Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50204 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Afinn01: 2:41pm On May 16, 2017
I will alway advice we opt for Expository teaching of Bible not Textual.Mr Freeze u jst led d boy in a wrong way. I wil stil use d same jhn 3:3-6 to proof u missed it.
Jhn 3:3 Except ye be born again "u cannot See d kingdom of God".
What happen to "verse 5" which is d primary reason d write of d book got revelation.
Pls read deep is ask fr insight.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Afinn01: 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
I will alway advice we opt for Expository teaching of Bible not Textual.Mr Freeze u jst led d boy in a wrong way. I wil stil use d same jhn 3:3-6 to proof u missed it.
Jhn 3:3 Except ye be born again "u cannot See d kingdom of God".
It is very possible u see d promise Land afar n missed going in. D case of Moses as well u quoted.
What happen to "verse 5" which is d primary reason d write of d book got revelation.
Pls read deep is ask fr insight.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tuscani: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
miketayo:

accepting and doing his teachings or living like him is different .. U are born again once u r Christ like regardless of ur religion
Define 'Christ like' . Any way being born again means accepting and declaring that Jesus is your Lord and pets saviour. Just being a good person is never enough. For by strength shall no man prevail... Our holiness is like filthy rag in his presence. Please define 'Christ like'

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Jelal0007(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

I think what you should have done here is deal with the content and not with when it was revealed. How is the time it was revealed relevant with it's content? Do you believe what late muhammed wrote as true? Do you live by it's teachings?

Muslims are using it's content to kill and main people all over the world. If it's dependant on the period when it was revealed, then it shouldn't be valid for use today. It should be out dated and be thrown into a trash Can.

Adress the content sir. Does it mean what it says?

Are muslims still applying and living what it says?

Do you still believe when you die you'd go to a paradise full of prostitutes?
U seem 2 have a problem with 'comprehension',I can't blame u though. Many of u lot are ignorant and u reason like Boko Haram fanatics. That said,there's nothing outdated about the content of the quran. History tells us there was a time when muslims had a serious issue with Christians (who allied themselves with the jews),in arabia. Then those verses which u quoted were revealed. Now,if in this 21st century something 'similar' 2 wat happened then were 2 occur again,then such a verse is 2b reflected upon. However,islam encourages 'harmony' especially in a society where peace and justice reigns. Regarding the last point u made about prostitutes;it clearly shows how 'Confidently IGNORANT' u are. Please provide 'EVIDENCE' or forever keep that gutter u call mouth shut. By the way,what do u even know about 'Christian History'?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
harzhan:

Mentally he his a boy, psychologically he is a boy, legally he is a boy. You know freeze lied because? Let's say he lied, haven't a message been passed crossed. Oh, the translation is beneath the Arabic.
Mentally is a boy, but old enough to marry in Islam.
Psychologically is a Child but old enough to father a Child in Islam.

I know Freeze lied because Muslims children can never run to a pastor to ask a question like that.

I believe Freeze lied because muslims boy do not have that kind of guts to walk up to a pastor to ask a question like that.
I believe Freeze lied because Islam must have drummed it into the boy that only Muslims will go to heaven.

Freeze lied and now you are lying.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
devvland:

Symbolically all true Christians are the Sheep Christ was referring to. I emphasize "true Christians" cos not all Christians are "true"; "for not all that call father father are the children of God"

When christ said: "I have other sheep who are not of this sheep pen" he was referring not merely to Gentile Christians, but to those non-Christians in the world (dead or alive) who exhibit love in the conduct.

Judging by your use of the word "patriarchs" I assume you understand that the Jewish tribe (Israel) started with Abraham. Again, I assume that you understand that before Abraham (and apart from him) the Bible recorded the existence of other righteous people who found favour with God. One of such people is Noah. Another is Enoch.

