Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? (7536 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / How To Deal With Hot Guys Online that demand nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

hope u r nt HIV P...Lolzzzzzz

God forbid, why would you even say that? It's not funny
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by solbinho: 6:06pm On May 16, 2017
Who are you??
Fresca:

Nigga commot here...
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

God forbid, why would you even say that? It's not funny
apologies though....bt frankly speaking,there are good guys here anywayz

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by PussyDoctor: 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
From what am reading here, i guess you are looking for a handsome guy, probably friendship and possible dating shocked, you can add me up on facebook, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeria is a funny place. Overpopulated country with so many guys and babes yet we are looking for each other!

Anyway, that said, it is not my experience that social media works. What works better is making friends among with the category of people you'd like to hook up with, then asking for recommendations and introductions.
For instance if you like athletes, make friends with athletes at the stadium, gym etc then later on ask him/her if any of their friends are single.
If you like doctors look out for where they hang out and so on. Screening for character is a different issue.

Good luck and bonus points for being upfront about what you want. Many people are content to suffer loneliness

Pmd you

8 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeria is a funny place. Overpopulated country with so many guys and girls yet we are looking for each other!

Anyway, that said, it is not my experience that social media works. What works better is making friends among with the category of people you'd like to hook up with, then asking for recommendations and introductions.

For instance if you like athletes, make friends with athletes at the stadium, gym etc then later on ask him/her if any of their friends are single. Same with professionals and other groups of people.

Good luck and bonus points for being upfront about what you want. Many people are content to suffer loneliness

3 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by babatunx(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:
Hello, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

Please if you're here to judge me, just mind your business and pass. I don't want negative comments or holier than thou people to come here and be giving advice.

Hey cutie ! message me via this : babatunx@yahoo.com

We "myt" just be good to go....lol

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by dmgr(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
must it only be in Lagos?
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

Nobody is uploading their pics. And nairaland is not trust worthy. Perhaps I should check Instagram, but boys are forming fresh on there too...
Hahahaha. You're funny!
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Tipsie01(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2017
Check

2 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by trojan84(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2017
dmgr:
must it only be in Lagos?
Do u reside somewhere else?
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by TosinDru: 10:17pm On May 16, 2017
This kinda desperation is rather unsettling

2 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by luminouz(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

Nobody is uploading their pics. And nairaland is not trust worthy. Perhaps I should check Instagram, but boys are forming fresh on there too...
Me nko?
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by dmgr(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2017
trojan84:
Do u reside somewhere else?
yes,why?
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2017
Fresca:

lol don't judge me.
Like seriously?
You scare me.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 16, 2017
Its quite unusual for most Nigerian men when a woman actually voices out her opinion... Don't be surprised at the many reactions...
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Cladez(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2017
Fresca:
Hello, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

Please if you're here to judge me, just mind your business and pass. I don't want negative comments or holier than thou people to come here and be giving advice.

Pretty face and nice bobbi too wink
Fresca:

Pretty face and nice bobbi too
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by ibietela2(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2017
Your location is calabar na...

Have you tried palmchat.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by TroubleDude: 2:11am On May 17, 2017
winkmy calabar babes always slay

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Tompeters(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2017
Fresca:

Where is that? I don't even know it
where in lag are yu
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by ucheHapers(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2017
Start by replying your FB messages...

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by trojan84(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
dmgr:

yes,why?
I was wondering y u asked d question
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Roum(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2017
Fresca:

Lmao just say you want to see my fine face.
hmm
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by iraborosasu: 12:21am On May 21, 2017
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Badoo
Sexynaija
NAF
Fuckbooknigeria
Xtonight e.t.c

It all depends on what you're looking for
P.S there are good guys on nairaland, You've probably not found them yet. 1.8m+ members so keep looking grin

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by kevindd: 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
As for me, I use some dating websites like http://www.cupid.com for this purpose. I guess you may find it interesting to you as well. You can find some local guys there as well as men from other countries. It is very interesting for me to meet new people and I like such activity a lot wink
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fresca:

I could, but I'm kinda selfish lol! I don't want this guys to get a hold of dis site. Its not a really a popular site, but if u want a popular site try out eskimi.com. If u want the other one, u could pm me lol!
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fresca:

Lmao just say you want to see my fine face.
I would love to see ur fine face
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Candybob(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dating sites plenty na
My favorite and bookmarked dating site include;

1. Naijaplanet- This one is my favourite, carries Naija name (I am patriotic even though I strongly support the Biafran agitators). U can configure the search down to your area (LG). No useless premium restrictions, requiring you to pay to chat with anybody. Only the users can set their chat restrictions.

2. Twoo.com- very nice dating site, u can also set the search to your area. Although, it likes to probe your mail for contact (I like my privacy too much to allow it). They have this premium package, hence you may need to use your credit card to access maximum use, but I have never bothered. The secret is to play match in discovery and you can have ur fun.

3. Badoo.com (dem oloshos plenty here sha, so dont be surprise if guys come at u rudely, they just want a piece of ur ass. I know I do). It also has all this premium account jargons.

4. Facebook- If i tell you my style, I don Bleep up be that...

5. Whatsapp. Cheap and easy to use. You want me to teach u how to use whatsapp? DM me wink

6. Stop making shakara on the street!
I mean this one.
Some girls are just annoying, a full guy man in ur area (who u can easily track and follow up if he want Bleep up) will walk up to you and say hi, u go dey form, dey bone, dey size am up and down, when u no get anything sef. When Konji comes calling, u will now resort to meeting strange guys online.

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by drunkpunk(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Fresca:

Friendship and dating
Aunty aunty me *raises hand*

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by captainking(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
nurey:

your query isnt complete meet in what context
1. dating
2. business meeting
3. friendship
4. internship
5. excursion round lagos

Nurey you dey here too.. No wonder... Only car talk experts can comment the way you just did.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by captainking(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fresca:

If you need a down to earth guy with great sense of humour.. We can be friends.. Lagos located.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN / Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.