Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On (973 Views)

What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1million Naira / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by Wisebird22(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2017
good day nlanders,which bussiness can i invest 1million naira on,am currently in cross river but thinking to relocate to ebonyi state soon.thnx for your suggestions.
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 16, 2017
Invest in our gas business. All you need is 150k. You'll be getting 1500 every day from Monday to Saturday for 8 months. You can invest another 150k after 8 months.
After 8 months, you would get a total of 312k......that's x2 and over, of your investment!

We have our business store/shop at yaba. We sell gas, we fill cylinders with gas, we sell regulators and other parts. We also do home delivery.

Send a pm if interested, for full details and meet up arrangement.

N.B: No course for alarm! Lawyers and documents will be involved for defaulters.
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by yusasiv(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2017
Wisebird22:
good day nlanders,which bussiness can i invest 1million naira on,am currently in cross river but thinking to relocate to ebonyi state soon.thnx for your suggestions.
Pm me, i can explain how that can earn u about 140k monthly, your money will work for u... with real investment... Your capital is fully yours at the end of the running term... no need of showing u proofs from my side... u can make findings on your own about it for u to confirm its authenticity and reliability.. i won't ask u to pay me anything neither will u transact with anybody... here is my contact: 07066086082
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by Wisebird22(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2017
yusasiv:

Pm me, i can explain how that can earn u about 140k monthly, your money will work for u... with real investment... Your capital is fully yours at the end of the running term... no need of showing u proofs from my side... u can make findings on your own about it for u to confirm its authenticity and reliability.. i won't ask u to pay me anything neither will u transact with anybody... here is my contact: 07066086082
pls drop ur biznes idea here so that others can equally benefit from it.
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by yusasiv(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2017
Wisebird22:
pls drop ur biznes idea here so that others can equally benefit from it.

The last time i did, a mode.rator ban.ned me...Meanwhile, that's the reason i dropped my contact... u may chat me up on whatsapp.. am often online
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by Emproxy(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2017
One million naira, 
That's a huge start up capital. If you have such, just split it into 3ways of 300k each then save the remaining 100k as salary till any of the 3 businesses you invest in with the 300k each starts to give you daily or monthly earnings. 
Don't plunge all of your 1m into a single business no matter how sweet your plan might look. 
If you find any befitting idea, worth your while plan the funding with maximum of 300k and don't invest all at once do it in tranches, say 50, 100, 50, 100, while you gauge your progress. 
Finally, I will advise you to invest in a service based business, instead of a product based business. I have my reasons and I can give you more practical insight for free. 
WhatsApp/call; 07066091812
Keep winning!

3 Likes

Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by Omoluabi16(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2017
Everybody dropping their contacts, even the scammers will too.

1 Like

Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by yusasiv(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Everybody dropping their contacts, even the scammers will too.

Are people to blind to distinguish real from fake....
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by Omoluabi16(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
yusasiv:

Are people to blind to distinguish real from fake....
Real, fake? Frauds have perfected their game very well, where it may seem genuine. obviously there are still legitimate people here.But the o.p should be very careful.
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by yusasiv(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Real, fake? Frauds have perfected their game very well, where it may seem genuine. obviously there are still legitimate people here.But the o.p should be very careful.

u have said it all
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 16, 2017
yusasiv:

u have said it all

I've replied your mail. Please check
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by remedick: 6:19pm On May 16, 2017
Emproxy:
One million naira, 
That's a huge start up capital. If you have such, just split it into 3ways of 300k each then save the remaining 100k as salary till any of the 3 businesses you invest in with the 300k each starts to give you daily or monthly earnings. 
Don't plunge all of your 1m into a single business no matter how sweet your plan might look. 
If you find any befitting idea, worth your while plan the funding with maximum of 300k and don't invest all at once do it in tranches, say 50, 100, 50, 100, while you gauge your progress. 
Finally, I will advise you to invest in a service based business, instead of a product based business. I have my reasons and I can give you more practical insight for free. 
WhatsApp/call; 07066091812
Keep winning!
I have seen this same quote somewhere. Lol bros, wedohsar
Re: Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On by yusasiv(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
austinosita:

I've replied your mail. Please check

oh okay.... just trying to find out about it... Moreover, it's not good to put all fruits in one basket

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Meet With 10 Pineapple Farmers To Buy From. / Get 1,000 Subscribers, And Expose Your Brand To More People / Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.