Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (59180 Views)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 11:02pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:

Drug trafficking is an old profession and is political business venture,Nigeria is not among the countries well known in drug trafficking around the world. Mexico,Jamaica,South Africans,Cubans,Guinea,latin Americans are the major traffickers and is more of politics than crime.

Lets talk guy.. im not doing anythin with ya num.
U can spell them here after u edit.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 11:04pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu an Afonja man claiming Igbo,treachery is in their DNA, this is what he said about building a port in Onitsha.
Politics / Re: SS/SE Need Deep Seaport Not Calabar To Lagos Rail. Give Us Deep Seaport. by VivianUdeogu(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Prof Ben Ayade is currently constructing a deep seaport in Cross Rivers state. PMB was there few months ago for the ground breaking ceremony. SE cannot have a seaport. SE is landlocked
(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by mecussey(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

Trying to multiply the 20 pounds giving to us by this useless country in 1970.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MasterChen: 11:39pm On May 16, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

How many times will they tell you to f.uck off and go form your country. How is SW holding you shameless people from going? Una no get shame.

If you tell these clowns that you want them to have Biafuro, they would say it's because you're waiting to steal their properties. What they want us to do is to beg them lol.

You know that babe that threatens to leave you and when you tell her to fukkk off, she starts yapping nonsense grin.

She knows she has nowhere to go to but she's really trying to convince herself that you cannot do without her cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ZelibeKristien: 11:52pm On May 16, 2017
MasterChen:

If you tell these clowns that you want them to have Biafuro, they would say it's because you're waiting to steal their properties. What they want us to do is to beg them lol.

You know that babe that threatens to leave you and when you tell her to fukkk off, she starts yapping nonsense grin.

She knows she has nowhere to go to but she's really trying to convince herself that you cannot do without her cheesy

. Lol. I am just tired of hearing that rubbish excuse, they want biafuro and want to die in SW. Fashola deported them back to their potopoto republic and they were all over the media crying and sending petitions to the UN.

If you hate someone, you will surely avoid his place, unlike the potopotians that hate the SW but cant stop trooping to same place. Lmaoooo

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YonkijiSappo: 11:55pm On May 16, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

. Lol. I am just tired of hearing that rubbish excuse, they want biafuro and want to die in SW. Fashola deported them back to their potopoto republic and they were all over the media crying and sending petitions to the UN.

If you hate someone, you will surely avoid his place, unlike the potopotians that hate the SW but cant stop trooping to same place. Lmaoooo

Do they want us t protest for them to leave or what?

These minions think they are important because of the way a lot of Nigerians sweet talk to them. Lmao.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MasterChen: 12:03am On May 17, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

These minions think they are important because of the way a lot of Nigerians sweet talk to them. Lmao.

The Yoruba guys obsessed with jumping on their threads are the ones giving them the impression that we don't want them to have Biafuro. I don't even care if they go with the SS lol

I've been in support of them having their country from Day 1. NEVER BEEN AGAINST IT!

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ZelibeKristien: 12:04am On May 17, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Dont mind them, i just dont know what they want. Heard during Tinubus tenure as governor, Neco exam was free for all students in Lagos. Many of them benefitted from it but will still come online to ridicule same people. Most of them in SW will rather die there than return to the potopoto republic. Lol

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ZelibeKristien: 12:06am On May 17, 2017
MasterChen:

The Yoruba guys obsessed with jumping on their threads are the ones giving them the impression that we don't want them to have Biafuro. I don't even care if they go with the SS lol

I've been in support of them having their country from Day 1. NEVER BEEN AGAINST IT!

I always try to avoid their biafuro thread but get pissed when they start insulting Yoruba over nothing. Those Yoruba wannabe on their thread are ipob tout with Yoruba handles, only a basta/rd Yoruba will want to share same country with these hateful people.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MasterChen: 12:11am On May 17, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

I always try to avoid their biafuro thread but get pissed when they start insulting Yoruba over nothing. Those Yoruba wannabe on their thread are ipob tout with Yoruba handles, only a basta/rd Yoruba will want to share same country with these hateful people.

Yeah.. The only reason why I don't criticize those Yoruba guys that jump on their threads anymore is because I know they will always find a way to drag us into that chit even if we choose not to be interested.

