Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (59171 Views)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by nwoye72: 6:45pm On May 16, 2017
Thank u Vivian.tell them.somebody like me we go to work everyday here in europe and earn legitimate income.not easy but as u said ezi afa ka ego.i was in nija last december and saw all these guys from Asian country with so expensive cars worth like 10milla then i asked what a they doing in their.my message to igbos,life worth more than taking such a risk thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Excuzeme: 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

Then your opinion is naive and f00lish, why will anyone want to assiociate themselves with a global menace just to be patriotic?

And your silly point about foriegners can't tell is far from the truth, many Asians can now tell thanks to people like me!
Many Thai, Indonesian, Dubai and Chinese policemen know ibos by tribe these days, and more countries to follow!

I have discussed with some NASS members and have forwarded letter with indices and trends to the presidency on need to bring back death penalty for ibo drug dealers like in the 80s.

You could also do what I do and call police abroad when you spot ibos at airport or street.

Actually, it is the Ibos that first identify themselves to foreigners, as not being Nigerians (when boasting and cheat-beating about how Beerfraud will defeat Nigeria ) so, by the time they start commuting crimes, the foreigners already know their peculiar features, like their wide, Gorrila-like nostrils, the flat forehead and oxyput (back of head), their extremely loud tones and the aggressive way they talk. grin grin

I have met Europeans who said: You are not "Heeboi", you dont look or talk like "Heeboi"!
I just smiled and said l am definitely not, but l am Nigerian!

Where do you expect them to get money to buy the whole of Lagos, develop Dubai, China, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Singapore, South Africa, e.t.c?

Please leave them alone, it is Yorubas and Buhari that caused it!
grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
sammyuche:

Fake ass Yoruba nigga ..stop hiding behind this name
d comment pain you grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2017
UK reporter :- d culprits Oluchi & Kenechi, both Nigerians of d Yoruba western extraction were today apprehended..

Afonja :- ....

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
sammyuche:

Fake ass Yoruba nigga ..stop hiding behind this name

What do you mean?

She's igbo wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by timilehin95(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
See as dem Ipob members flee comot for thread cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by centboy123456(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
kingdenny:
When it's drug English journalist report it as Nigerians when it's winning heavy weight boxing they report it as Britons. Am pretty sure these dudes are more British than Nigerians

u are very right dey are more british Dan Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by skykenny: 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!
Ezigbo Ada Igbo. Ihe Ikwuru bu eziokwo. Udi ihe a na agbawo obi.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MrAlfa: 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
q
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by nengibo: 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

No I don't but search for Thai police interview with igbo nigerian drug dealer. I'm sure you'll find it. I saw it on fb
I did too, that thai guy must hv stayed in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MrAlfa: 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

Spoken like one that doesn't reason well. I don't even know where to begin with you.

See as afonjas are giving you likes up and down. Ask yourself why?

Has those two guys been convicted of any crime yet? Are Igbos the highest drug pushers in the world? Why are others not being persecuted as well? Because we have no Igbo govt.

And to call that accursed race great shows your true colours. Real efulefu.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2017
Excuzeme:

Stop it...
This is your second time in two days! shocked shocked

I know these "Developers" are annoying but still, try and spell correctly

Now I know someone is giving a Bleep

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nigeriadondie: 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!
Sis what u said is true. Crime is something that know no tribe. While Igbos may dominate the drug smuggling trade Yoruba have dominated yahoo yahoo,ritual, agberoism has its headquarter in Yorubaland and the newly discovered resource is Afonjanistan is human skull mining. I am yet to see yorubas condemn their brothers for such.
I am 100% sure most of the likes comes from them. Na dis kind thing dey sweet dem.
The northernors apart from Sanusi wud rarely come out to condemn their folks for sexual abuse of minors, terrorism and other vices associated with the north.
Also u just soothed the ears of descendants of Afonja by calling the "great yoruba tribe". The igbos are not in anyway lesser than the "great yoruba tribe" check out history and u will see that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Excuzeme: 7:29pm On May 16, 2017
MrAlfa:

Spoken like one that doesn't reason well. I don't even know where to begin with you.

Has those two guys been convicted of any crime yet? Are Igbos the highest drug pushers in the world? Why are others not being persecuted as well? Because we have no Igbo govt.

See foolishness, dressed-up as "Nationalism"!

Aaaha, it must be "persecution", like they are Jesus Christ! grin grin
So, it snow down to the usual silly excuses of are they the highest drug pushers in the world?
We dont know that Drug pushing is now an Olympic Sport that somebody gets first for his "Country", while another gets second!

Its your type that brings eternal disgrace to his tribe, all on the later of "others are doing it too".

See in-bred Criminals, abusing the lady, just for saying the truth!

Otimpkhu!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2017
MrAlfa:

Blaming Igbos getting caught for drugs on not having an Igbo government (persumably to defend them) is daft. NCAN bull-shit aside, its worrisome that so many young men from the SE are being fingered for drug business from Asia to Europe. We all need to be worried by what seems to be a drug-cartel sub-culture popping up in the SE, otherwise in a few years from now, we would have a huge problem in that region. Pablo Escobar started from the small town of Medellin, and became a nuisance to the whole of Columbia. We need to be proactive and wise on this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by AkumahTalk(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2017
Umu drugs....

