Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! (4784 Views)

Release All Nigerian Detainees Or Face Disband, British Party Warns UK Govt / Got Settlement Visa In 8-days! / I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by visionsen(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
Foreigners, mainly Nigerians staying illegal in Guangzhou China has been given till the 20th of this month to leave or face jail term.
ln an announcement by the authorities on the 5th of this month in Canaan shopping area Baiyun district Guangzhou China,where most Nigerians has their shops and offices those without valid papers were informed to leave on or before the above date.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by hadexman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2010
He who has hears, let him listen to what the spirit is saying to church.

Deport your self all ye illegal china immigrants before the spirit deports you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by niceguy10: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
China? just do not know what Nigerians are doing in that country, there is nothing in china.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by hadexman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
nice-guy10:

China? just do not know what Nigerians are doing in that country, there is nothing in china.

And who told you that?
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by NordicRace: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
Italy doesnt wnat you, now china does'nt want you. Nigerians are not welcome anywhere. Stay home don't go where you are not wanted. You are a pests, you are like locusts.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by hadexman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
NordicRace:

Italy doesnt wnat you, now china does'nt want you. Nigerians are not welcome anywhere. Stay home don't go where you are not wanted. You are a pests, you are like locusts.

Your Generation are locust!
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by morpheus24: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
NordicRace:

So says the Northman,

Morpheus says" It is inevitable we will win this war. Your time is coming to a close. You cannot stop it no matter how hard you try."

Nature will always win out.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by NordicRace: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
So says the Northman,

No, so says the chinese who are kicking you out, so says the italians who have already kicked you out.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by morpheus24: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
NordicRace:

So says the Northman,

No, so says the chinese who are kicking you out, so says the italians who have already kicked you out.

And when you finally kick us out, you think your mental disease will be cured. Soon it will be red heads against blond heads, or Olive skinned against Pale skinned.

Your sickness will only be cured when you stay on your prescription of Risperadol and stop thinking that the T.V is talking about you all the time.

Your people(including the chinese) have manipulated the natural order of life on this planet for far too long. Nature will cure itself soon enough. You just don't get it yet . Do you.

Morpheus says " Every thing happens for a reason. Everything begins with choice"
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by foyeks2001(f): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
morpheus24:

And when you finally kick us out, you think your mental disease will be cured. Soon it will be red heads against blond heads, or Olive skinned against Pale skinned.

Your sickness will only be cured when you stay on your prescription of Risperadol and stop thinking that the T.V is talking about you all the time.

Your people(including the chinese) have manipulated the natural order of life on this planet for far too long. Nature will cure itself soon enough. You just don't get it yet . Do you.

Morpheus says " Every thing happens for a reason. Everything begins with choice"

hmmmnnnn
word
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by KakiP(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
hadexman:

He who has hears, let him listen to what the spirit is saying to church.

Deport your self all ye illegal china immigrants before the spirit deports you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U mean who has EARS!!!
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
CHINA WICKED OO  angry  angry   angry   angry   angry @ THE SAME TIME FRIENDLY   smiley

if you are not VALID!! AFIRA!! GOOO!!  lipsrsealed NA JAIL OO!! CONFIRM!! IF THEY CATCH U

Update: Residence renewal for Nigerians is very difficult now, infact the Chinese don't longer trust Nigerians, too bad for us

Update: Here in my province, the government has placed ban from renewing Nigerians residence permit from another city

Update: All university in this province no longer accept Nigerians again, other province are following up

hehehehe

back in the days, it wasn't like this
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by bawomolo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
faakay:

Update: All university in this province no longer accept Nigerians again, other province are following up

for real? wow that's crazy.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by abhosts(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
Wow!!!

I went on a short visit to China about a Year ago and I must confess that it is a very nice place in general. The people were generally nice and friendly. I was treated very well even when my Nigerian Nationality was obvious.

Why do Nigerians like messing up the goodwill others extend to them?
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by bkbaybe99: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
Lemme take a wild guess what Nigerian tribe got the most people in China, thats what they hate yall so much cus this tribe has gone there to wreck havoc with they greed and shady character; Nah I'm just joking lol. lol.lol
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by lordizak(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
Good 4 them, the chinese hates people 4rm other races, so it'sn't a suprising news, 4 this they may never become world power.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by bisiaet: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
Too bad!
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
abhosts:

Wow!!!