Before Christianity came to Africa, we had upright ancestors who upheld love and justice...men and women who lived for the love of the fellows. Now the question is do you really believe that a Just God will destroy all these good people (along with Noah and Enoch and even Moses) just because they did not know Christ?

The answer is no. These good people are the ones Christ was referring to when he said that he has other sheep who belong to other sheep pens. Believe it or not, it is not the pleasure of God that any soul should perish. Good people on earth who are not Christians will be judged according to natural justice while Christians who are fully aware of the gospel will be judged according to Bible principles.

I will answer this when i power my ba3.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
actually we are talking about Jesus Christ not isah of your fake quran created by gigolo Muhammad, lol braindead
u dont even know who JESUS is bro, u are just worshiping a white folk with face full of beards infact u are worshiping an idol, if u dont know JESUS is called ISUS go and read the real Bible not the man made Bible that ur pastors are misleading u with #OneGod #OneQuran
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by paxonel(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUHEtZZFHMC/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Below is a conversation OAP Freeze of Cool FM had with a boy who was wondering if his Muslim late mum made heaven.

http://wotzup.ng/are-muslims-going-to-heaven-oap-freeze-gives-an-answer/
Is daddy freeze a graduate of UI?
He should focus on whatever he studied in school and and preach less of religion. i sense he is a smart fellow who want to preach what will unite the two religions which is very good. But he knows some few things in the Bible.
It's a free world anymay,whatever you preach or say really do not matter. And if he think that muslims will make heaven let him go and erase where the the Bible says whosever do not believe is condemned already.
Because as far as God is concern,muslims are unbelievers, it is a free world to say your mind grin
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by harzhan: 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Mentally is a boy, but old enough to marry in Islam.
Psychologically is a Child but old enough to father a Child in Islam.

I know Freeze lied because Muslims children can never run to a pastor to ask a question like that.

I believe Freeze lied because muslims boy do not have that kind of guts to walk up to a pastor to ask a question like that.
I believe Freeze lied because Islam must have drummed it into the boy that only Muslims will go to heaven.

Freeze lied and now you are lying.

Oh, didn't you get the part that the father is a Christian, Or the part that the father brought the pastor into the house, or the Quranic verse I quoted there that Allah says be you a follower of the book, a Christian, so long as you work RIGHTEOUSNESS and believe in HIM and the last day you'll have no fear or grieve.

Besides, all you've written up there are baseless assumptions. I won't join issues with you any further if you continue with this tirade of .... If you however want to talk about the message, I'll gladly clarify.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Amberon: 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
Thrash!

Go and read up and stop embarrassing yourself. America was founded on christian principles and nothing negates that.

Someone can be a born again christian today and tomorrow he can decide to curse God and leave the faith. It doesn't mean the person was never a christian. So many men of God who worked great miracles backslid. Does it mean they were never Christians?

Everything so subject to change. Most of the middle east were once Christian but today it is predominantly Muslim. Eg Syria and Turkey. Does it mean they were never christian?

Stop bringing your emotions here. Facts betray you.
Afamed:

A truly founded Christian nation will not legalize abortion in their constitution. A truly founded Christian nation will have no room in their constitution to legalise same sex marriage. From all the American constitution, no where they ever proclaimed Christianity. My only concern with people like you is that, you come on line to say any lots of things without digging dip to research into the information you write on line.

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
lol so funny when you people are shouting 10 bible, are you talking about version? Because those people translate the bible to English language not that they wrote bible, so dump, well your quran is fake because all it contain is a photocopy of Jewish book and bible with their tradition/culture, if i may ask quran is written by who? Muhammad or allah
a day will come when JESUS will ask his followers where did u get this religion of urs from, because there is no such religion CHRISTIANITY ever mentioned in any book but if there is can u mention where, and when grin
Olabenjamen22:
lol so funny when you people are shouting 10 bible, are you talking about version? Because those people translate the bible to English language not that they wrote bible, so dump, well your quran is fake because all it contain is a photocopy of Jewish book and bible with their tradition/culture, if i may ask quran is written by who? Muhammad or allah
a day will come when JESUS will ask his followers where did u get this religion of urs from, because there is no such religion CHRISTIANITY ever mentioned in any book but if there is can u mention where, and when
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tintingz(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

We are all rational wink
Some people rationality are limited.

