Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? (6549 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Drixxx(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=swagguElite post=56548109][/quote] nigga in short you sabi lyk Sabina you shall live long
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 15, 2017
swagguElite:
Women go for POWER or SUCCESS ... If yu possess none you hv gat to be the FUNNY GUY!

Most funny guys are often Mayors of The Friend Zone ... But for you to be different ...dress neatly n smart ... Yu might be broke but yur appearance would do you more good in getting ladies to be comfortable around you!

If they are comfortable around you ..all yu nid is to show yurself thru intelligent speech and witty ScarcasmSalted vocabularies ... Dude am Not telling yu 2 change your voice to auto tune! ... Bring forth good vocabularies nd nt changing yur voice to a lowbudgetEmpireMusicCrew! undecided

Nd stop making sex your main priority when meeting a Lady ...get yourself a robot if yu can't be patient in a making a lady comfortable around you without her thinking yuar going 2 rape her d very moment she lands in your room due to d fact yuar always licking n brushing your moustache wit yur tongue anytime yu stare at her boobs when engaged in a a close contact discussion!
Not totally tru.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are broke and thinking about sex?

Why On Earth do you think you are entitled to that? Just because you have a dick? cheesy

Wake Up to reality My Friend.

Just Go Celibate ok..... You aren't Worth A VAGINA

Improve your LIFE and get a WIFE
U r either n hypocrite or olosho or both.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by loshybab(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

No. Didn't you hear? The guy is broke.

Kidding, tongue . Even if I were looking to hook up, he's way too young and way too ho.rny. I wish him the best, though.

Why does Nairaland change ho.rny to hot Imagine that! Please try randy, lustful, or libidinous. Hot is very misleading.
omo! O gb'eebo gaan ni òooo paapa julo, libidinous
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Akinwale14(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2017
SkinnyDude:
ashawoo. how much is your VAGINA?? i go like buy.. am rich
Common stop calling her names,she's a woman remember..
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by ojkalito(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Impossible! Not in my area where wickedly curvy girls abound and they are all streetwise (olosho lowkey)
my guy which area be that
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Why On Earth do you think you are entitled to that? Just because you have a dick? cheesy

Dey deceive yourself
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by swagguElite(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2017
Drixxx:

nigga in short you sabi lyk Sabina you shall live long
Amen! ...n you too bro! smiley
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by swagguElite(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2017
charliboy654:

Not totally tru.
Realli ... Am open for wide acquisition of your exciting opinion! smiley
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:28am On May 16, 2017
lefulefu:

make u understand say for this section when it comes to the issue about brokeness and broke guys na very touchy issue here grin grin and a number of guys dey always dey on attack mode if a babe voice an opinion on it.expect more assaults to come grin.

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 16, 2017
Amma anya sunanci nan ya na da Kudin kuwa? grin

Allah ya sawwaka.
Amma dai ka canja sunan ka nan don akwai Majalisan Hausawa a Naira land.

StephDamielola:

Sai Gobe Mai Kudi
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 16, 2017
The innocent girl is right. You can't be broke and be erect it means you don't have your priority right. lipsrsealed

charliboy654:

U r either n hypocrite or olosho or both.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by pryme(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2017
Antibot:

Even a Lady is agreeing to the fact that you have to be well to do. Later some other ladies will be fighting for one stupid feminism shît of a thing whereas someone here is indirectly calling her specie gold diggers, olosho et al.

I'll keep saying this. Most ladies are olosho

You just said what's on my mind.
Getting Pvssy should not be his main source of motivation to make money, but rather to be able to afford a comfortable life, and give his kids the best things in life.

I have a friend that can barley afford to buy a bottle of coke for him self, but this guy has fvcked so many girls in his life.
The day he sat down to write their names in a 20 leaves exercise book, he used up 5 pages, writing their names.

Op, it's obvious most girls are attracted to money, get your lying game on.
The shallow ones that have fish brains will fall for it, don't spare those ones.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by popefuse(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2017
lefulefu:
bros package ursef na....haba!.i am sure na ur appearance dey scare off babes not ur broke state.
appearance as how?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by popefuse(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2017
habby51:

Why pple/many are trying to rise up in dis hard economic recession, you're busy thinking/dreaming of puS§y.

Bros wake up, you not getting younger anymore.

I recommend is 9ice track for you....
"LIVING THING"
shey na woman no dey think about prick?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by popefuse(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Bros mi man cant concentrate anymore cos of my present state
is there anything you worry about apart from your brokeness
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 16, 2017
Laburos:
The innocent girl is right. You can't be broke and be erect it means you don't have your priority right. lipsrsealed

Any girl I pay to have sex wit is a hoe. Simple.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 16, 2017
Your Future wife is a Hoe then Because you most pay her family to be banging her. Ask your Dad if he got your Mum for free. undecided

charliboy654:

Any girl I pay to have sex wit is a hoe. Simple.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by CuteCp(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

WTH...girl why would u say that...nobody is born with riches...so because he's broke he shouldn't date...nawa 4 u ooo...are u rich?...don't u have a bf/hubby?..sister easy on d brother...life can turn around 4him tomorow...pls never look down on any1...2moro carry belle...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by CuteCp(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Bros I wan go hang, where I fit buy rope?

