Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (59178 Views)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
banmee:

Is Tinubu, Babangida, Saraki, dino, Igbos? You all don't know the magnitude of the problems you have.
yawns

Another flat head living in denial. Instead of talking sense into our blodas to stop destroying our names, he is looking for tinubu and saraki.

I no get una time cos I don't want to be banned this afternoon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Benekruku(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
With the way Igbo's re developing the World, Russia might attack them as they gradually re becoming a world power

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Laveda(f): 5:45pm On May 16, 2017
MasterChen:

Hahahahahahaha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 16, 2017
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by win2kwire: 5:47pm On May 16, 2017
bkool7:

well , its just my opinion because foriegners can't differentiate btw .
I didn't. intend to force it down anyone's throat

Then your opinion is naive and f00lish, why will anyone want to assiociate themselves with a global menace just to be patriotic?

And your silly point about foriegners can't tell is far from the truth, many Asians can now tell thanks to people like me!
Many Thai, Indonesian, Dubai and Chinese policemen know ibos by tribe these days, and more countries to follow!

I have discussed with some NASS members and have forwarded letter with indices and trends to the presidency on need to bring back death penalty for ibo drug dealers like in the 80s.

You could also do what I do and call police abroad when you spot ibos at airport or street.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by austino677(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by banmee(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
MetaHuman:
yawns

Another flat head living in denial. Instead of talking sense into our blodas to stop destroying our names, he is looking for tinubu and saraki.

I no get una time cos I don't want to be banned this afternoon.

Lol. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba. The weird thing is you all just love to find anyone and anything to distract you from your miserable lives and ignore the elephant in the room. It is always someone else's fault for your lot in life. Carry on. In 40+ years it will be a full century and you all will still be singing the same old tune. Hope you can dance well.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by larrypourl(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
Not again. God help Nigeria and it's high time we speak against this act. Say no to drugs.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices if you're in Lagos and you're interested, holla. cool

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by placeofallure(f): 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

Dear, I wish I can like your post a thousand times. Crimes committed in the diaspora whether we like it or not has no Tribe. The only thing it has is Nationality and that is our great but bedevilled Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
developers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by bkool7(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

Then your opinion is naive and f00lish, why will anyone want to assiociate themselves with a global menace just to be patriotic?

And your silly point about foriegners can't tell is far from the truth, many Asians can now tell thanks to people like me!
Many Thai, Indonesian, Dubai and Chinese policemen know ibos by tribe these days, and more countries to follow!

I have discussed with some NASS members and have forwarded letter with indices and trends to the presidency on need to bring back death penalty for ibo drug dealers like in the 80s.

You could also do what I do and call police abroad when you spot ibos at airport or street.

There's a better way and manner we can go about stopping this ugly trend among them. just like there's a better way and manner you can get your point across other than using insultive words .
You use your method while I use mine . After all, we are trying to achieve same goal ,innit ?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by slowice(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
Na we grin grin grin got to get them stark right... Once again, we yaff land for UK with authority grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 16, 2017
Food don ready ooo. I just came to drop comment without reading the i know and i surely know they are from the potopoto republic..
Hit me with some likes there...

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YelloweWest: 6:10pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!
I wish igbo leaders will speak as you have spoken. Even foreigners now identify igbos as drug dealers. Too bad. Something needs to be done urgently.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On May 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by eyinjuege: 6:12pm On May 16, 2017
NCAN should please sheath their swords.

It's no longer funny.

These are serious issues that we all as citizens should be concerned about. What affects A will equally affect B.
Whether we like it or not, our children will meet and interact, they will be friends.
We all meet and interact abroad. Help comes in different ways and from different people.
Each region has enough on their plates. We all have different social vices that need to be curbed. North, West, East, Niger Delta, Middle belt.
If I start mentioning the vices and challenges in each region, a whole page will not contain it.
NCAN should please expend all this wonderful energy into building their regions and tackling their vices/challenges. Too much time is being wasted on ridiculing other people's wahala. Time is money. They will also sort out their own problems Address the social issues you've got in your place and leave others alone. As a SW, I'm more concerned about the dwindling educational standard in the SW. How can we make our state govts work on this?

Young people shouldn't waste valuable time on unrewarding activities such as NCAN. We need to be focused.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by AngelicBeing: 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YelloweWest: 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
placeofallure:

Dear, I wish I can like your post a thousand times. Crimes committed in the diaspora whether we like it or not has no Tribe. The only thing it has is Nationality and that is our great but bedevilled Nigeria.
That used to be the case. Not anymore. Did u watch the video of a Thai police officers calling igbos the curse of Africa?