I went on a short visit to China about a Year ago and I must confess that it is a very nice place in general. The people were generally nice and friendly. I was treated very well even when my Nigerian Nationality was obvious.

Why do Nigerians like messing up the goodwill others extend to them?

Seriously our own Nigerians caused all this rubbish

But this is what the chinese want, come and visit for tourism, do business and get out

The chinese government can decide not to renew your permit again because you have stayed too long in their country.

They will issue you 10 days to leave, OUT OF OUR COUNTRY  grin - Not only nigerians but other countries too are facing this

The immigration law is just very poor and unfavourable to the foreigners, but do they care? out if you can't comply with our terms  grin

Currently on CNN: GOOGLE wants to pull out of China  undecided after this mumustallabu people blocked FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, & OTHER WEBSITES
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by ichommy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
He who has hears, let him listen to what the spirit is saying to church. grin grin
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by r231(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
oh well
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by NIGboi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Lemme take a wild guess what Nigerian tribe got the most people in China, thats what they hate yall so much cus this tribe has gone there to wreck havoc with they greed and shady character; Nah I'm just joking lol. lol.lol

go check yourself man. how will Nigeria have the most people in china? keep the joke to yourself cos it ain't funny. there is no place that you would go to that you won't find Nigerians in there numbers. We just can't help it. i guess the Nigerians there are gradually taking over.

But why be an illegal immigrant on a place when u can stay in Naija?
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Ikengawo: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
You sheep are stupid.

China's illegal immigration problem is from North Korea you dense gays.
This has nothing to do with nigerians, but if they're illegal they need to get the Bleep out too.
we did the same thing to Ghana, hence the term Ghana Must Go. I support China in this wise move, and they're serious too
that government is severe.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by bkbaybe99: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

N.I.Gboi:

go check yourself man. how will Nigeria have the most people in china? keep the joke to yourself cos it ain't funny. there is no place that you would go to that you won't find Nigerians in there numbers. We just can't help it. i guess the Nigerians there are gradually taking over.

But why be an illegal immigrant on a place when u can stay in Naija?

Jesus, can u read at all? at times I wonder if Nigeria's problem is not just as a result of the vast illiteracy amongst its people. when did I say Nigerians make up the most people in China? wow.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by blackboi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
Come back home my fellows. MONKEY no fine him mama like am shocked Africa is our Father Land, Nigeria our Mother Land!
Come and lets reason together says the Book embarassed
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by bandely(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hmm, God help us, every country seems to be rejecting us!
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by morpheus24: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
bandely:

Hmm, God help us, every country seems to be rejecting us!

NA recession dey cause am. Its a cycle that keeps repeating itself. Don't worry just brace yourself
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
LET IT NOT BE PAINFUL YET THAT CHINA, ITALY & AMERICA ARE OPENLY ASKING YOU TO PACK YOUR BAGS OUT OF THEIR COUNTRIES, BUT AM PRETTY SURE IT WILL BE MORE HUMILIATING WHEN GHANA BANS NIGRIANS FROM VISITING GHANA, YOU ROLLING STONES BETTER KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN FIX NIGERIA EXCEPT NIGRIANS AND MAKE UP YOUR MINDS TO BELIEVE IN NIGERIA AND COME BACK AND PROTEST FOR HER CIVILIZATION. THREE WORDS ARE ENOUGH FOR THE WISE=[COME BACK HOME][color=#990000][/color]
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by MUNEER2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by slap1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
don't we have them illegal immigrants in nigeria? Everybody is showing theirs the door
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by ddiamond(f): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
home sweet home

home calling to all Nigerian in Italy and china.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Spyker: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
Come back all ye black people, come back home all ye nigerians, come back and build your country.
d.diamond:

home sweet home

home calling to all Nigerian in Italy and china.

You just said my mind
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by KlinBoy: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
N wah o. Very soon, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Benin Republic and Cotonou go follow suite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Airports Versus Nigeria Airports - Pictures / The New Trending African Country; KENYA (visa Requirements) / I Saw This Comment By A British Woman On Facebook About UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.