Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! (4793 Views)

Release All Nigerian Detainees Or Face Disband, British Party Warns UK Govt / Got Settlement Visa In 8-days! / I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by meerkat(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Dont know why but I dont really dig the idea of staying abroad. Go on holidays, visiting or study and come back, cool with me. But to stay there permanently, huh what you see is what you take cos no be ya papa land. cool
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by boyt1: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
now see how some hopeless 9ja men and women are frustrating themselves travelling out of 9ja without any plan just to belong.
wasted generation, they will give excuses that things are not working well in 9ja. pls you all need deliverance from devil
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by morpheus24: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
boy t:

now see how some hopeless 9ja men and women are frustrating themselves travelling out of 9ja without any plan just to belong.
wasted generation, they will give excuses that things are not working well in 9ja. pls you all need deliverance from devil

Aka the Nigerian government and greedy atrocious selfish Nigerians.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Tudor6(f): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
morpheus24:

You and NORDICRACE must be in cohots, cause I know for sure he doesn't know the difference between illegal migration and victimization.

What is victimization here?
An illegal migrant WITHOUT PROPER DOCUMENTATION CAN AND WILL BE THROWN OUT OF ANY COUNTRY!

Oh by the way state where China gives its reason of overpopulation as the prime factor that is influencing its strict policy on illegal immigrants especially black ones

Even a DEAD man with decayed brain cells knows china has been trying to control its exponential growth in population, now some criminal migrants are coming to add to their headache. . .they should be kicked out.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Tcrack(m): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2010
My heart goes out to everyone in that situation cos i know what its like. God help us.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by blackasia: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2010
the problem of nigerians is we cant call evil by its name.when i complain that we should rise and flush them out , people say not there business. when a small group of people where terrorizing there fellow africans, by stealing from them with knives in china, nobody talk, but when they stole nearly 500,000 usd, then those that matters came out.
some idiot will fight,smoke idian hemp on the street, form a crowd of drunkards outside,noise making.
the question is should a country suffer for the nuisance of some idiots, no, no
now from monday ,any nigerian engaging in the above mention will be handed to the police by nigerians themselves
we ve serve the warning on 14th of jan to the market , and the chinese selling the drinks to them. jail term 1 year
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by blackasia: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2010
IS TIME TO RISE UP TO HEAL OURSELF, OR ELSE THIS CHINESE WILL DEAL WITH US, WHETHER VALID OR NOT
OTHER NATIONALITY DO WORST IN CHINA IN A CODED WAY, BUT SOME USELE.SS NIGERIA WHEN THEY MAKE 100USD WILL ATTRACT EVEN THE SUSPICIOUS OF A FLY, WE TOO DEY MAKE NOISE
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by empron(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2010
HMMMMM.Soon Niger will join too
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by osasdiddy: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2010
this is sad as for those who have been establish already in china.but my candid advice for those naija guys is to pack their bags and baggages and either come home or relocate to another country because chinese criminal laws are very strict and well enforced if applied.
NB: REMEMBER THEIR DEATH EXECUTION
It is no doubt that Nigerians are now regarded as a potential terrorist to any national security due to the failed attempt of farouk abdulmuttalab
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2010
this is the same china some misguided fellas on nairaland are looking to to 'deliver' africa.

anyway - do the crime do the time - if u get caught
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by chelseabmw(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2010
and where will they are go to?
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by ezeike31: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
where we this people do now if they come back to Nigeria? Country without security(look at ABA and Port Harcourt),without infrastructural facilities and social amenities.The country in which religious crises or ethnic crises will occur at any time and all what you laboured will be destroyed or burnt to ashes in few minutes.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Ricardo00: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
So says the Northman,

No, so says the chinese who are kicking you out, so says the italians who have already kicked you out.

And when you finally kick us out, you think your mental disease will be cured. Soon it will be red heads against blond heads, or Olive skinned against Pale skinned.

Your sickness will only be cured when you stay on your prescription of Risperadol and stop thinking that the T.V is talking about you all the time.

Your people(including the chinese) have manipulated the natural order of life on this planet for far too long. Nature will cure itself soon enough. You just don't get it yet . Do you.

Morpheus says " Every thing happens for a reason. Everything begins with choice"
wouldn't have said more to that fool.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by hackney(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
Very soon for nigerians everywhere it will be a case of:
If you were not born here then you are not welcome.
So brace yourselves all you i-have-nothing-to-lose illegal rats that give us a bad name in diaspora.
LMAO. cool
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by citizenY(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
The moment you enter a country illegally, you are already aware of your status- a felon.
When you remain there and decide to do illegal things, na double wahala. Let no one be
deceived, laws are made to be obeyed and the intended beneficiary of this exercise is the
legitimate inhabitants and citizens of that country and not you the illegal alien.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
blackasia:

