Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50188 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hahn(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
taiyeayodeji:

you are very ignorant of christianity. Christianity started after the death of Jesus, the new testament.Jesus came to put an end to the old and created a new way to God.The way to God is not through the old law, my brother have you seen Christians stoning or killing a blasphemer in todays world.The bible is made of old and new testament.Read the new testament to know more about Jesus and Christianity, not even all christians know more about why jesus christ died.Its not a coincident, it was Gods plan for him to die and shed his blood as a sacrifice.Christianity started after christ died on the cross and this is the way to God.When you accept him , God gives you a new spirit and you become a new creature,the holy spirit now works in you to please God.It just come naturally to please and serve God, anything aside this is not christianity.Doing good works can not take you to heaven, even praying to God without accepting Jesus would not take you anywhere.No matter how good any human being is, he cannot even please God, even if you try to love your neighbours. it is just human effort and not up to what God wants from you, some people who claim to be christians are ignorant of what true christianity is.True christianity is not going to church but surrendering to God and accepting JESUS as your lord and personal saviour,totally forsaking your sins.

I am not here to argue

Those verses are from your bible. The one Christians read in church and keep in their homes undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thinkmoney(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2017
first, something in me tells me that this man freeze form this story up. he doesnt pass as someone approachable, he seem to be a self centered person.
second, the bible made us know that the heaven is for God and his spiritual creation-Angels, but the Earth he as given to Men.
lastly and more importantly, God his a very wise and loving God, his judgemnt is just more than any of us can comprehend. he sees everything. he can weigh accurately the motive and circumstance around every deed. that is why in his word the bible, he made us know that their is going to be the resurection of the righteous and the unrighteous. trust me, you are going to be pleasantly suprised at the judgement day!!!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by jnrbayano(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
quite simply, YES. Our problem with salvation is that we feel ordinary confession is just that, ORDINARY. We feel we have to slave for salvation. But it is freely given. Romans 10:10 says For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation...... It's that simple!!!!

A baptised person is a born again.

And baptism doesn't guarantee heaven, what you do after that sends you to heaven or hell.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

I guess you are still a novice

Acts 11:26 New International Version (NIV)
26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Matthew 28:16-20 New International Version (NIV)
The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Lol, well you don't need to understand those verses(foundation of Christianity), you never answer my question abi you don't know the answer.
quote me a bible verse that mention the word CHRISTIANITY and i shall join u in church next sunday
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by nurusystem(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2017
Quran 98:6 Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.[

This is just the final judgment on heaven
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thesicilian: 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
Ayiose:
You are really not a Christian but I accept you go to church. Right?
Wrong.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thesicilian: 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
ilynem:
Are you a Christian?
My statement stands for itself.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You See, allah is telling muslims to be harsh to those who persecute them. This is contrary to what Jesus teaches and clearly shows that Muslims don't follow Jesus teachings and seen below.

Mathew 5:44-45

But I tell you, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES and PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

And how many times have you prayed for BOKO Haraam? How many times have you prayed for ISIS? And how many times have you criticized the Nigerian government for fighting Bok9 haram instead of praying for them as Jesus said above?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thesicilian: 5:03pm On May 16, 2017
harffie:

That was before Jesus Christ came down himself.... A perfect example is that of Job, he was not even an Israelite but he was noticed because of his just and upright living..(He was from the land of Uz) Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life, no man can see the father except through me. So I guess, if you wanna be saved, you need to confess Jesus as the son of God and believe he died for your sins..

studM:

What u said truly sounds logically OK.. But self righteousness will not take a man to heaven.,it's d righteousness by faith in Christ Jesus that does..d biblical condition for Salvation is confessing Jesus as ur lord and accepting him as ur saviour..that is God's standard for redemption cuz d world without Christ is condemned cuz of sin. . Jesus d Messiah himself said "except a man b born of water(d word) and of d Spirit he can not see d kingdom of God".(rom 10:10,jn3:3-8,act4:12)

augustine:
My brother, no one can get into heaven using human logic or religion, being pious / self righteous and considerate of others, etc. Only the shed Blood of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Can wash away a man's sin and make him heaven valid. All mankind has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The penalty required for the sin of man, is his death. But God in Love (John 3:16) Sent and substituted His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to die on man's behalf (2Cor:5:21) Christ offered of Himself; A PERFECT, FULL and SUFFICIENT SACRIFICE and OBLATION for the sins of the world. It is only when we believe and key into this mission of Christ and practice the Christian faith that we receive salvation for our soul(s) and assurance of eternal life in paradise. Salvation is found in no one else, For there is no other NAME under heaven given to Men by which we shall be saved (Acts 4:12)

analice107:

As a.Christian, is that what the Jesus who made you a Christian taught you in the Bible?

