass along, do not give in to religious bigotry.

Daddy freeze was only trying to put a smile on the boy's face and discrediting the unemotional response he got from the pastor by reinforcing his stance with biblical verses to further assure the boy. If you truly failed to see this( not that you saw and ignored) then you should put your humanity to question also.

As a Muslim, I cannot ignore the Quranic verses you quoted above while ascribing the wrong exegesis to them only to appease the bigotry in us. I'll rather quote more verses that put all of what you wrote up there as you playing to the gallery;

This is the whole of Quran 48:29 that you quoted
Surah Al-Fath, Verse 29:
مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Keys: Taurat is the Old testament and Gospel is the new testament. The Quran refers to itself as the Quran no English Interpolation. Think, doesn't this verse further states clarify what freeze told the boy.

This is from Quran 5:69 as you quoted Quran 3
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 69:
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَالَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالصَّابِئُونَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

via iQuran
Daddy freeze is right again. As Allah say ANY who believe in Alla, the last day and work RIGHTEOUSNESS shall not grieve nor fear.

The Prophet S.A.W said NONE OF YOU WILL ENTER PARADISE UNTIL HE WANTS FOR HIS BROTHER WHAT HE WANTS FOR HIMSELF. Translating this to the old saying, love your neighbor, the Prophet S.A.W said your neighbors are those who live 40 houses on both side of your house. He didn't say Muslims, he didn't say Christians, Jews, Traditionalist.
Who are you calling a boy? A 17 yrs old is a boy? First off, Daddy Freeze lied, that incident never happened or he forgot to craft his lies properly.

And, pls stop posting Arabic nonesense here. We speak English here and we have English koran, post it.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Osanoghodua1: 2:24pm On May 16, 2017
Take it or leave it No Muslim is going to heaven except they accept Jesus as their Lord and person saviour John 3:16-19.

Making heaven is not of good work otherwise the people in my state Edo that worship ido would have made heaven because they are very compassionate and nice. But they are doomed except they accept Jesus.

I have lovely Muslim Friends, God help them all.

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
Jelal0007:
And u think u're brilliant? Where's ur brilliance when u fail to realise the Quran wasn't revealed in a day or a year? Where's ur brilliance when u fail 2 realise that every 'chapter in the Quran' has a HISTORICAL antecedent attached to it? Go and do proper research young man, for the word of scripture require deep understanding not just taking it literally.
I think what you should done is deal with the content and not when it was revealed. How is the time it was revealed relevant with it's content.

Muslims are using it's content to kill and main people all over the world. If it's dependant on the period when it was revealed, then it shouldn't be valid for use today. It should be out dated.

Adress the content sir. Does it mean what it says?

Are muslims still applying and living what it says.

Do you still believe when you die you'd go to a paradise full of prostitutes?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 2:28pm On May 16, 2017
Jelal0007:
I think what you should have done here is deal with the content and not with when it was revealed. How is the time it was revealed relevant with it's content? Do you believe what late muhammed wrote as true? Do you live by it's teachings?

Muslims are using it's content to kill and main people all over the world. If it's dependant on the period when it was revealed, then it shouldn't be valid for use today. It should be out dated and be thrown into a trash Can.

Adress the content sir. Does it mean what it says?

Are muslims still applying and living what it says?

Do you still believe when you die you'd go to a paradise full of prostitutes?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by devvland(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Sir, What The Master means there is, the Gentles.
And, being GOOD doesn't qualify us for the kingdom of God.

And those Patriarchs you mentioned were lovers of Yahweh and they followed and obey him.

Pls remember that, at the time the Master said that, Jews never considered any none-Jew good enough for their fold, the Master was just preparing them to open up to the Gentle believers which will later join the fold. Jesus does not have any other sheep who are disobedient to him

He said "My sheep will hear my voice and will follow me".
Where ever his sheep are, when he calls them, they will hear and follow him. This is the reason you see Christians in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan. No matter how much the Muslims kill them, many more will believe.

Christ has sheep everywhere. When they believe, they become his, no longer outsiders.

Interpret the scriptures with understanding sir.

Symbolically all true Christians are the Sheep Christ was referring to. I emphasize "true Christians" cos not all Christians are "true"; "for not all that call father father are the children of God"

When christ said: "I have other sheep who are not of this sheep pen" he was referring not merely to Gentile Christians, but to those non-Christians in the world (dead or alive) who exhibit love in the conduct.

Judging by your use of the word "patriarchs" I assume you understand that the Jewish tribe (Israel) started with Abraham. Again, I assume that you understand that before Abraham (and apart from him) the Bible recorded the existence of other righteous people who found favour with God. One of such people is Noah. Another is Enoch.

Before Christianity came to Africa, we had upright ancestors who upheld love and justice...men and women who lived for the love of the fellows. Now the question is do you really believe that a Just God will destroy all these good people (along with Noah and Enoch and even Moses) just because they did not know Christ?

The answer is no. These good people are the ones Christ was referring to when he said that he has other sheep who belong to other sheep pens. Believe it or not, it is not the pleasure of God that any soul should perish. Good people on earth who are not Christians will be judged according to natural justice while Christians who are fully aware of the gospel will be judged according to Bible principles.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by harzhan: 2:29pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Who are you calling a boy? A 17 yrs old is a boy? First off, Daddy Freeze lied, that incident never happened or he forgot to craft his lies properly.

And, pls stop posting Arabic nonesense here. We speak English here and we have English koran, post it.

Mentally he his a boy, psychologically he is a boy, legally he is a boy. You know freeze lied because? Let's say he lied, haven't a message been passed crossed. Oh, the translation is beneath the Arabic.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by TeamSimple(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I would rather ILLUMINATI than religion that kill other people
May you never find Islam.. May your present choice be your final till death.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jhummiewolz(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2017
JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY AND REMAINS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN(i.e. to THE FATHER). Nobody can enter into heaven unless they believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is the saviour and confess with their mouth that He is Lord. Nobody comes to the father except through me... So tell me how can you go through someone you don't believe or have faith in? Without faith in Jesus Christ, it is impossible to see God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.