Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (59174 Views)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by itsRhamzy: 8:27pm On May 16, 2017
Excuzeme:

Eeehn! grin grin
Seriously?
shocked shocked
Chai bros you fall ma hand.. For your rubber mind now, anyone that doesn't play along with the gallery is an Igbo or Ipob as you call it? grin
Ok,
Lemme just sit for this corner while I watch you make a fool of yourself...
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 16, 2017
Arriving late for duty ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2017
Organized crime
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Amoto94(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2017
This is embarrassing so to speak to whom it may concern.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by AnanseK(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2017
When will Igbos learn fair play and civilized existence within the society, under the rule of law?
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by nengibo: 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

I don't think so.

Igbos have tainted their own image. I have a sister in Ghana who came to Nigeria for the first time. She a prison officer in Ghana. She asked me why igbos men are criminals. I was shocked! She said anytime their is a drug or fraud crime involving a nigerian it's always an emeka or chinedu shocked

This was her first time in Nigeria but she already knows Igbos have a reputation with drugs...
Ghana is a close by country, and its true dat igbos have tainted theirs & Nigeria's reputation, my aunty that does business in Ghana said that Ghanaians wer so welcoming to her unto they knew she was Nigerian, she had to tell them she wasn't Igbo, because dey disliked the igbos

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by mohlanforex: 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
B I A F R A / A G A I N.

the most useless people on earth.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
The pity is these guys aren't Igbo boys but Black Britons.

All the tribalistic nonsense just clouds the true picture

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
nengibo:

Ghana is a close by country, and its true dat igbos have tainted theirs & Nigeria's reputation, my aunty that does business in Ghana said that Ghanaians wer so welcoming to her unto they knew she was Nigerian, she had to tell them she wasn't Igbo, because dey disliked the igbos
liars

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by tobiasbeecher: 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
burkingx:
grin grin grin
For the fact, you're uploading the pictures of innocent children just to perpetrate your shameful tribalism shows the kind of terrible person you're! People like you are really the scum of the earth.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
MDG007:
Igbo kwenu......
na them na, this is how they are developing Nigeria
I wonder if House of Assembly abi na Senate never endure this shame reach the peak
let them go so they will answer their bad name, its causing us Who are innocent so many problems overseas..... na wa, this is a good reason to let them go.
They said they want Biafra,yet majority of Nigerians especially the SW want them to stay but at the same time cry fowl when they commit crimes
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
AnanseK:

When will Igbos learn fair play and civilized existence within the society?
when will ritual den of SW and boko haram north learn fair play and civilized existence within the society
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 9:07pm On May 16, 2017
mohlanforex:
B I A F R A / A G A I N.

the most useless people on earth.
NIGERIANS/AGAIN
the most useful people on earth
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2017
GOD HELP THEM.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nigeriadondie: 9:20pm On May 16, 2017
Sprumbaba:

E pain am.See ur p a p a head
See ur papa wey dey chew grass. Relax u go soon join am for d zoo wey him dey inside Afonjanistan. Son of a goat. Why u carry d thing for head because e dey pain u pass.

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sleezwizz: 9:25pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:

when will ritual den of SW and boko haram north learn fair play and civilized existence within the society
[byquote author=Odingo1 post=56587726]
when will ritual den of SW and boko haram north learn fair play and civilized existence within the society [/quote]

What nonsense are u saying Gan self. So u are trying to support your family members (IPOB youths) for carrying drugs and embarrassing Nigeria instead of u to talk sense into their stinking brain. Speak against drug trafficking instead of saying trash here.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:

They said they want Biafra,yet majority of Nigerians especially the SW want them to stay but at the same time cry fowl when they commit crimes
lol
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by nengibo: 9:36pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:

liars
I guess this post is also a lie
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 9:44pm On May 16, 2017
Sleezwizz:

What nonsense are u saying Gan self. So u are trying to support your family members (IPOB youths) for carrying drugs and embarrassing Nigeria instead of u to talk sense into their stinking brain. Speak against drug trafficking instead of saying trash here.
Drug trafficking is an old profession and is political business venture,Nigeria is not among the countries well known in drug trafficking around the world. Mexico,Jamaica,South Africans,Cubans,Guinea,latin Americans are the major traffickers and is more of politics than crime.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nigeriadondie: 9:54pm On May 16, 2017
Sleezwizz:

If it is in terms of embarrassing the country it is unfair to heap it on a tribe. All sections of Nigeria is involved, Boko haram in d north, prostituition by Edos, ritual, yahoo yahoo by Yorubas as well
https://gossip.naij.com/1099594-nigerian-couple-jailed-21-years-us-online-fraud.html
http://thenationonlineng.net/three-nigerians-convicted-u-s-internet-fraud/
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-07-28/meet-the-yahoo-boys-nigerias-undergraduate-conmen
As far as drug peddling is concerned Nigeria ma pikin where Mexico dey so when u take of embarrasment yahoo yahoo follow.
Infact here in Europe i ve a neigbhour a divorcee who was duped by a yoruba guy who is in jail as EFCC had prosecuted d guy. Once una hear igbo matter una go carry am for head. If na hausa u yorubas wud not say anthing be it sexual abuse of minors, child marriage, almajiri, BH etc