I will like to know as well.
Maybe I should create a thread for this. cool

A Muslim is a submitter to the will of Allah. Are you sure you are one? Or you just simply calling yourself one?
I'm all.

Do you really believe in the deist god? And although I know little about pantheism, I will like to know how it's rational to believe the idea.
I dont have problem with all Gods, i don't see other Gods as monsters like abrahamic religion paint them, that's why I said I've this pantheism thing in me, they tolerate all Gods

Besides, the two are not mutually exclusive.
Yes they are not, deist don't believe in supernaturals, dogmas, pantheist believe in universe(time and space) to be spiritual, they use more of science and quantum physics to explain spirituality which make more sense to me. So I see myself posses both, I might end up in one since I'm still doing researches.

Not all in my own case, but most. Especially those that are irrational.
Ok bro.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He didn't provide any verse that proves his points. He or misquoted verses. Even the verse he quoted are tantamount to shooting himself I'm the foot. How can he quote the words of Christ that says "No one cometh to the Father except through me" and still believe that Muslims will go to the father when Muslims don't see God as a Father. They dont believe Jesus is God's son. So, which Father does Freeze believe Muslims are going to meet if they follow Jesus teachings? The same muslims who deny that Jesus died and resurrected after 3 days, even when he said so himself?

You See, allah is telling muslims to be harsh to those who persecute them. This is contrary to what Jesus teaches and clearly shows that Muslims don't follow Jesus teachings and seen below.

Mathew 5:44-45

But I tell you, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES and PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Guess u forgot these?

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

My point: Everybody has the choice of freedom in choosing whatever religion he believes in.
I, as a Muslim, believe Islam is the right and only way.
The reason why I quoted those bible verses is that, don't be quick to judge any verse of the Quran especially when u have no better understanding of it.
Islam, I repeat, Islam is the only way.
Take it or Leave it.
U want evidence, quote me!?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You can't make heaven without Christ. No one cometh to the Father except through Christ.

No one can do those things you listed above without having Christ's guidance. Christ is the only perfect person that lived like the above. So, if anyone wants to do those things you listed, he or she must have to follow the example set by Christ himself.
talking as if yiu were with christ,and can account for all the things he said that were not included in the bible 24/7 when he was on earth
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Khaliyah(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
Harbioye:

Guess u forgot these?

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

My point: Everybody has the choice of freedom in choosing whatever religion he believes in.
I, as a Muslim, believe Islam is the right and only way.
The reason why I quoted those bible verses is that, don't be quick to judge any verse of the Quran especially when u have no better understanding of it.
Islam, I repeat, Islam is the only way.
Take it or Leave it.
U want evidence, quote me!?
But all dis you quoted were under the law, that's why Christ came so we can live under his Grace not under the law and be free from all condemnation before God.. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by chairman010: 3:34pm On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Only one condition guarantees heaven: unless a man be born again.

bros, according to the bible, been born again is not enough, john 3:3 only says except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God, while John 3:5 says that except a man be born of water and spirit (water baptism and holy ghost baptism) he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
as you can see, there is a clear difference between seeing and entering
in acts 2:38 Peter told the Jews that they must be baptized in the name of the lord Jesus if the must be saved

the op has clearly misled that boy according to the bible
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ensamy(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2017
Yes a muslim,Christian,pagan, Hinduist, Bhudist etc that Love thier neighbour as themselve can make heaven and vice versa.
In the story of the Good samaritan in the bible, neither the Rabbi nor the Jew met the criteria of Perfect Love towards a neighour, but the Samaritan met it. So any one no matter his/her religious affiliation that met God's standard will make heaven.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2017
blakwater:
a day will come when JESUS will ask his followers where did u get this religion of urs from, because there is no such religion CHRISTIANITY ever mentioned in any book but if there is can u mention where, and when grin a day will come when JESUS will ask his followers where did u get this religion of urs from, because there is no such religion CHRISTIANITY ever mentioned in any book but if there is can u mention where, and when

