Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Advice For All The Single Men (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For All The Single Men (photo) (2650 Views)

There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
I said in quote "An ugly black bìtch" who gave your comment a "Like". Well, if who you just mentioned is that bìtch then her whole personality can't be compared to mine.

You're a kid compared to the guys have dated and way too ugly in comparison as well. Not making noise.

Good bye. kiss
yes am a kid wink wink

From plumber to sales boy

Ur thread tells us that na

As per the ugly part , like i said earlier , u can do better than that to lie

Kimbra no be mouth oooo ,no guy on this forum will touch u wouldnt using pillow to cover ur face

Wonder why guys always touch u in the dark cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 16, 2017
Dionnetech:

I would have suggested you should buy sense, but i really don't want you to have sense. So continue been a mor*n.

So keep begruding her happy life.
You are sad and bereft.

Olofo
continue eating pooo wink

Sad me? Do u knw who you're talking to?

She adviced u to ignore me , take that advice along with ur take away ass licking poo

Cause if i face u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 16, 2017
MhissBelva:

what's wrong with this one undecided
ur mirror
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
Gibberish from an over grown child. giving you mentions is an insult to my mentions.
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Dionnetech: 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
continue eating pooo wink

Sad me? Do u knw who you're talking to?

She advice u to ignore me , take that advice along with ur take away ass licking poo

Cause if i face u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have to face me, am not taking that advice.

Your life is blighted with hates, if she's not fine, how is that ur business? is it ur fine? Why are u so obsessed by her fine? Between she's ravishingly alluring go choke on that,bro.
Burgeon

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
Dionnetech:

You have to face me, am not taking that advice.

Your life is blighted with hates, if she's not fine, how is that ur business? is it ur fine? Why are u so obsessed by her fine? Between she's ravishingly alluring go choke on that,bro.
Burgeon
na by the way u want type but na where ur education and honesty stop na there making sense end

U cant even type a lie properly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go back to sch , oga plumber

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
MhissBelva:
Very correct!
But some he-goats will never heed to this piece of advice

Please check well. Your dad might be an he-goat too smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Dionnetech: 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
na by the way u want type but na where ur education and honesty stop na there making sense end

U cant even type a lie properly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go back to sch , oga plumber
A cacophonous wail form a cantankerous grown fool.

The ingratiating ill comments toward her, are just for attentions which i believed, you've earn enough.

Get ur carrion outta here grown fool

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by MhissBelva(f): 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
mikeujoel:

Please check well. Your dad might be an he-goat too smiley

One bit of sense u don't ve...that was an expensive joke!

u fit even be he-goat self..who knows undecided
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2017
Dionnetech:

A cacophonous wail form a cantankerous grown fool.

The ingratiating ill comments toward her, are just for attentions which i believed, you've earn enough.

Get ur carrion outta here grown fool
make i ask u again in bold font

how does me calling an ugly girl Ugly signify me seeking her attention biko? Try use ur brain biko
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
The thread is collapsing quickly

Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Dionnetech: 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
make i ask u again in bold font

how does me calling an ugly girl Ugly signify me seeking her attention biko? Try use ur brain biko
You should be the one to start putting your brain into work, am sorry, mind my manners i forgot u really don't have brain, i was telling u to put what u don't have into action, i know how bad that could be. Sorry

What's ur problem with her fine? How does her fine affects u in any way? If u aren't seeking for attention then stopping ingratiating her looks. Between, she's Ravishingly...........

You're just a charlatan.

Grow up Bro
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Dionnetech: 5:54pm On May 16, 2017
Bro, you are girlish and churlish. This is a good time for u to cogitate about ur life and leave others alone, you can't daunt anybody here.
Sis @ Kimbra don't debase urself into exchanging words with "a young man in a grown body" like him.
I think u're been used as a decoy.

I leave u in Pieces and not in Peace.

Go, and be churlish no more.

Effigy
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 16, 2017
Dionnetech:

You should be the one to start putting your brain into work, am sorry, mind my manners i forgot u really don't have brain, i was telling u to put what u don't have into action, i know how bad that could be. Sorry

What's ur problem with her fine? How does her fine affects u in any way? If u aren't seeking for attention then stopping ingratiating her looks. Between, she's Ravishingly...........

You're just a charlatan.

Grow up Bro
was i suppose reply this?

Abeg read my msgs again
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
Dionnetech:
Bro, you are girlish and churlish. This is a good time for u to cogitate about ur life and leave others alone, you can't daunt anybody here.
Sis @ Kim.bra don't debase urself into exchanging words with "a young man in a grown body" like him.
I think u're been used as a decoy.

I leave u in Pieces and not in Peace.

Go, and be churlish no more.

Effigy

What made you arrive at the conclusion that I have been used as a decoy?.
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Dionnetech: 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
What made you arrive at the conclusion that I have been used as a decoy?.
not u...

He's been used, by a guy i don't know his moniker, he's on NL and i heard he's not in Nigeria
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
Dionnetech:
not u...

He's been used, by a guy i don't know his moniker, he's on NL and i heard he's not in Nigeria

All right. Do have a nice night rest.
Re: Advice For All The Single Men (photo) by Dionnetech: 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
All right. Do have a nice night rest.
And you Ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Everyone. / 5 Strange Reasons Some Men Want A Full House Wife - Bamisepeter's Blog / Can’t Get Over The Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.