Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. (8335 Views)

It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Can Any Religious Person Explain Why Religion And Poverty/illiteracy Go Together / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

The Holy Ghost doesn't have to reveal nada to me, sissy. It's a fact that atheists are ignorant people who have a god complex. Two atheists marrying in Africa! That's dumb. You better stick to a Christian brother who will sanctify you

The wife beaters and cheaters we read about on front page of nairaland, are they atheists or overwhelmingly Christians?

Christian brother indeed.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by AccidentalGenius: 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

The Holy Ghost doesn't have to reveal nada to me, sissy. It's a fact that atheists are ignorant people who have a god complex. Two atheists marrying in Africa! That's dumb. You better stick to a Christian brother who will sanctify you

just as hitler stuck with the pope right?

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
Born2Freak:

The wife beaters and cheaters we read about on front page of nairaland, are they atheists or overwhelmingly Christians?

Christian brother indeed.
That's not the point, sissy. It's the hereafter that matters. We must fear He who is able to destroy both body and soul, and when two atheists marry you leave yourself as fodder for he who is able to destroy the body i.e the killer, thief and destroyer. Those brothers who kill their wives are agents of this Thief. Stick to a Christian brother sissy!
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
AccidentalGenius:

just as hitler stuck with the pope right?
Hitler was demon possessed so he doesn't count
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
adepeter26:

Am not an atheist, will you marry me?
No
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

Are you on wEEd? But Jesus counts? Yahweh the blood thirsty monster count?

You need to visit ya doctor ASAP

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

That's not the point, sissy. It's the hereafter that matters. We must fear He who is able to destroy both body and soul, and when two atheists marry you leave yourself as fodder for he who is able to destroy the body i.e the killer, thief and destroyer. Those brothers who kill their wives are agents of this Thief. Stick to a Christian brother sissy!

Madam. Leave that story for the gods. When did the devil become voldermort? You can't say his name again?

He that is able to destroy the body?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by AccidentalGenius: 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:
ofcourse he doesn't right? sarahCHERRYPICKINGbonetta!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

False accusations won't fill the gap ignorance left . Make your own research .

According to researches , atheists are more likely to have failed marriages . The divorce rates in atheist countries are incredibly high . And women are exposed to domestic violence because they are seen as inferiors in these atheist countries . Also , there's a high rate of reported rape cases in atheist nations .

The thing is , Seun wants to give us the impression that religious women are unhappy in their marriages simply because they are required to show deference to their men but in reality women who are married to atheists are prone to rape , domestic violence and suicide .

Plus , look at the successful women in the world and show me how many of them are married to atheists or are atheists themselves . We can start scanning from Nigeria .

Rubbish

show us unsuccessful atheist, we can start from NL
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2017
adepeter26:

Please leave the guy. He is running on his Christian instinct to lie to defend the faith. He is not thinking...that intellect expired a long time ago
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2017
adepeter26:

https://www.nairaland.com/3009541/negro-atheists-show-me-works
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
Born2Freak:

Please leave the guy.
I don't engage into discussions with him.
He is running on his Christian instinct to lie to defend the faith.

This is why I don't engage him.
He is not thinking...

He does think but I will rephrase it as, "he thinks wrongly".
that intellect expired a long time ago
Babe, you're wicked.... A man from chosen, you said his intellect expired long time ago.....

You gat no chill babe
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

https://www.nairaland.com/3009541/negro-atheists-show-me-works
My request was, show me unsuccessful atheists. We could start from NL......

Is This too hard for you? No deviation
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Born2Freak(f): 9:59pm On May 21, 2017
adepeter26:

I don't engage into discussions with him.

This is why I don't engage him.

He does think but I will rephrase it as, "he thinks wrongly".

Babe, you're wicked.... A man from chosen, you said his intellect expired long time ago.....

You gat no chill babe

I nor tell you?

Did you see the nonsense link he posted in reply to you?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 21, 2017
adepeter26:

Are you on wEEd? But Jesus counts? Yahweh the blood thirsty monster count

You need to visit ya doctor ASAP
This is why I can't marry you. You are borderline psychotic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 21, 2017
Born2Freak:

Madam. Leave that story for the gods. When did the devil become voldermort? You can't say his name again?

He that is able to destroy the body?
Yeap. That's the devil for you.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 21, 2017
Born2Freak:

I nor tell you?

Did you see the nonsense link he posted in reply to you?
I no surprise babe.

Anyways, I Sabi people like dem. Waiting for his reply tho.

Glory be to God ALMIGHTY that he didn't share the link of "A GOD WITHOUT RELIGION"...
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

This is why I can't marry you.
this bad of, hope you're aware.

Oh, so you can't marry me because I said YAHWEH IS A BLOOD THIRSTY MONSTER?
BTW, I didn't lie because Biblical verses are there to proof his genocidal acts.

