Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. (8337 Views)

It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Can Any Religious Person Explain Why Religion And Poverty/illiteracy Go Together / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 5:47am On May 22, 2017
raphieMontella:

Ebuka
Post the link to your research.

jajaja! I doubt Ebuka will do such.

Lying is his animus

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 7:08am On May 22, 2017
adepeter26:

Since you ain't done working on yourself, why despise other people? Why hate on atheists?

COS I wanna be a won soul for Christ. BTW, you made it obvious that you can only marry a believer. So, I'm applying sweetie
We both know why you are truly applying. Shior
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 7:09am On May 22, 2017
raphieMontella:

You had to make Africa Bold.
You forgot you're s
Worshipping a Jewish man.
And so?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Pastafarian: 10:05am On May 22, 2017
SarahBonetta:
Stupidity reigns supreme in these parts.
empty meaningless drivel

Lawd knows I can't marry an atheist 'cos they'll prolly be the cause of my death.
a theist would most likely be the cause of your death if you don't die naturally

Buncha spiritually dead people
what am I missing for being spiritually dead
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Pastafarian: 12:50pm On May 22, 2017
why so many ban
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 12:54pm On May 22, 2017

What's happening?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by donnie(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2017
Seun:

I think the idea of one person being compelled to submit to another person for her entire life is incredibly sad. No one should live that way. l don't want my wife to obey me, but I want her to be reasonable and rational and logical. That is all you need. You don't need a slave for life.

Marry first, then you can give advice. For now, you do not know wat you are saying. Every nation must have a head to function right, and as the head leads, everyone follows.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by AccidentalGenius: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
donnie:

Marry first, then you can give advice. For now, you do not know wat you are saying. Every nation must have a head to function right, and as the head leads, everyone follows.

are you married?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 22, 2017
Seun:

Well, yes, but there are many women who are barely religious and would be quite happy to be married to atheists. These women have serious doubts about religion, but they continue to practice it moderately simply because they are used to it or haven't considered leaving it.

Story of my life.

but let me make money first, then I can decide what to do with religion.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by jonbellion(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
raphieMontella:
JonbelliOn- All time low.
yes?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 22, 2017
raphieMontella:
JonbelliOn- All time low.

Are you the raphie Montella in Myschool forum?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by donnie(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2017
AccidentalGenius:

are you married?

Yes
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by AccidentalGenius: 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
donnie:

Yes

so as a married man, you believe your wife should do as you please at all times(submit to you), because you are the head?

is that what a family means to you? total submission to the head of the house?

or maybe you meant to say respect the husband but you refuse to be reasonable because that would mean agreeing with the atheist seun?

are you familiar with the word "dictator"?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 5:31pm On May 22, 2017
AccidentalGenius:

so as a married man, you believe your wife should do as you please at all times, because you are the head?
are you familiar with the word "dictator"?

DICKtator cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by AccidentalGenius: 5:38pm On May 22, 2017
Born2Freak:

DICKtator cheesy
well he has the "HEAD". so he might as well be a "DICK-tator" grin
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Seun(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2017
donnie:
Every nation must have a head to function right, and as the head leads, everyone follows.
1) A nation consists of millions of people. A marriage consists of only two people. The leadership requirements of the two are very different.
It is impossible to achieve consensus in groups of millions of people, but it's trivial in small groups of reasonable people, such as marriages.

2) There's no reason to assume that the man in every marriage is qualified to be the leader. Some women are better leaders than most men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by pablobellins(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2017
Seun:

1) A nation consists of millions of people. A marriage consists of only two people. The leadership requirements of the two are very different.
It is impossible to achieve consensus in groups of millions of people, but it's trivial in small groups of reasonable people, such as marriages.

2) There's no reason to assume that the man in every marriage is qualified to be the leader. Some women are better leaders than most men.
uncle seun..
out of curiosity, I'd just like to know if you are married
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by donnie(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2017
Seun:

You see what I mean? So you do not know that a family is a nation?

It's the same task of achieving consensus, wether with two or with millions. As long as the millions have their representatives involved in the decision making.

Nevertheless, its the responsibility of the leadership of the nation headed by the president to stir the nation in the right direction. He takes the responsibility for failure as well.

A man is naturally the head of the family nation. Unless he isn't really a man.

Seun:

It is not by force to marry. Not every man should marry. But if u marry, be a man and LEAD.

Every real wife want to be LEAD by a man. So it is also not compulsory for every woman to marry. If you do, SUBMIT.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by raphieMontella: 6:59am On May 23, 2017
jonbellion:
yes?

I was just telling ebuka that he has gone to an all time low
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Ishilove: 8:08am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Waiting for the day you post something sensible.
Why won't you wait? Everything I post won't make sense to you because you overrate your own intelligence.

Aunty Born2freak, this is exactly why I bounced on you in that other thread last year. I did not quote or mention you but you quoted me to type filth. When I respond to unprovoked attacks y'all will say I like fighting.

I'm on my own but you sha must leave your lane to jam me, and when I jam you back you will cry foul and be posting links to ancient threads to show the 'proof' of the 'problem' you have with me.

Smh. Keep having problem with me o, you hear? Na your pocket e dey because I no send you. If you jam me and I jam you back, don't play the victim, gerrit?

Friggin cyberbully.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com / 87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.