Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? (6523 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
You are broke... Fix that and see gurls droll around you like bees
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by kowalsky: 6:24pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are broke and thinking about sex?

Why On Earth do you think you are entitled to that? Just because you have a dick? cheesy

Wake Up to reality My Friend.

Just Go Celibate ok..... You aren't Worth A VAGINA

Improve your LIFE and get a WIFE

shut the fvvck up!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by ochobaba(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
I seriously wanna get laid but I'm finding it difficult being broke.
Is it that hard?
Broke guy like you shouldn't even have erection
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2017
kowalsky:

shut the fvvck up!
Shut the fvcking down Swine!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
dingbang:
Raggedyann why not hook up with him? grin

No. Didn't you hear? The guy is broke.

Kidding, tongue . Even if I were looking to hook up, he's way too young and way too ho.rny. I wish him the best, though.

Why does Nairaland change ho.rny to hot Imagine that! Please try randy, lustful, or libidinous. Hot is very misleading.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

No. Didn't you hear? The guy is broke.

Kidding, tongue . Even if I were looking to hook up, he's way too young and way too ho.rny. I wish him the best, though.

Why does Nairaland change ho.rny to hot Imagine that! Please try randy, lustful, or libidinous. Hot is very misleading.
lol se.un sef.. Comon synonyms he don't know grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by kowalsky: 7:52pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

you call me swine, yet you are the one demonstrating the full blown characteristics of a gilt.

in your myopic mind, you equate sex and relationships to a money seeking venture. while that is true in your sty world its crucial that I remind you: not everyone lives in your hogish universe.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Beejayx: 7:55pm On May 15, 2017
dingbang:
lol se.un sef.. Comon synonyms he don't know grin
Libidinous nice one
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 15, 2017
kowalsky:

you call me swine, yet you are the one demonstrating the full blown characteristics of a gilt.

in your myopic mind, you equate sex and relationships to a money seeking venture. while that is true in your sty world its crucial that I remind you: not everyone lives in your hogish universe.

Keep on marketing your ignorance. You are not worth my used Tampon and will never be my match.

Let a Popper Fvck the hell outa your bloody Sisters Butthole and Pussy so you get the feeling and experience. Poor, Rached Pervert and Bloody Asshole.

That's how you all go about preaching hypocrisy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

kowalsky:

shut the fvvck up!
kowalsky:

shut the fvvck up!
StephDamielola:

Keep on marketing your ignorance. You are never my match. Let a Perv Popper Fvck your Sister. Swine!!!

That's how you all go about preaching hypocrisy
grin

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by kowalsky: 8:11pm On May 15, 2017
inasmuch as i'd love to put you in your place I'm not one for trading meaningless online banters.

as a parting advice, fvckk all the money you see. I hope that gets you someplace nice. but keep your cheesy opinions about sexuality to yourself, they reek of mediocrity.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 15, 2017
ochobaba:

Broke guy like you shouldn't even have erection
choi!

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 15, 2017
kowalsky:
inasmuch as i'd love to put you in your place I'm not one for trading meaningless online banters.

as a parting advice, fvckk all the money you see. I hope that gets you someplace nice. but keep your cheesy opinions about sexuality to yourself, they reek of mediocrity.

Pussy waste..... why aren't you quoting anymore....

Stupid Cyberbully...

Never mess with my kind of girl or you go in for it SWINE
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by BabbanBura(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Why On Earth do you think you are entitled to that? Just because you have a dick? cheesy

To! Haka ne? Gani da dukiya, ga kuma babban Bura - am therefore worth your Vagina I guess?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

grin
Uncle Lefulefu!!!

Today is a good day ooo

All these Naira Land Celebrities are quoting me.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by sevantex(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2017
No
Find money first
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by BabbanBura(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2017
habby51:

Why pple/many are trying to rise up in dis hard economic recession, you're busy thinking/dreaming of puS§y.

Bros wake up, you not getting younger anymore.

I recommend is 9ice track for you....
"LIVING THING"

Good one here babe. Those lashes sha

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

To! Haka ne? Gani da dukiya, ga kuma babban Bura - am therefore worth your Vagina I guess?

To! Insha Allah.... Akwai Kudi quo?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by pennytrate: 8:22pm On May 15, 2017
Antibot:

Even a Lady is agreeing to the fact that you have to be well to do. Later some other ladies will be fighting for one stupid feminism shît of a thing whereas someone here is indirectly calling her specie gold diggers, olosho et al.

I'll keep saying this. Most ladies are olosho

♣ • → damn bro•

you just took the words right outta ma mouth•

you real boujee
°°
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by dejavumart3d: 8:23pm On May 15, 2017
Dammmm...kilode...take it easy sister abi diz bloke do u sumtin ni?
StephDamielola:

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by BabbanBura(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

To! Insha Allah.... Akwai Kudi quo?

Alhamdulillahi, me farashinki?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

To Badamua.... Ya Aiki?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

Sai Gobe Mai Kudi
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by BabbanBura(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Sai Gobe Mai Kudi

To Allah ya kai mu Hajiyar Babban Bura
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by BabbanBura(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
StephDamielola:

To Badamua.... Ya Aiki?

Aiki da Godiya. Yaya na ki?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Uncle Lefulefu!!!

Today is a good day ooo

make u understand say for this section when it comes to the issue about brokeness and broke guys na very touchy issue here grin grin and a number of guys dey always dey on attack mode if a babe voice an opinion on it.expect more assaults to come grin.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

this is one of girls that push/make guys become armed robbers

how would corruption end and how wuld the economy grow wen people like you are there

its a pity

but bro u really need to get a life and leave pussy alone

am out anyways

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Akinwale14(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2017
Na wa oo ur mate dey think on hw to gt rich,u dey here dey ask hw to ask a girl 4 sex,i swear u no worth d sex sef,think and hustle 4 money like ur mates,u think girls go crush on wizkid if he no get money NO
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Uncle Lefulefu!!!

Today is a good day ooo

Are you actually acting matured by your write-ups? truth be told.. you can't stand in front of somany men here and talk.. Pls be mindful. Thank you.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

ashawoo.
how much is your VAGINA??
i go like buy..
am rich
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 15, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
I seriously wanna get laid but I'm finding it difficult being broke.
Is it that hard?
look good and neat. Then ask her to visit you, then try make a move by kissing her gently. If she accepts then that's your way.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by MENTORCH(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2017
The only way a broke guy can get sex is if you are fine, you can still Bleep ugly girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies / Anita Okoye Gives Reason Why She Wants To Divorce Rude Boy / Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.