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sleezwizz: 10:12pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

If it is in terms of embarrassing the country it is unfair to heap it on a tribe. All sections of Nigeria is involved, Boko haram in d north, prostituition by Edos, ritual, yahoo yahoo by Yorubas as well
https://gossip.naij.com/1099594-nigerian-couple-jailed-21-years-us-online-fraud.html
http://thenationonlineng.net/three-nigerians-convicted-u-s-internet-fraud/
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-07-28/meet-the-yahoo-boys-nigerias-undergraduate-conmen
As far as drug peddling is concerned Nigeria ma pikin where Mexico dey so when u take of embarrasment yahoo yahoo follow.
Infact here in Europe i ve a neigbhour a divorcee who was duped by a yoruba guy who is in jail as EFCC had prosecuted d guy. Once una hear igbo matter una go carry am for head. If na hausa u yorubas wud not say anthing be it sexual abuse of minors, child marriage, almajiri, BH etc

Let your IPOB youths stop embarrassing us, that's all I am saying. I am not concerned with all those stories u are saying.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ahahnow: 10:14pm On May 16, 2017
Once again Nigeria is doing what she knows best. Nigeria is the harlot of the world
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nigeriadondie: 10:20pm On May 16, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Let your IPOB youths stop embarrassing us, that's all I am saying. I am not concerned with all those stories u are saying.
Dont tribalize everything. Crime has no ethnic colour. Tell ur Afonja youths to stop defrauding people of their hard earned money cos people in Europe dont pick money on the floor or pluck it from d trees.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 10:30pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Sis what u said is true. Crime is something that know no tribe. While Igbos may dominate the drug smuggling trade Yoruba have dominated yahoo yahoo,ritual, agberoism has its headquarter in Yorubaland and the newly discovered resource is Afonjanistan is human skull mining. I am yet to see yorubas condemn their brothers for such.
I am 100% sure most of the likes comes from them. Na dis kind thing dey sweet dem.
The northernors apart from Sanusi wud rarely come out to condemn their folks for sexual abuse of minors, terrorism and other vices associated with the north.
Also u just soothed the ears of descendants of Afonja by calling the "great yoruba tribe". The igbos are not in anyway lesser than the "great yoruba tribe" check out history and u will see that.

U people ar getting me pissed seriously how does her name and speaking igbo makes her igbo. undecided

Does it mean noother person can speak igboapart from igbos? undecided.

I used to a guy from kaduna who speaks flawless igbo becox they grew up there wiyh their dad who was working there.

Pls tell me how any reasonable igbo would makes this come im gonna post now.
She is not igbo pls.

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 10:34pm On May 16, 2017
skykenny:

Ezigbo Ada Igbo. Ihe Ikwuru bu eziokwo. Udi ihe a na agbawo obi.

He is a guy and he is not igbo u people should be wise anybody can speak igbo.

Check his previous comments..
He is just insulting u guys here and u are helping him so so pathethic.

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 10:39pm On May 16, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

U people ar getting me pissed seriously how does her name and speaking igbo makes her igbo. undecided

Does it mean noother person can speak igboapart from igbos? undecided.

I used to a guy from kaduna who speaks flawless igbo becox they grew up there wiyh their dad who was working there.

Pls tell me how any reasonable igbo would makes this come im gonna post now.
She is not igbo pls.
VivianUdeogu is an Afonja guy using Igbo monika,they are many here,like GeneralOjukwu,kenechuk etc,the guy was busted before but he no get shame.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 10:41pm On May 16, 2017
MrAlfa:

Spoken like one that doesn't reason well. I don't even know where to begin with you.

See as afonjas are giving you likes up and down. Ask yourself why?

Has those two guys been convicted of any crime yet? Are Igbos the highest drug pushers in the world? Why are others not being persecuted as well? Because we have no Igbo govt.

And to call that accursed race great shows your true colours. Real efulefu.

She is not igbo... anybody can speak igbo
See her comments.
See her comments.

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 10:42pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:

VivianUdeogu is an Afonja guy using Igbo monika,they are many here,like GeneralOjukwu,kenechuk etc,the guy was busted before but he no get shame.

Thats what i was telling those senseless guys who thinks he is igbo..
I really dnt want to be tribalistic here but they are pushing me and mods dnt want to do anythin abt it.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 10:52pm On May 16, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Thats what i was telling those senseless guys who thinks he is igbo..
I really dnt want to be tribalistic here but they are pushing me and mods dnt want to do anythin abt it.
I pity any Igbo person that is feeling sad about all this Igbo crimes they are pushing to fp everyday,they go about digging out any crime committed by igbos whereas the Hausas and yorubas commit more atrocities, drug business is even better than ritual killings in SW and boko haram in the north.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 11:01pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:

I pity any Igbo person that is feeling sad about all this Igbo crimes they pushing to fp everyday,they go about digging out any crime committed by igbos whereas the Hausas and yorubas commit more atrocities, drug business is even better than ritual killings in SW and boko haram in the north.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.