Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? (7496 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / How To Deal With Hot Guys Online that demand nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
Hello, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

Please if you're here to judge me, just mind your business and pass. I don't want negative comments or holier than thou people to come here and be giving advice.

7 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:
Hey guys, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys here in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

With that kind of ur DP?

You want to kill the guy for rituals or what? angry

19 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by iyamchee(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2017
come an see oh

3 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

With that kind of ur DP?

u go check cheesy cheesy cheesy desperate men everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

With that kind of ur DP?

Lmao just say you want to see my fine face.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 16, 2017
iyamchee:
come an see oh

Who is this one Mscheww notice me! I have noticed you and yes, you're not my type, Oya come and be going...

2 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by nurey(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:
Hey guys, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys here in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

your query isnt complete meet in what context
1. dating
2. business meeting
3. friendship
4. internship
5. excursion round lagos

3 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
u go check cheesy cheesy cheesy desperate men everywhere

Desperate?? lol... come on..

If I am, your gf wouldn't dump you for me..
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

Lmao just say you want to see my fine face.
lol... okay...
let's see it.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
]Just ask whoz in lagos n state which area u would prefer! Shikenan.. We choke for Lag na cool
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Desperate?? lol... come on..

If I am, your gf wouldn't dump you for me..
ur wife will leave u for me , 2hrs after ur wedding bush , u no reach where i dey abeg , make we no argue facts
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
In this era of butchering and dismemberment? Be careful o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 16, 2017
nurey:

your query isnt complete meet in what context
1. dating
2. business meeting
3. friendship
4. internship
5. excursion round lagos

Friendship and dating

2 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... okay...

let's see it.

lol don't judge me.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by dingbang(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

lol don't judge me.
Google christian dating

3 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Splinz(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
Nma27:

Who knows? She could be one of the butchers.

12 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
Nma27:

lol I have heard you. But I'll be fine, just having fun.

2 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
Splinz:

Who knows? She could be one of the butchers.
God protect us

6 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by iyamchee(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

Who is this one Mscheww notice me! I have noticed you and yes, you're not my type, Oya come and be going...
How do you know that...
You've never seen me?
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by nurey(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

Friendship and dating

Your best bet is social media, dating sites in Nigeria are non functioning or filled with lies, best bet is well screened and secure hangout joints go alone or with friends and settle calmly and respectfully and a bold guy could just buy you a drink and chat you up. Social media is good but risky with all this small children leaking chats up and down goodluck grin

9 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by REIIGN(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

Please if you're here to judge me, just mind your business and pass. I don't want negative comments or holier than thou people to come here and be giving advice.
Hehe. What happened to these guys on here?
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
DeeTus:
Hehe. What happened to these guys on here?

Nobody is uploading their pics. And nairaland is not trust worthy. Perhaps I should check Instagram, but boys are forming fresh on there too...

3 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
ur wife will leave u for me , 2hrs after ur wedding bush , u no reach where i dey abeg , make we no argue facts

Hahahaha Jude..

You look ........

Have you ever looked at the Mirror and wondered why you were created the day Buhari won presidency??

lol... my ugly picture would be your slay king picture.

my broke account would be your riches!!

If I am zero, then you are -1

5 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

lol don't judge me.
You look awesome and wonderfully created...
I stay in lag but can't upload my pix now.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:
Hello, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

DM let roll together
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
Are you not the girl i saw at Pekaz undecided

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

Nobody is uploading their pics. And nairaland is not trust worthy. Perhaps I should check Instagram, but boys are forming fresh on there too...

hope u r nt HIV P...Lolzzzzzz
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by solbinho: 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
FAKE....SPAM

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2017
solbinho:
FAKE....SPAM

Nigga commot here...
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
RB007:
Are you not the girl i saw at Pekaz undecided

Where is that? I don't even know it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Ok To Double-Date? / Please Save Me From Myself: I Am About Getting Married To The Woman I Don't Love / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.