the problem of nigerians is we cant call evil by its name.when i complain that we should rise and flush them out , people say not there business. when a small group of people where terrorizing there fellow africans, by stealing from them with knives in china, nobody talk, but when they stole nearly 500,000 usd, then those that matters came out.
some slowpoke will fight,smoke idian hemp on the street, form a crowd of drunkards outside,noise making.
the question is should a country suffer for the nuisance of some idiots, no, no
now from monday ,any nigerian engaging in the above mention will be handed to the police by nigerians themselves
we ve serve the warning on 14th of jan to the market , and the chinese selling the drinks to them. jail term 1 year
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Great!
The caretaker committee headed by Osy seem to be working more than expected.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by BabaIbada: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
If nigerians are being forced out of China, then what are illegal chinese immigrants to nigeria waiting for? they should leave too afterall what is sauce for goose is sauce for gander or in what way does thier presence in nigeria benefit us? pls my compatriots in china leave the overpopulated barren land, come back to your beloved country and make your own impact even if only by kidnapping the useless chinese here and claim some ransome to start a new life. I cant wait to see white off nigerian soil, I hate them all.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by NIGboi(m): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2010
[quote Jesus, can u read at all? at times I wonder if Nigeria's problem is not just as a result of the vast illiteracy amongst its people. when did I say Nigerians make up the most people in China? wow
[quote][/quote]
you got me there. my bad. but hey, what are u implying? you think you are literate?
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by victichy: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2010
That is hell. I think Staying in Naija is the best option for the upcoming one who think staying abroad is the best.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Anabel(f): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2010
Nigerians please run for your lives, China kills without apologies
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by citizenY(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2010
To be frank, this is the result of excessive greed. These Nigerians are never contented. The desire
to keep up with the Jones's. Their greed knows no bounds . Self esteem is thrown overboard.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by bashydemy(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2010
What of those that do not have Airfare?
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

What of those that do not have Airfare?

loool,  dunno: God help them

The chinese are not ready to pay their fare, NEVER!!! Chinco?? They will ask you from who's pocket? na who send u?

Na O.Y.O person dey be that ooo
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by bashydemy(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2010
Make dem begin they trey come oooo
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by citizenY(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
NO, let them remain there. You know lizards crawl into the tiniest crevices to keep warm and sometimes get
stuck and are unable to come out. I have no pity for any Nigerian who goes into any country illegally, when the consequences are obvious.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by adamcn(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2010
Some small boys have never been to China, how can you know china so well. Go ask any big man you know for more info about chinese if you dare.

I was told there are more than 20 thousand foreigners from Africa in Guangzhou, and most of them come from Nigeria. How can you stay in others' land illegally, and keeping ask for more favour? You are not god. Even chinese don't believe in god, give me the reason why should chinese accept to serve you. Do you want to take it as your own land? It's very friendly of the chinese goverment, even the chinese people hate the goverment treats the foreigner better than their citizens. But your nj police can put the chinese in jail without announcement, i think you know.

You can invite 20 friends to your house for party for serval days, but your friends should leave once the party is over. Then you will like to invite them again for next party.

Last week, one oga from Ibadan come to china and travel to serval cities for business, and then he went back to Nigeria.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by shotuns: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2010
Nigeria is sick, until She is been cure of her illness , then you can expect her citizen who got stucked outside to be very glad to turn back , Traveling is by choice and purpose but when you have no purpose, no objective for traveling then you turn out to be a thorn in the flesh, But who would in the first place think of searching for greener pasture if 'HOME' is a better place to live.
However , I will strongly advice based on my personal experience in China that any Nigerian going to China with no purpose should please stay back , too much is going on in China concerning Nigeria as a sensitive country , The name is mud already, The good guys and those that are still valid are struggling now to reshape the name of the country. China is struggling to become the world power and will use every means even if necessary to invade Africa with every power, manipulation, deceit it possesses, even to jail or get rid of any hindrances on its way either humans or non humans . It is now left for us to put on our thinking cap.

Warning to the Nigerian Government BEFORE signing any deal particularly on the issue of 'OIL'with this energy hungry nation to be very careful , and try to go into bilateral agreement on restriction on visa issues, extension of visas for Nigerians with purpose, trade. China is an authoritarian nation even it's citizen has no say, no freedom of speech, how come we NIGERIAN could say anything on their land, Many Nigerian have lost their lives for one crime or the other,Many in jail presently for overstaying their visas, But 'NATION TO NATION' that benefits from each others could do something from the top. 'Nigeria' should wake up from HER slumber , We are a Nation with great respect every where in the world, gifted in all areas of man endeavours, I am glad to be a NIGERIAN.
Re: 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! by nnachi(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2010
the guy that said that china is not good for nigerians is a very stupid fool, u make money in china more than any country in the world, bet me china has done many great things for we nigerians if not because of china where will nigeria be today?am very proud of this country if not that being a citizen is not possible i would have love to spend the rest of my life here so, if u say china is not good thats ur own buiss coss u dont know wht is happening here, imakwa ndi china mere nma, chinco that the best place to leave and make ur kool catch, if u wanna reach me tell me so i can tell u more,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria International Passport / The New Trending African Country; KENYA (visa Requirements) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.