Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (59173 Views)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2017
When it's the bad news you said they were Nigerians, but if it's good news you claim them... they grew up in UK clean the mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by precious1967(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2017
ise ile ba won d'ajo.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by banmee(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:
grin ; grin

NCAN platoon 6 roving reporter coming to you live from scotland yard...

Hmmm....Oluchi and Kenechi?

My oh my...its the flatisco Jews of aba once again! Too bad!

Igbo, Afonja, or Arewa, you are all as bad as each other. There is not one single difference between you all. Need proof? Walk outside wherever you are, look and tell me if your society is what a normal society should be. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2017
I no go talk...NCAN....nnewi knocking.
Na dem dey spoil naija name
Na dm develop cardiff
Na dm
Dm name na ipob

10 Likes 1 Share

Olusi and kelesi

Why are our blodas trying to develop already developed uk now ehn?
And why is uk jealous of our blodas developing their country?

Just develop every where except their potopoto republic. Mtchew

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by yemmight(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2017
Kenechi And Oluchi Ochereobia

I know you guys. You never disappointed me in that region.

16 Likes 1 Share

Oluchi and Kenechi...
Ok, I promised I won't say anything​ and I am going to keep to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 16, 2017
You should both av done it once and 4get about it
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by burkingx(f): 4:55pm On May 16, 2017
grin.....Never expect ANY KIND OF DISAPPOINTMENT FROM THEM WHEN IT COMES TO HARD DRUGS !!! grin grin

14 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 16, 2017
banmee:

Igbo, Afonja, or Arewa, you are all as bad as each other. There is not one single difference between you all. Need proof? Walk outside wherever you are, look and tell me if your society is what a normal society should be. Smh.
how does this change the fact that awa flat headed blodas are the ones giving us bad names?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Stylz69(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
These boys were born and raised in the UK, please U.K. You can have them, igbo land doesn't want them. If they won a medal now in sports, you will call them British born duo, Kenechi and Oluchi.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by burkingx(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
Onward4eva:
I no go talk...NCAN....nnewi knocking.
Na dem dey spoil naija name
Na dm develop cardiff
Na dm
Dm name na ipob
......Right from birth grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by AuroraB(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
Sunofgod:
Oluchi come resemble the devil though.......and although brothers their papa no father both of them.
Say no more cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Okudiover(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin Proudly 5%

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by goldedprince: 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
ProWalker:
Nigeria should give these people their wish
With the way they are messing NIGERIA up in foreign countries, very soon no one will be proud to be called a Nigerian
no, we cant let the idiots leave like that, if they must leave, then they should take the name nigeria and we can come up with a new name. when you shit , you must pack am with your hand

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Funlord2(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2017
banmee:

Chineke? Hello my pained fellow afro brother from somewhere close to the congo...I am an NCAN commander just doing his duty by informing the general public about the good the bad or the ugly that our numerous citizens may be up to this evening within the boundaries of nigeria and across the globe!

So why are you crying like this? Is it my fault that these brothers have decided to embarrass themselves their families and their people today like this? Please drink some sniper with ice cubes and stop staining my mentions with your hate induced tears! Ndo my alobam..... grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Pappyjim: 4:58pm On May 16, 2017
IPOB DEVELOPERS AT IT AGAIN !!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by burkingx(f): 4:59pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:
grin ; grin

NCAN platoon 6 roving reporter coming to you live from scotland yard...

Hmmm....Oluchi and Kenechi?

My oh my...its the flatisco Jews of aba once again! Too bad!
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
Surprise-surprizzzzzzzzzze!!!! grin
"Olu-Chi" indeed! cheesy
You do "oluchi" then you "kenechi" after you get caught!

Igbo-CHRISTIANS na HELELE!!!! cheesy
Greeeeeedy and SATANIC, like TINUBU! grin

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
The more money you have, the more recognised u are in d society.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by gbishman: 5:03pm On May 16, 2017
End of the road boys, pls bring them home so dey can enjoy the hospitality of Alagbon. Your jails there are kids stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On May 16, 2017
Na the jews of biafra always disgracing their forefathers wherever they goes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 16, 2017
Tonto007:
i need a male to coordinate the affair of my existence....

add me on WhatsApp. I'm in Lagos.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by richard870(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
The names shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:

Chineke? Hello my inyamiri quarter cast jew....I am an NCAN commander just doing his duty by informing the general public about the good the bad or the ugly that our numerous citizens may be up to this evening within the boundaries of nigeria and across the globe!

So why are you crying like ojukwu? Is it my fault that your brothers have decided to embarrass themselves their families and your people today like this? Please drink some sniper with ice cubes and stop staining my mentions with your erosion induced tears! Ndo my alobam..... grin
chop knuckles grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
Jealous snitch blew d whistle...From d pics,these hustlers are now real American gangster guyz enjoying life
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
goldedprince:

no, we cant let the idiots leave like that, if they must leave, then they should take the name nigeria and we can come up with a new name. when you shit , you must pack am with your hand
Na lie,u can poo and leave it there... tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
What's wrong with man? People go into this and get killed, you're still going there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ipobarecriminals: 5:08pm On May 16, 2017
wink grin cheesy wink cool grin IPOBARECRIMINALS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ahmgiggs: 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
developer again, Na wa. After destroying Nigeria image abroad. There medula oblangata signalling, " Is now to develop our potopoto republic". God no go answer nna prayer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by uyiekpenn(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2017
These developers have brought their development plan to the UK.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.