If i love you but my spirit is dead, when i die which body will i use to enter heaven?

3mmanhu3l:
that's the very point that's being made to you. There's no heaven WITHOUT Christ

Okay, I get your point. If you would agree with me that there are still many regions and communities all over the world that have never heard of Jesus Christ, then do you think a righteous person ("self righteous "wink by all standards will be allowed to go to hell?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
Khaliyah:

But all dis you quoted were under the law, that's why Christ came so we can live under his Grace not under the law and be free from all condemnation before God.. Bless u

"Under the law", u mean old testament?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Cityguy: 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
Splendid! It's very possible to 'see' a place without 'entering' it but how do you enter a place yoiu don't even get to 'see' according to his logic?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
nurusystem:
Quran 98:6 Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.[

This is just the final judgment on heaven

Ma Shaa Allah
Jazakallahu Khair

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Cityguy: 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
I don't understand how I would believe in a place through whom the message or 'revelation' came wasn't assured of him being there. No one knows what obtains above except the one who came from there and told us of such a place........'in my Father's house are many mansions'. That one I find more comforting and believable.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tintingz(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
emekaRaj:

This is exactly d reply I expected from. An dis is wat u called rational
What do you understand by rationality? I will like to learn from you. cool
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ilynem(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:

My statement stands for itself.
Wanted to know if you believe Christ to be God?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hamzeiy: 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Quran 351.

Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of HELL. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.’ “

hahahaha .laugh my ass out. really? quran 351 ? narrated by abu umama?.
i rest my case as only an id.iot would take you serious
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by doctorbabs(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
Edu3Again:
The Quoran confirms that mohammed & Moslems will not make heaven.
Notice mohammed said so himself & his followers(muslims)

Surah 46:9
nor do I know what will be done with me or with you(muslims)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in the full sight of people.

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

That's why the quoran itself says that Followers of Jesus are superior to Muslim.
This again is specific that only christians will make heaven.

Surah 3:55
"O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.

Go and read John 5:30 where jesus said by his power there is nothing he can do, he judge as he hear and jjudge is just because he didn't do his own will but the one that sent him.

He telling you is messengership and superiority of God Almighty over him.

78% OF ISREAL ARE NOT CHRISTIAN. THEY DIDNT EVEN BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST BUT ALL MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN HIM NOT AS A GOD OR SON OF GOD LIKE MOST U PEOPLE CLAIMED.

MAY GOD LEAD U ALL ARIGHT!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Edu3Again: 6:19pm On May 16, 2017
doctorbabs:

Go and read John 5:30 where jesus said by his power there is nothing he can do, he judge as he hear and jjudge is just because he didn't do his own will but the one that sent him.

He telling you is messengership and superiority of God Almighty over him.

78% OF ISREAL ARE NOT CHRISTIAN. THEY DIDNT EVEN BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST BUT ALL MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN HIM NOT AS A GOD OR SON OF GOD LIKE MOST U PEOPLE CLAIMED.

MAY GOD LEAD U ALL ARIGHT!

Your own quoran confirms Mohammed not in heaven.

Your own quoran says Jesus will go to heaven

Now Jesus is alive , Mohammed dead and buried.

Now you tell me who is greater?
The dead Mohammed or the living Jesus?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by 3mmanhu3l(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
jnrbayano:

A baptised person is a born again.

And baptism doesn't guarantee heaven, what you do after that sends you to heaven or hell.
you live your life. How you live that life sends you to Heaven or Hell
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ensamy(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2017
Harbioye:

Guess u forgot these?

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

My point: Everybody has the choice of freedom in choosing whatever religion he believes in.
I, as a Muslim, believe Islam is the right and only way.
The reason why I quoted those bible verses is that, don't be quick to judge any verse of the Quran especially when u have no better understanding of it.
Islam, I repeat, Islam is the only way.
Take it or Leave it.
U want evidence, quote me!?
Brother all the above verses you quoted, let me inform you that Jesus the Christ has done away with all those things by his death on the Cross and resurrection.
Love thy neighbour as thyselve, in which all the other commandments are summed up. For instance if you
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by harffie(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:

Okay, I get your point. If you would agree with me that there are still many regions and communities all over the world that have never heard of Jesus Christ, then do you think a righteous person ("self righteous "wink by all standards will be allowed to go to hell?