I guess you are still a novice

Acts 11:26 New International Version (NIV)
26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2017
blakwater:
a day will come when JESUS will ask his followers where did u get this religion of urs from, because there is no such religion CHRISTIANITY ever mentioned in any book but if there is can u mention where, and when grin a day will come when JESUS will ask his followers where did u get this religion of urs from, because there is no such religion CHRISTIANITY ever mentioned in any book but if there is can u mention where, and when

26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Matthew 28:16-20 New International Version (NIV)
The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Lol, well you don't need to understand those verses(foundation of Christianity), you never answer my question abi you don't know the answer.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Afamed: 3:50pm On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
Thrash!

Go and read up and stop embarrassing yourself. America was founded on christian principles and nothing negates that.

Someone can be a born again christian today and tomorrow he can decide to curse God and leave the faith. It doesn't mean the person was never a christian. So many men of God who worked great miracles backslid. Does it mean they were never Christians?

Everything so subject to change. Most of the middle east were once Christian but today it is predominantly Muslim. Eg Syria and Turkey. Does it mean they were never christian?

Stop bringing your emotions here. Facts betray you.
Stop contradicting your claims/ yourself. How could someone be born again today and tomorrow he can decide to curse God. Do you ever know what it takes to be born again? The fact remains you are neither here nor there.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by emekaRaj(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, just a rational guy that sticks around. cool

Who in the world is deceiving u that you are a rational guy.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
blakwater:
u dont even know who JESUS is bro, u are just worshiping a white folk with face full of beards infact u are worshiping an idol, if u dont know JESUS is called ISUS go and read the real Bible not the man made Bible that ur pastors are misleading u with #OneGod #OneQuran
lol "Jesus is called isus" can't stop laugh, i should learn about Jesus from a book written by a gigolo 500 years after his existence, so dump, actually am not talking about isah of arab created by gigolo Muhammad, lol you should have show me the original bible but guess what everything about your religion is base on presumption, no wonder your quran instruct you not to ask Question, lol so dump,
"one god" well not only your religion believe in one god, i will leave that for you to do research, lol you should have use your allah jeje... Lol, answer my question your quran was written by who? Gigolo Muhammad or devil allah
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Edu3Again: 4:06pm On May 16, 2017
The Quoran confirms that mohammed & Moslems will not make heaven.
Notice mohammed said so himself & his followers(muslims)

Surah 46:9
nor do I know what will be done with me or with you(muslims)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in the full sight of people.

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

That's why the quoran itself says that Followers of Jesus are superior to Muslim.
This again is specific that only christians will make heaven.

Surah 3:55
"O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by taiyeayodeji: 4:07pm On May 16, 2017
i would like to explain something here, there are somethings you dont explain to people who are not matured including children, even jesus spoke in parables.even if the mother went to hell,you dont tell a child his mum is in Hell, its God to decide that.But i disagree with the daddy freeze view on christianity.it is totally wrong and i must say that he is ignorant of the christian faith.if one thinks that you can make heaven by doing good work , you are making a big mistake.if it is by your loving your neighbours or doing good things, then no need for Christ to die on the cross.The whole plan of God was for Christ to come and die for the whole world on the cross, this is the what christianity is centered on.the cross and the sheding of the blood.This is the sacrifice for the whole world and for our sins, i must say that no matter how good you are, its not enough for Gods standard of righteousness,even if you do good from morning to nite daily.when a man accept jesus christ, u forsake your old ways and surrender totally to him, you accept him as your lord and saviour.One of the gift that God gives you when you accept Jesus is the Holy spirit.The Holy spirit now begins the work of transformation, that is why if you see a genuinely born again person, you notice some very unusual changes , He is a new creation,as you surrender more to the holyspirit, you are transformed to the righteousness of God and then you start displaying the kind of LOVE that God wants,you just see that it comes naturally to do good, you dont struggle to love your neighbours.You dont struggle to be righteous with your own power.Anything other than this is Human effort as displayed by some religion and some half baked christians.Some people accept Jesus christ and back slide, they depart from the way but i must say that only those who follow him to the very end would be saved on the last day.