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Adebowale89(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
awon eyan ti lilwayne

the Nigeria gangsters

the unprecedented developer

those two developers need prayer from their new pope

funny region grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MrAlfa: 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
Excuzeme:

See foolishness, dressed-up as "Nationalism"!

Aaaha, it must be "persecution", like they are Jesus Christ! grin grin
So, it snow down to the usual silly excuses of are they the highest drug pushers in the world?
We dont know that Drug pushing is now an Olympic Sport that somebody gets first for his "Country", while another gets second!

Its your type that brings eternal disgrace to his tribe, all on the later of "others are doing it too".

See in-bred Criminals, abusing the lady, just for saying the truth!

Otimpkhu!

Which country are you talking about?

There was a country but the british destroyed it with your ancestors' help. Don't start crying to me now you and your british masters about what my people are doing. I will defend my own. My independent country of the rising sun would never have produced such. British contraption you call country did.

We are not criminals. We are survivors.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ollymaye: 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
When u see em with cash, u won't knw dey er developers... hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sprumbaba: 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
UK thought they had developed. They still need more development.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YonkijiSappo: 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
Sprumbaba:
UK thought they had developed. They still need more development.

Hhahahahaa!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MrAlfa: 7:38pm On May 16, 2017
Bagehot:

Blaming Igbos getting caught for drugs on not having an Igbo government (persumably to defend them) is daft. NCAN bull-shit aside, its worrisome that so many young men from the SE are being fingered for drug business from Asia to Europe. We all need to be worried by what seems to be a drug-cartel sub-culture popping up in the SE, otherwise in a few years from now, we would have a huge problem in that region. Pablo Escobar started from the small town of Medellin, and became a nuisance to the whole of Columbia. We need to be proactive and wise on this.

Why don't you worry for yourself first. You are from a poverty ridden part of the Zoo and you are worried about hustlers.

Igbo goverment for the Igbos is the answer. You can't just blame Igbos for trying to survive under this british yoke called Nigga-area.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sprumbaba: 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Sis what u said is true. Crime is something that know no tribe. While Igbos may dominate the drug smuggling trade Yoruba have dominated yahoo yahoo,ritual, agberoism has its headquarter in Yorubaland and the newly discovered resource is Afonjanistan is human skull mining. I am yet to see yorubas condemn their brothers for such.
I am 100% sure most of the likes comes from them. Na dis kind thing dey sweet dem.
The northernors apart from Sanusi wud rarely come out to condemn their folks for sexual abuse of minors, terrorism and other vices associated with the north.
Also u just soothed the ears of descendants of Afonja by calling the "great yoruba tribe". The igbos are not in anyway lesser than the "great yoruba tribe" check out history and u will see that.
pained. see Igbo preaching. potopoto people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
Igbo kwenu......
na them na, this is how they are developing Nigeria
I wonder if House of Assembly abi na Senate never endure this shame reach the peak
let them go so they will answer their bad name, its causing us Who are innocent so many problems overseas..... na wa, this is a good reason to let them go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nigeriadondie: 7:41pm On May 16, 2017
Sprumbaba:

pained. see Igbo preaching. potopoto people
Potopoto pikin of Afonjanistan hope ur skull is insured cos it may be mined soon. grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by captainmuyi(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
ooh we nigerians again
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Momoh7(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2017
develop the world till Jesus comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sprumbaba: 8:02pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Potopoto pikin of Afonjanistan hope ur skull is insured cos it may be mined soon. grin

E pain am.See ur p a p a head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by fareed69(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2017
NCAN
Baruwa Ipaja Reporting

Na dem dem again O

I know mention Name O.

The hard working tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by YelloweWest: 8:15pm On May 16, 2017
nengibo:

I did too, that thai guy must hv stayed in Nigeria
I don't think so.

Igbos have tainted their own image. I have a sister in Ghana who came to Nigeria for the first time. She a prison officer in Ghana. She asked me why igbos men are criminals. I was shocked! She said anytime their is a drug or fraud crime involving a nigerian it's always an emeka or chinedu shocked

This was her first time in Nigeria but she already knows Igbos have a reputation with drugs...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Ugosample(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

Therein lies the problem of the naive and subjugated Nigerian pleb.
I have no appologies for you, NONE! Once I see you are a bystander, appologist and an ignoramus on the issue at hand I will wipe the floor with you.

Over 50 years ibo people have soiled Nigeria for their mess of porridge, over 50 years ibos engaging in drug dealing and crimes globally to advance their so called business reputation and there is a dum.b Nigerian making silly childish appologies!

There are millions of Nigerians abused, humiliated, deprived and intimidated at global airports and cities for a reputation caused by a small section of the country and your solution is what EXACTLY

ibo people pride themselves of being able to start a small chemist business, shop or trade ONCE they return from a single or multiple DRUG trafficking trip abroad and they have been doing it over 50 years, dumb Nigerians slept through the whole thing and now that the world have more sophisticated detection equipment all of a sudden these criminal mon.keys are called Nigerians and all of us have to suffer for something we did not do or benefit from!

And you want to do what exactly, use sweet fancy words and god dey mentality

p1ss off pls!

This guy is sick in the head
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by darkckUSA: 8:20pm On May 16, 2017
Omofunaab2:
With the way our brothers are going about this development.

The whole world will be developed by them in no time soon .

cheesy grin I am ibo but this is funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.