But the problem is, most of those guys aren't there to reply insults. They are just there to post the regular Biafra cannot work, one Nigeria bullchiiit.

Who gives a fuxxxx if Biafra would work or not. How is that even our business

8 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YonkijiSappo: 12:12am On May 17, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Dont mind them, i just dont know what they want. Heard during Tinubus tenure as governor, Neco exam was free for all students in Lagos. Many of them benefitted from it but will still come online to ridicule same people. Most of them in SW will rather die there than return to the potopoto republic. Lol

My own is, can they just GO abeg!!

9 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ZelibeKristien: 12:14am On May 17, 2017
MasterChen:

Yeah.. The only reason why I don't criticize those Yoruba guys that jump on their threads anymore is because I know they will always find a way to drag us into that chit
even if we choose not to be interested.

But the problem is, most of those guys aren't there to reply insults. They are just there to post the regular Biafra cannot work, one Nigeria bullchiiit.

Who gives a fuxxxx if Biafra would work or not. How is that even our business

Yes, who cares. They should just pack their load and leave us alone. They can with their SS and even the middlebelt, no one cares abeg.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YonkijiSappo: 12:18am On May 17, 2017
Bleep

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YonkijiSappo: 12:19am On May 17, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Yes, who cares. They should just pack their load and leave us alone. They can with their SS and even the middlebelt, no one cares abeg.

They can even add southern Cameroons. lol
But they should just go and leave for good.

The only problem is that Nigeria naturally won't allow them to do that, and it has nothing to do with Yoruba "holding" or begging them to styau.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YonkijiSappo: 12:32am On May 17, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Its better everyone bear hin papa name. They should just allow them to go so we can all rest, those ipob touts are annoying and irritating, wish i have the power to break that country.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by zumbigbo(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2017
This story is funny sef. Full scale British boys dem dey call Nigerian...lol...
They are as British as Ugo Ehiogu, David Beckham and Anthony Joshua.

Next......

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Coolgent(m): 1:19am On May 17, 2017
Na them

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by cill56: 1:27am On May 17, 2017
it's always a sure win,you too can win even bigger
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sprumbaba: 1:39am On May 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

See ur papa wey dey chew grass. Relax u go soon join am for d zoo wey him dey inside Afonjanistan. Son of a goat. Why u carry d thing for head because e dey pain u pass.

grin grin grin OLOSHI grin grin grin . E pain well well Lol.
Afonja is praying for you because you need it.

Receive Sense in the name of your maker

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:19am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

It has become worrisome, really.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by APCmyheart(m): 3:21am On May 17, 2017
LOL i know it's gonna be them, The world developers..
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by goldedprince: 3:51am On May 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
no way...abooki shiit of boko,afonja shiit of yahoo..e.t.c

Zoogeria is a public toilet..Anyone can do his/her shiit and get d fvck out.
yes aboki shiit, afonja shiit, but them no ask anybody to come pack am for them. so if ipob shiit for here ipob must stay and pack am.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ifycoly: 5:30am On May 17, 2017
Na only Nigerians dey carry drugs? I don't commend them but the way this media dey always write bad about NIgeria baffles me a lot, look at those guys, they are probably born and brought up in UK, assuming they won a valuable thing the UK will tag them England but becus is now drugs they tag them Nigerians Abeg make Una free us wey dey here, we get much problem than this.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by WafiChapo: 6:36am On May 17, 2017
I've come to realise that most of the readership are the swamp inhabitants that need to disappear. Tribalism... instead of real discussion lol.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2017
Omofunaab2:
With the way our brothers are going about this development.

The whole world will be developed by them in no time soon .

their matter weak me grin

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

I pity any Igbo person that is feeling sad about all this Igbo crimes they are pushing to fp everyday,they go about digging out any crime committed by igbos whereas the Hausas and yorubas commit more atrocities, drug business is even better than ritual killings in SW and boko haram in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Omofunaab2: 7:16am On May 17, 2017
MasterChen:

You are right, whenever i see sarkin's comments, i just get irritated.. .The amount of insults that guy brings on Yoruba nation daily is just too much. . Every time kanu is a criminal , kanu will die in kuje etc.. I no sabi wetin concern those guys really

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by julimaxy: 7:51am On May 17, 2017
E be like say I know these guys.
Na them go dey make noise for 212 club for Cardiff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.