now on the issue of the moslems, i have this to say.there are good moslems and also bad ones just as you have good and bad christians.A good moslem is any one who follows the teaching of the quran without removing one bit from it.If moslems would be very sincere to themselves, it is clearly written in the Quran about executing the unbelievers and christians.Any moslem who denies that it is not written is just a liar and a mere hyprocrite.The fanatics are the real good moslems and they are only practising to the core what is written in their scriptures.That is why you see some northern moslem even disregard the southern moslems as moslem.I would say the truth without mincing words, those moslems that people think are the good ones are those who have decided not to follow the teaching of the quran on executing non muslims.they have taken the good part and left the ones they think its wrong.If you take one and reject one, then there is something wrong with the entire thing.
the major aim of the moslem is to islamize everybody or by jeehad.that is why you see them spreading round the world.Yes some would say that there was a crusade by christians some years ago.Those were carried out by europeans who had little knowledege of christianity, you cant serve God by force, you cant even save anybody by your own effort, you cant force anybody to be a christian.It has to be by ones decision, God is a Spirit and wants those who worship him to worship Him in spirit and truth.
sorry for the long explanation but this is my view.i know i would get a lot of critics from people and even moslems, i dont care and i am entitled to my view. I know, the fanatics one would even want me dead for saying my view, if saying your mind means death, you need check what you believe in .Shalom

kevoh:
how insensitive! angry Who tells a kid who just lost his mother that his mum will roast in fire for eternity? undecided
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hahn(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

See what Jehovah also told the Christians

hey entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gbengu(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2017
I think Freeze made a very nasty mistake for misleading someone that needed a truth.

Do you think Christianity is a comedy that you can just run your mouth anyhow and even misquote Bible verses .
If you don't know what to say, you should just calm him down and tell him YOU DON'T KNOW because you don't really know your Bible and Jesus teaching that you claim to know. You should have led him to a knowledgeable pastor or a sound Sunday school teacher in a bible believing church around him.

Bible says, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Consider the below with your mind, sense (brain), spirit and your Bible in your hand as we explore who Jesus Christ is:

Question: "Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?"

Answer: Yes, Jesus is the only way to heaven. Such an exclusive statement may grate on the postmodern ear, but it is true nonetheless. The Bible teaches that there is no other way to salvation than through Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself says in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” He is not a way, as in one of many; He is the way, as in the one and only. No one, regardless of reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness, can come to God the Father except through Jesus.

Jesus is the only way to heaven for several reasons. Jesus was “chosen by God” to be the Savior (1 Peter 2:4). Jesus is the only One to have come down from heaven and returned there (John 3:13). He is the only person to have lived a perfect human life (Hebrews 4:15). He is the only sacrifice for sin (1 John 2:2; Hebrews 10:26). He alone fulfilled the Law and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17). He is the only man to have conquered death forever (Hebrews 2:14–15). He is the only Mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5). He is the only man whom God has “exalted . . . to the highest place” (Philippians 2:9).

Jesus spoke of Himself as the only way to heaven in several places besides John 14:6. He presented Himself as the object of faith in Matthew 7:21–27. He said His words are life (John 6:63). He promised that those who believe in Him will have eternal life (John 3:14–15). He is the gate of the sheep (John 10:7); the bread of life (John 6:35); and the resurrection (John 11:25). No one else can rightly claim those titles.

