Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian (891 Views)

Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? / How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. / Sexually Deprived Women And Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 16, 2017
Feeling romantic in an usual way. Due to the fact that i was not allowed to mingle wit the opposite sex from puberty down to adulthood, i find my crave for ladies so strong now 'i don open eye.'

was never opportuned to have a girlfriend back then in ss3. My friends back then had loads of sex and are now 'repentant ashawoee.' for me i never had the pleasure of having a girl sit on my laps touching my sexy nose,talk more of sleeping with them.

My first pleasure was through 2go rough play and adult films. Hmm.. Now i have an unconventional and obsessive desire for women. I'm afraid that i might even sell my kidney for a life time of pussies.
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
redbeans:
Feeling romantic in an usual way. Due to the fact that i was not allowed to mingle wit the opposite sex from puberty down to adulthood, i find my crave for ladies so strong now 'i don open eye.'

was never opportuned to have a girlfriend back then in ss3. My friends back then had loads of sex and are now 'repentant ashawoee.' for me i never had the pleasure of having a girl sit on my laps touching my sexy nose,talk more of sleeping with them.

My first pleasure was through 2go rough play and adult films. Hmm.. Now i have an unconventional and obsessive desire for women. I'm afraid i might even sell kidney for a life time of pussies.

U must meet Nina-4-U grin she's been looking for a NIGERIAN man whose 25 years younger than her cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2017
Goodluck bro. Its ur life, live it!
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nina4u(f): 5:04pm On May 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U must meet Nina-4-U grin she's been looking for a NIGERIAN man whose 25 years younger than her cheesy grin cheesy grin
hahahahahaha I have not.. I don't want a small teenager ooo I created the topic about the French president cause some Nigerians call him mad.. Lol and it got me wonder what ur guys opinion were..
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nina4u(f): 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
redbeans:

My first pleasure was through 2go rough play and adult films. Hmm.. Now i have an unconventional and obsessive desire for women. I'm afraid that i might even sell my kidney for a life time of pussies.
go out start dating or ask a lady out to start with.. Or meet someone you like in your church.. Sexual earges is a normal occurence that shows ur a healthy young man
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

emm... Can she go all the way. There's fire in me. #made.of.akamu
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
Where have u been ! cheesy
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Where have u been ! cheesy
beauty I've been around ooo, u miss me bah grin

Hope u are good too pretty?
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
beauty I've been around ooo, u miss me bah grin

Hope u are good too pretty?
Miss ya like kilode ! how's our wife .. smiley
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Miss ya like kilode ! how's our wife .. smiley
lol...miss you too oo bae mi grin

Our wife is good, she dey give small wahala sha but we dey cope lol
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...miss you too oo bae mi grin

Our wife is good, she dey give small wahala sha but we dey cope lol

Its all love o if she no give you wahala be worried grin
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its all love o if she no give you wahala be worried grin
lol abi nah...you got a point there beauty..

Tell oga to always treat u right oo cos guys out there can't wait to be in his beautiful shoes grin
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol abi nah...you got a point there beauty..

Tell oga to always treat u right oo cos guys out there can't wait to be in his beautiful shoes grin
Oga never come yet o ... but jesus treating me right can't complain
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oga never come yet o ... but jesus treating me right can't complain
sometimes when you lie like this eeh,I go just dey vex because some lie dey expensive... Tell me truth o jare angry

No b you I see for that new dp wey dey shine with that birthmark? There is an oga there...
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
sometimes when you lie like this eeh,I go just dey vex because some lie dey expensive... Tell me truth o jare angry

No b you I see for that new dp wey dey shine with that birthmark? There is an oga there...
Lol mayb na u grin
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol mayb na u grin
lol...if not for bae, I no go mind ooo...u don see who dem put honey for him mouth wey spit am out? Babe you're beaurifu grin
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
i'm living the dream bro. An island full of pussies is the dream of every contemporary guy
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by McBrooklyn(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2017

Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Dannidom(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
Bros mi show dem pepper, I dey your back!
#made.of.akamu
Re: Ohhh... Hot O - Cry Of A Deprived Nigerian by Nobody: 6:44am On May 20, 2017
Dannidom:
Bros mi show dem pepper, I dey your back!
#made.of.akamu
won't disappoint wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help Here / 14year Old Girl Was Forced To Marry Muslim Man 20 Years Older Than Her / A Word To Our Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.