Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. (8336 Views)

It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Can Any Religious Person Explain Why Religion And Poverty/illiteracy Go Together / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 8:53am On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Why won't you wait? Everything I post won't make sense to you because you overrate your own intelligence.

Aunty Born2freak, this is exactly why I bounced on you in that other thread last year. I did not quote or mention you but you quoted me to type filth. When I respond to unprovoked attacks y'all will say I like fighting.

I'm on my own but you sha must leave your lane to jam me, and when I jam you back you will cry foul and be posting links to ancient threads to show the 'proof' of the 'problem' you have with me.

Smh. Keep having problem with me o, you hear? Na your pocket e dey because I no send you. If you jam me and I jam you back, don't play the victim, gerrit?

Friggin cyberbully.

Did you not comment on this thread. I respond to people who comment on my thread.

I see that you've come back from your ban. I hope you use your freedom wisely.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Ishilove: 9:21am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Did you not comment on this thread. I respond to people who comment on my thread.

I see that you've come back from your ban. I hope you use your freedom wisely.
Same way the other thread was yours, huh?

Born2Freak:

You know what? You are right. She has such an over-inflated ego. She always fighting with people while acting as if she is always right. I don't know who this Ishilove thinks she is. In the words of the great egbada, "B*tch dey craze!" This is the last time I'm wasting my time on her. Iranu. Mtchew x3

And this one: https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-sticky/137#45638781

Do you remember when you posted these or do you have selective amnesia? I didn't know you until you quoted me on that thread. It's easy to play the victim while conveniently forgetting that you attacked without provocation.

To whom much is given, much is expected. I will give back what I'm given.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Why won't you wait? Everything I post won't make sense to you because you overrate your own intelligence.

Aunty Born2freak, this is exactly why I bounced on you in that other thread last year. I did not quote or mention you but you quoted me to type filth. When I respond to unprovoked attacks y'all will say I like fighting.

I'm on my own but you sha must leave your lane to jam me, and when I jam you back you will cry foul and be posting links to ancient threads to show the 'proof' of the 'problem' you have with me.

Smh. Keep having problem with me o, you hear? Na your pocket e dey because I no send you. If you jam me and I jam you back, don't play the victim, gerrit?

Friggin cyberbully.

Don't bother dear , its a male .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by felixomor: 9:50am On May 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Spot on
LMAO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 10:07am On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Same way the other thread was yours, huh?

And this one: https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-sticky/137#45638781

Do you remember when you posted these or do you have selective amnesia? I didn't know you until you quoted me on that thread. It's easy to play the victim while conveniently forgetting that you attacked without provocation.

To whom much is given, much is expected. I will give back what I'm given.

In the comment you quoted, I was not talking to you and neither did I mention your name.

I can see that you are not well. You are not thinking straight.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 10:09am On May 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

felixomor:

Spot on
LMAO grin

Really? It is this kind of behaviour that drives people into trouble. If you like, keep egging ishilove on to fight and prolong drama.

I also know that every non-christian woman that doesn't send you is a male.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by felixomor: 10:14am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Really? It is this kind of behaviour that drives people into trouble. If you like, keep egging ishilove on to fight and prolong drama.

I also know that every non-christian woman that doesn't send you is a male.

Hehehehe.
Try again. Non Christian woman indeed.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Ishilove: 10:49am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

In the comment you quoted, I was not talking to you and neither did I mention your name.

I can see that you are not well. You are not thinking straight.
Daffuq? You did not mention my username or quote me?

Now I see you're just another troll like LB. Away from me, troll!! I'm don with you.

Jeez
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Ishilove: 10:51am On May 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Duly noted, dear. I'm done with him/her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 10:51am On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Daffuq? You did not mention my username or quote me?

Now I see you're just another troll like LB. Away from me, troll!! I'm don with you.

Jeez

Thanks though, for proving that you are a liar. Because the comment you quoted did not involve me either quoting you or mentioning your username.

You will still enter fight with another person, yet you are calling me a troll.

Bye!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Cheers01: 11:04am On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Friggin cyberbully.

Please, go back to the romance section where your limited brain capacity would be at home. Nonsense. If nairaland was a sensible place, you would have been banned for life.

How many people will you fight. Men gerrout!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Ishilove: 11:05am On May 29, 2017
A ma daran ke. Some people need deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Ishilove: 11:08am On May 29, 2017
And they come crawling out of the woodworks. I'm so going to ignore them, ehn, they will doubt their own existence

Pepper dem!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nairatalks: 11:12am On May 29, 2017
undecided

Ishilove again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2017
Nairatalks:
undecided

Ishilove again?

It is always her fighting people and yet, she is the victim.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 11:18am On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:
And they come crawling out of the woodworks. I'm so going to ignore them, ehn, they will doubt their own existence

Pepper dem!

We know, just get out like some other poster has hinted. Go away! everyone knows you lack decency. Please go away.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Ishilove: 11:21am On May 29, 2017
Pepper dem!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2017
Please, It is ok. Enough derailing and fight

Mynd44, lalasticlala please, come and resolve this ishilove matter. It has to stop.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Pastafarian: 11:47am On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:
Please, It is ok. Enough derailing and fight

My.nd44, lalas.ticlala please, come and resolve this ishilove matter. It has to stop.

lol, nothing would be done
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 11:51am On May 29, 2017
Pastafarian:

lol, nothing would be done

Why do you say so?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Pastafarian: 12:25pm On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Why do you say so?
cuz she's popular with the mods
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by lfleak: 6:52pm On May 31, 2017
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugUaxot1UgE Eww, right?
ok, depends on what you understand submissive as, if you don't support submissive, that is you support the ANTI. "obstinate" really?? grin

maybe a wife like this is who you call rational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZaNgt3AM10
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Lifeislife: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Born2Freak:

In this country, marriage for an atheist is a difficult thing. 90% of the available single ladies and gentlemen are religious. To be precise, the religious people would mostly be either christians or muslims.

I for one, do not want to get married in a church. Who has time for couple's counselling. Who has time to waste in 2 hours sermon about marriage?

Also, for a woman, I do not want to be beaten to death by an angry fiancee over not going to their church or mosque.

Life is short.

This is tough situation you are going through, I hope it works out for you. Though we live in a very religious country, there are a lot of people that are not. Hopefully, you will meet someone.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by zlent16(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Read from our blog Open Heavens by E.A Adeboye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" / 87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / 15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.