I don't want to talk about Islam and Mohamed for now. Although Islam talked about morals and some teaching in the hadit, surah and Sariah but the atrocity Mohamed and his quaran teaches is more than expectation.

In conclusion, I've not seen anyone that will say IN THE NAME OF JESUS OR IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH (ALMIGHTY GOD sometimes called YAHWEH) I BOMBED YOU OR I KILL YOU BUT IN ISLAM YOU ALWAYS HEAR ALAH WAKUBAIR (MAY ALLAH BE GREAT) WHILE COMITTING ATTROCITY.

NOTE: IN ARAB ALMIGHTY GOD IS CALLED ILLAH AND NOT ALLAH, SO DON'T COMPARE THE CHRISTIAN GOD WITH MUSLIM GOD THERE IS DIFFERENT. IF IT IS THE SAME GOD, THEN THAT GOD IS A CONFUSIONIST AND STUPID GOD WHO COMMAND CHRISTIANS, JEWS TO LOVE THIER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS BUT COMMAND MUSLIMS TO KILL THE INFIDELS AND THOSE UNBELIEVERS (THOSE WHO DON'T ACCEPT ISLAM).

More truth later......

Thanks.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tintingz(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2017
emekaRaj:

Who in the world is deceiving u that you are a rational guy.
Please go back to your thread where you see fairies. Rational people don't see fairies without providing evidence.. smiley
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Demmzy15(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2017
deedeedee1:

Are you telling me the indians, chinese and japanese who are about 3 billion will not go to heaven because they do not follow your christ? This must be the dumbest comment i have seen on nairaland.
Just imagine, to him, all Muslims, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist, etc are all hellbound. Even a child that wasn't baptized or born again is going to hell!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by taiyeayodeji: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
you are very ignorant of christianity. Christianity started after the death of Jesus, the new testament.Jesus came to put an end to the old and created a new way to God.The way to God is not through the old law, my brother have you seen Christians stoning or killing a blasphemer in todays world.The bible is made of old and new testament.Read the new testament to know more about Jesus and Christianity, not even all christians know more about why jesus christ died.Its not a coincident, it was Gods plan for him to die and shed his blood as a sacrifice.Christianity started after christ died on the cross and this is the way to God.When you accept him , God gives you a new spirit and you become a new creature,the holy spirit now works in you to please God.It just come naturally to please and serve God, anything aside this is not christianity.Doing good works can not take you to heaven, even praying to God without accepting Jesus would not take you anywhere.No matter how good any human being is, he cannot even please God, even if you try to love your neighbours. it is just human effort and not up to what God wants from you, some people who claim to be christians are ignorant of what true christianity is.True christianity is not going to church but surrendering to God and accepting JESUS as your lord and personal saviour,totally forsaking your sins.

hahn:

See what Jehovah also told the Christians

hey entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

we are talking about the word CHRISTIANITY here bro if it is true that word should have been mentioned even once, so i can only chat with u again if u quote me a verse where CHRISTIANITY is mentioned in ur so called Bible.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by dare4dare(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
dhardline:

This is so true... So let me give you a little assignment for just a period of 1 week. In this next week, love everyone, be kind to all men, Don not lie not even a slight exaggeration, have no single evil desire or evil thought in your heart not even one, make sure you help d poor, do no evil thing, don't cheat, in all things love your neighbour and your enemies the same way you love yourself. If you can succeed in doing this for a week even a day with all sincerity and exactness then you'll surely make heaven without Christ.

may ur wisdom and understanding of the scripture and the person of Christ be blessed cos u just summarily explained the concept of being born again! no man can love without Jesus. the word *unless* in John 3 needs to be thoroughly explained to daddy freeze.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by emekaRaj(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
tintingz:
Please go back to your thread where you see fairies. Rational people don't see fairies without providing evidence.. smiley

This is exactly d reply I expected from. An dis is wat u called rational

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.