Shut d 4k up boy...u wan go hang because biitches no gree gv u pussy?
Are u 4kn serious?
Babes r very easy to get nawadays...expecially d greedy/money conscious ones....
If u hv d GAME IN U...u can 4k any girl u wnt...
Girls luv cute guys, players, guys with swag,..guys with games...if u don't have any of these men e go de a lil difficult....but since our 9ja girls r so money conscious...that's why it should be easy....they wnt a nigga with money...so pose as if u hv it all (with lies though)....they luv lies...so tell them what they wnt to hear n stop being a PUSSY over gettin urself some PUSSIES...HUH
I'll advice u to hustle hard gurls go begin chase u...4me i de even run from dem...as i hit once I'm out...but i usually warn dem b4 gettin it....i de always tell dem say I'm emotionally unavailable...or say i de enguaged...yet after d 1st sex dem go begin confconfess dia luv 4me....even de ready 2 b my side chick....
SORRY LADIES...I KNW WETIN I GO TRU 4 ONE LADY HAND...wetin 1 gurl do me nai turn me into wetin i be 2day....n I'm very happy without commitment...i don't need a girl/wife in my life..WHY PAY 4 D COW WHEN U CAN GET D MILK 4 FREE...HuH
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by CuteCp(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro pls disregard the reply you got from some broke women/men on this thread, and instead don't despair.... Its very easy:

you have to showcase something that you have that money CANT buy. Be funny, have good manners, have class, be respectful, caring (being beautiful may greatly help too).
Approach women and don't be shy to let them know straight from the get go that you are not rich but will share your meal with them OR that when you guys grow/hustle/struggle together, the union will be stronger etc. Many will turn you down but thats how you differentiate the cheap ones from the gems

Its all about connection, and you certainly shouldn't be ashamed of your situation, as it is only permanent with these broke ass begging desperate women

Very cool...but this ur advice will worl wen u wnt a full commitment...d OP jst wanna get laid...that's all
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Akinwale14(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=CuteCp post=56570113]

Shut d 4k up boy...u wan go hang because biitches no gree gv u pussy?
Are u 4kn serious?
Babes r very easy to get nawadays...expecially d greedy/money conscious ones....
If u hv d GAME IN U...u can 4k any girl u wnt...
Girls luv cute guys, players, guys with swag,..guys with games...if u don't have any of these men e go de a lil difficult....but since our 9ja girls r so money conscious...that's why it should be easy....they wnt a nigga with money...so pose as if u hv it all (with lies though)....they luv lies...so tell them what they wnt to hear n stop being a PUSSY over gettin urself some PUSSIES...HUH
I'll advice u to hustle hard gurls go begin chase u...4me i de even run from dem...as i hit once I'm out...but i usually warn dem b4 gettin it....i de always tell dem say I'm emotionally unavailable...or say i de enguaged...yet after d 1st sex dem go begin confconfess dia luv 4me....even de ready 2 b my side chick
SORRY LADIES...I KNW WETIN I GO TRU 4 ONE LADY HAND Hmm
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by newslifeop: 11:43am On May 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by CuteCp(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Akinwale14 post=56570387][/quote]

Why the 'Hmnnn'
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Akinwale14(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2017
CuteCp:

Why the 'Hmnnn'
because i dont knw wat to say,all wat u typed is true but being a player is nt good at all
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2017
popefuse:
appearance as how?
many things in appearance.some guys don't bother to shave or trim their beards.....with their beards all looking scraggy like the rastafarians of old.there are some guys with stale sweat body odour wearing clothes that haven't been washed for months....etc
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by CuteCp(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
because i dont knw wat to say,all wat u typed is true but being a player is nt good at all
Yea u are right. ...
Lolz...what made u think that I'm a player?
Is it because I'm emotionally unavailable or what?
I usually warn them b4 arm...that I'm emotionally unavailable...though i treat them well like a real brother should..at times i cool for them...buy gifts n so on...
If she falls in luv with me (which they usually happens)..then it ain't my fault....so i see...
So how am i a player?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Akinwale14(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
CuteCp:

Yea u are right. ...
Lolz...what made u think that I'm a player?
Is it because I'm emotionally unavailable or what?
I usually warn them b4 arm...that I'm emotionally unavailable...though i treat them well like a real brother should..at times i cool for them...buy gifts n so on...
If she falls in luv with me (which they usually happens)..then it ain't my fault....so i see...
So how am i a player?
Changing girls every time is dsame as player
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2017
popefuse:
is there anything you worry about apart from your brokeness
Yes! Buh being broke covers over 70 of my worries
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by popefuse(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Yes! Buh being broke covers over 70 of my worries
what the rest 30%
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2017
popefuse:
what the rest 30%
Surviving in Nigeria
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by popefuse(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Surviving in Nigeria
ooookay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) / I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.