If you don't marry me, how will you win a soul for Yahweh?
Anyways, here is a free opportunity for you to win soul for Yahweh.

Marry me and give your own testimony on how you won a soul for Christ
You are borderline psychotic
Thank you for the compliment. If that make you wet and Hot when alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 21, 2017
adepeter26:
this bad of, hope you're aware.

Oh, so you can't marry me because I said YAHWEH IS A BLOOD THIRSTY MONSTER?
BTW, I didn't lie because Biblical verses are there to proof his genocidal acts.

And you are?
The same bible clearly states 'who can search the mind of God?' it also says "His ways are not our'. I can't remember the verses and chapters so google it!

You call them genocide but I call them God's mysterious ways. Deal with it. I can't marry someone who disrespect and despises my God!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

You call them genocide but I call them God's mysterious ways. Deal with it. I can't marry someone who disrespect and despises my God!!!

Blood of Lucifer, brahma and amadioha...
What did I just read?

Let me call my brothers and sisters in Christ to come translate this cos it's seems even the Holy Spirit is scared of interpretating it clearly to me.

Cc: Hahn, Akiitom, KingEbukasBlog, Born2Freak, Frank317, Analice107...

You guys are spiritually good, I need better clarification pls
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

The same bible clearly states 'who can search the mind of God?' it also says "His ways are not our'. I can't remember the verses and chapters so google it!

I was having a rethink of Marrying you. But let me just give you the opportunity of winning a soul for Christ...

After all, according to the so called bible, Saul persecuted the people of god and god had mercy on him and changed him from Saul to Paul.

You could also change me sweetie wink
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by AccidentalGenius: 10:23pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

in other words, you worship mysterious bloodshed?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
With response from this kind of a lady, I find it difficult Marrying a religious/spiritual/Christian lady.....

I don't even know what to call them....

Anyways i wanna marry her. Gonna be cool on her so she could share her own testimonies on how she met him on NL and won a soul for Christ.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2017
adepeter26:

I was having a rethink of Marrying you. But let me just give you the opportunity of winning a soul for Christ...

After all, according to the so called bible, Saul persecuted the people of god and god had mercy on him and changed him from Saul to Paul.

You could also change me sweetie wink
Have I finished changing myself? Please please please!

Why are you interested in marrying me sef?
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 21, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
God works in mysterious ways. Stop streamlining Him to the narrow confines of your small mind.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by raphieMontella: 11:04pm On May 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

North Korea's president Kim Jong-un , an atheist , has subjected his wife to a life of misery . She is totally unhappy with her marriage . There were even reports that he has killed her and now uses a doppelganger in her stead .

Stalin's second wife , Nadezhda Alliluyeva, was driven to commit suicide because Stalin was cruel to her and even brutalized her .

Both men are atheists who hated God and religion .

You have no point .
JonbelliOn- All time low.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
SarahBonetta:

Have I finished changing myself?

Since you ain't done working on yourself, why despise other people? Why hate on atheists?
Please please please!

Why are you interested in marrying me sef?
COS I wanna be a won soul for Christ. BTW, you made it obvious that you can only marry a believer. So, I'm applying sweetie
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by raphieMontella: 11:24pm On May 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its more shocking that he has poor arguments to support his atheistic beliefs and oblivious to facts to confute them . In addition to biology , there's tradition . In most traditions men are seen as superior to women and women are required by culture to submit to men . So knowledge of basic biology and tradition equals destruction of Seun's assertion .
Tradition also demands killing of twins you know.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2017
raphieMontella:

Tradition also demands killing of twins you know.

I know . But women are not living miserable lives simply because they are asked to submit to the men either by predisposition , tradition or religion . .
Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by raphieMontella: 5:26am On May 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

False accusations won't fill the gap ignorance left . Make your own research .

According to researches , atheists are more likely to have failed marriages . The divorce rates in atheist countries are incredibly high . And women are exposed to domestic violence because they are seen as inferiors in these atheist countries . Also , there's a high rate of reported rape cases in atheist nations .

The thing is , Seun wants to give us the impression that religious women are unhappy in their marriages simply because they are required to show deference to their men but in reality women who are married to atheists are prone to rape , domestic violence and suicide .

Plus , look at the successful women in the world and show me how many of them are married to atheists or are atheists themselves . We can start scanning from Nigeria .

Rubbish

Ebuka
Post the link to your research.
Because I'm actually seeing the inverse here.
http://www.salon.com/2013/11/01/atheist_marriages_may_last_longer_than_christian_ones_partner/
http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/marital-status/divorcedseparated/

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. by raphieMontella: 5:30am On May 22, 2017
SarahBonetta:

You had to make Africa Bold.
You forgot you're s
Worshipping a Jewish man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" / 87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / 15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.