Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? (7469 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / How To Deal With Hot Guys Online that demand nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by kuxih: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
go to singlesforwedlock.com
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Fresca:
Hello, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

Please if you're here to judge me, just mind your business and pass. I don't want negative comments or holier than thou people to come here and be giving advice.

Download Tinder.

You will be overwhelmed.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by rockyh(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Check my do n call my number that way we can get started would give u fool details when u call
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by DonMilano(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2017
send me ur number, I can add u to a very interesting room ,u can see Lagosians.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Desperate?? lol... come on..

If I am, your gf wouldn't dump you for me..
u must be related to tiwa savage grin
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by sammi21(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Hello, could anyone please recommend a good dating site to meet guys in Lagos.... down to meeting new people. Nairaland is not doing it for me.

Please if you're here to judge me, just mind your business and pass. I don't want negative comments or holier than thou people to come here and be giving advice.

Haha!!!Holy blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!! pls let me hug you first..
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
tinder?
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Jadoskii(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Facebook
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Dexema(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Where is that? I don't even know it

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by binary007: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Just enter the house of coded.
It is a whatsapp group
You would be surprise by the caliber of people you will meet.
Quote me if interested

1 Like

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Amarabae(f): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Men! MEN! So easy to get. Lolz
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Noylax(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Check Facebook
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:

well I'm here but I'm from SA so only email chat will do until I get enough naira to go visit Lagos
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Beejayx: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Are u intelligent... ? Then I ll love to meet u.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by y3mi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:

Hi Damsel, if that's you on your profile, you make Zoe Saldana appear ugly (If you understand what I mean). It is like a wild goose chase seeking for a Nigerian who fits your taste on dating sites, 70% of both sexes are either phonies or impersonators. I might suggest you try Mingle2.com but I can't assure you if it isn't already infested with the same illicit activities Nigerians do on whites-dominant dating sites which doesn't even have Nigeria among their list of countries. For all intent and purpose, the idea of online dating as a source too match meet is a 'dead on arrival' concept as far as Nigeria is conerned, and that's because of the pervading mentality here. It's nothing but an avenue where all types of characters come to prey and ply their trades. Just as someone has advised, it's safer and better to experience a one-on-one encounter/meet by hanging out in places where guys come to frolic but if you still hopefully insist on an online date zone, where for every one Nigerian Prince Charming you meet, you will have met nine Mr. Hyde in Dr. Jekill's guys. So good good luck on your search.

2 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:

My advice dating sites you are going to meet a lot of creeps and liars my best bet is to go for an event or try tinder, tinder is saner it's easier for girls to see reasonable guys on tinder than for is, because tinder is full with slay queens and runs girls. Dating at this era is no fun at all. All the best
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:

what's your selling point??
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by onkajames(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:

Ok dats cool am here in lagos too and I nid a female friend
Text me here on 08087134916 so we can get to knw each other
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by y3mi(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Piiko:
what's your selling point??
Not cool bro, not cool.
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 28, 2017
y3mi:

Not cool bro, not cool.
I know a lot of Lagos boys I can even put her in a Lagos chat room that's why I was asking, its no big deal. Don't misconstrue what I asked
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by y3mi(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Piiko:
I know a lot of Lagos boys I can even put her in a Lagos chat room that's why I was asking, its no big deal. Don't misconstrue what I asked
You just made yourself clear and you could have stated so earlier on, just imagine you're lady asking to know which hotels are not too expensive to lodge-in in Nigeria, preferably Lagos and I just replied you "What's your selling point?" how'd you feel or answer ?

3 Likes

Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2017
y3mi:
You just made yourself clear and you could have stated so earlier on, just imagine you're lady asking to know which hotels are not too expensive to lodge-in in Nigeria, preferably Lagos and I just replied you "What's your selling point?" how'd you feel or answer ?
it's almost like tell me about ursef, you know the joke about when a rich man tells a chic what's ur name versus when a poor man does same
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by omoeko001(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Fresca:

Friendship and dating

I stay in Lagos, which part of lag are you
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Buking1: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Have you try this new Naija social chat all

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by Nicki2100(f): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
binary007:

Just enter the house of coded.
It is a whatsapp group
You would be surprise by the caliber of people you will meet.
Quote me if interested
Am interested
Re: Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? by binary007: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nicki2100:

Am interested

M/f

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.