Thou shalt not judge.
grin
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tuscani: 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
chairman010:

bros, according to the bible, been born again is not enough, john 3:3 only says except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God, while John 3:5 says that except a man be born of water and spirit (water baptism and holy ghost baptism) he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
as you can see, there is a clear difference between seeing and entering
in acts 2:38 Peter told the Jews that they must be baptized in the name of the lord Jesus if the must be saved

the op has clearly misled that boy according to the bible
It is written, the letter killeth. You need the understanding of the holy spirit. Water baptism is a symbolic way of dying and coming back to life, which represents the the ' born again'. Receiving the Holy Ghost is the spiritual affirmation of being born again. The seeing and entering you talked about is just an emphasis of the fact that if you are not born again, you can see the kingdom, not to even talk of entering... What were you thinking ?, Read your bible and think again
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by horlakay(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
How can someone from a different faith give advice to another person of another faith, there is no.way u won't avoid being biased in Yur genuine and sincere explanations. The truth is Christians will be judged by the bible and Muslims will be judged by the Qur'an. It is not the same God we serve they just have some similarities. Let us live faithfully and follow what the books teach about making heaven or aljanna and we we get Dere.
As for d boy Yur mother has become a virgin in aljanna waiting to give sexual pleasure to whoever she was aassigned......lol just saying wink
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Horlufemi(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He didn't provide any verse that proves his points. He or misquoted verses. Even the verse he quoted are tantamount to shooting himself I'm the foot. How can he quote the words of Christ that says "No one cometh to the Father except through me" and still believe that Muslims will go to the father when Muslims don't see God as a Father. They dont believe Jesus is God's son. So, which Father does Freeze believe Muslims are going to meet if they follow Jesus teachings? The same muslims who deny that Jesus died and resurrected after 3 days, even when he said so himself?

You See, allah is telling muslims to be harsh to those who persecute them. This is contrary to what Jesus teaches and clearly shows that Muslims don't follow Jesus teachings and seen below.

Mathew 5:44-45

But I tell you, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES and PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Christians today don't wish life for their enemies. Instead of following Mat 5v44. they follow Exodus 22:18 "Do not allow a sorceress to live"

Take it or leave it. It's better to be a sinner than be a Christian who hates his/her enemies.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 7:01pm On May 16, 2017
hamzeiy:
hahahaha .laugh my ass out. really? quran 351 ? narrated by abu umama?. i rest my case as only an id.iot would take you serious
Quran 55:70-77. keep lying to yourself. Your Allah promised you hell fire.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Hosannah: 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
The WORD of TRUTH

The Creation

“In the beginning GOD created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1) “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD” (John 1:1) “And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” (Genesis 2:7) “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made” (John 1:3) “For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; GOD himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:18 ) “By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth” (Psalms 33:6) “The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. (Psalms 24:1)

The Sovereignty of GOD

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is GOD in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else” (Deuteronomy 4:39)
“Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting GOD, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding” (Isaiah 40:28 )
“Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our GOD, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:7-9)
“Thou art worthy, O LORD, to receive glory honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created” (Revelation 4:11)

JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD

“For GOD so Loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For GOD sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of GOD” (John 3:16-18) “Whosoever shall confess that JESUS is the Son of GOD, GOD dwelleth in him, and he in GOD” (1 John 4:15) “For there is one GOD, and one mediator between GOD and men, the man CHRIST JESUS; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time” (1 Timothy 2:5-6) “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: All things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist” (Colossians 1:14-17) “This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:11-12)

The Last Days

“That ye be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the LORD and Saviour: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation” (2 Peter 3:2-4 ) “The LORD is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9) “For the LORD himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in CHRIST shall rise first:” (1 Thessalonians 4:16) “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death” (Revelation 21:8 )

JESUS CHRIST is our LORD and Saviour

"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23) “But GOD commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8 ) “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the LORD;” (Acts 3:19)
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9-10) “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear GOD, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man” (Ecclesiastes 12:13) “That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our LORD JESUS CHRIST: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the KING of kings, and the LORD of lords;” (1 Timothy 6:14-15)
“I am ALPHA and OMEGA, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8 )

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding" (Proverbs 9:10)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever" (Psalm 111:10)

To know more, read the Word of GOD daily in the HOLY BIBLE (king James version) know more, read the Word of GOD daily in the HOLY BIBLE (king James version)
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Oracle16(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2017
annunaki2:

Unfortunately most people don't know what it truly means to be born again especially those who claim to be born again.

Please, explain what it means.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
Its better to be silent than to engage in senseless talks .
Cus whatever is said now,wouldn't change the shallow and diseased mind of some people here on nairaland
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by bionixs: 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Only one condition guarantees heaven: unless a man be born again.
if reward of sin is death and Christ died for christians,alhaji,who died for una? Abi una still wan die for una self?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thesicilian: 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
ilynem:
Wanted to know if you believe Christ to be God?
I am a born again Christian.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ilynem(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:

I am a born again Christian.
So if you believe Christ to be God, you will know that before Christ said love your neighbors, he said we should love and honour God. We believe Jesus to be God. So we must honour Christ as God and accept his divinity. Unfortunately, the Muslims don't do this and that is why they are going to hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.