He has never been to Nigeria yet he knows most of the Nigerian drug dealers are igbo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by win2kwire: 6:18pm On May 16, 2017
bkool7:

There's a better way and manner we can go about stopping this ugly trend among them. just like there's a better way and manner you can get your point across other than using insultive words .
You use your method while I use mine . After all, we are trying to achieve same goal ,innit ?

Therein lies the problem of the naive and subjugated Nigerian pleb.
I have no appologies for you, NONE! Once I see you are a bystander, appologist and an ignoramus on the issue at hand I will wipe the floor with you.

Over 50 years ibo people have soiled Nigeria for their mess of porridge, over 50 years ibos engaging in drug dealing and crimes globally to advance their so called business reputation and there is a dum.b Nigerian making silly childish appologies!

There are millions of Nigerians abused, humiliated, deprived and intimidated at global airports and cities for a reputation caused by a small section of the country and your solution is what EXACTLY

ibo people pride themselves of being able to start a small chemist business, shop or trade ONCE they return from a single or multiple DRUG trafficking trip abroad and they have been doing it over 50 years, dumb Nigerians slept through the whole thing and now that the world have more sophisticated detection equipment all of a sudden these criminal mon.keys are called Nigerians and all of us have to suffer for something we did not do or benefit from!

And you want to do what exactly, use sweet fancy words and god dey mentality

p1ss off pls!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On May 16, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Surprise-surprizzzzzzzzzze!!!! grin
"Olu-Chi" indeed! cheesy
You do "oluchi" then you "kenechi" after you get caught!

Igbo-CHRISTIANS na HELELE!!!! cheesy
Greeeeeedy and SATANIC, like TINUBU! grin
grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YelloweWest: 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
sammyuche:

Fake ass Yoruba nigga ..stop hiding behind this name
Anyone that's says the truth will be called yoruba. That's why I always call you guys delusional.
Is what she said not true

When it comes to biafra movement and those of us in rivers state say we are not Igbo and don't want to be part of Biafra you guys call us yoruba.

Continue in your delusion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by emi14: 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
Stupid people
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

That used to be the case. Not anymore. Did u watch the video of a Thai police officers calling igbos the curse of Africa?

He has never been to Nigeria yet he knows most of the Nigerian drug dealers are igbo.
do you have a link to that video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YelloweWest: 6:31pm On May 16, 2017
MetaHuman:
do you have a link to that video?
No I don't but search for Thai police interview with igbo nigerian drug dealer. I'm sure you'll find it. I saw it on fb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by itsRhamzy: 6:32pm On May 16, 2017
grin seems some set of people are having a filled day mastu...rbating on this thread...

Criminal acts should be condemned by all and not as a tool to throw a shade at an entire set of people.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Excuzeme: 6:36pm On May 16, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:
I was just passing until I was tempted after taking an oat OATH not to check name again ....as I see them I know say bad dem ...an those developers with their albino brother....they are not Nigerian they are Biafra

Stop it...
This is your second time in two days! shocked shocked

I know these "Developers" are annoying but still, try and spell correctly

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by temitope277(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2017
NCANs Ondo branch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Excuzeme: 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
itsRhamzy:
grin seems some set of people are having a filled day mastu...rbating on this thread...

Criminal acts should be condemned by all and not as a tool to throw a shade at an entire set of people.

Eeehn! grin grin
Seriously?
shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Kaybaba5(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2017
Na recession cause am. ...
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Lokoyen(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:
grin ; grin

NCAN platoon 6 roving reporter coming to you live from scotland yard...

Hmmm....Oluchi and Kenechi?

My oh my...its the flatisco Jews of aba once again! Too bad!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Excuzeme: 6:40pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

Therein lies the problem of the naive and subjugated Nigerian pleb.
I have no appologies for you, NONE! Once I see you are a bystander, appologist and an ignoramus on the issue at hand I will wipe the floor with you.

Over 50 years ibo people have soiled Nigeria for their mess of porridge, over 50 years ibos engaging in drug dealing and crimes globally to advance their so called business reputation and there is a dum.b Nigerian making silly childish appologies!

There are millions of Nigerians abused, humiliated, deprived and intimidated at global airports and cities for a reputation caused by a small section of the country and your solution is what EXACTLY

ibo people pride themselves of being able to start a small chemist business, shop or trade ONCE they return from a single or multiple DRUG trafficking trip abroad and they have been doing it over 50 years, dumb Nigerians slept through the whole thing and now that the world have more sophisticated detection equipment all of a sudden these criminal mon.keys are called Nigerians and all of us have to suffer for something we did not do or benefit from!

And you want to do what exactly, use sweet fancy words and god dey mentality

p1ss off pls!

See finishing! shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by AlphaStyles(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
na dem again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.