Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign (14289 Views)

Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by bennymark(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2017
for the sake of your friendship don't fvck his wife, even if she is bold enough to say come chop, even if the friendship does not mean anything to you.

you sound like you are already masturbating over wild fantasies

what is my business?
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by Temptee101(m): 12:39am On May 17, 2017
I have no problem with the lies the op is peddling, what really baffles me is that some people seem to believe him and worst of it all giving him advice
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by chiraqDemon(m): 1:07am On May 17, 2017
Abortions:

OK I wENT 2 WATCh HW CHELSEA PLAYED N WON PREMIER LEAGUE YESTAdAY NIGHT N SHE opENED HER LEGS WIDE N LARGE LIKE OSHODI mARKET GATE N I SAW HER WHITE PANTIES,BUh D THING BiN STAIN SMALL,I DUNNO mAYBE SHE WAS ON HER pERIOD..I OPENED d DOOR aFTER KNOCKIn 4 3mins WITHOUT A RESPONSE FRM INSYd n BEHOLD A 31 year OLD PUSSy WELCOMED ME,WiTH PArTICLES OF hEMOGLoBIN..HER HUSBAND TRAVELLED I USUALLy Go DERe 2 WATCH MATCH COS HER HUSBAND My LANDLORD IS MY GUy n WE ROLL 2gedA LIKE DOS WHITE BIRDS AT LEKKI BEACH IF U HAVE EVER BEEn THERe B4 U WIL UNdERSTAND ME..IF U hAVEN't BEEN 2 LEKKI BEACH TRY N GO DERE u WIL SEE THOSE bIRDS,THEY HAVE LONG LEGS n WHITE FEATHERS..FRESH BIRDS THEY ARe LUVLY
Idk now, are u talking about birds or landlords wife. Birds are nice grin
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2017
Abortions:
Iam A FOWL I SWEAr

okay i agree lipsrsealed

Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by moorevic(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2017
Abortions:
HEY u GONA BANG A PUSi IN A WHITE PANTIES WITH SOM PARTICLES OF HEMOGLOBIN
Those hemoglobin are likely from previous discharges. Or wait till it's over.
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:41am On May 17, 2017
Dis guy na dummy
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by Donald7610: 12:42pm On May 17, 2017
Lol
Re: My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign by fattprince(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2019
cerowo:

Lols
That wasn't funny. You like the guy that's just it. Don't argue with me I kill people for fun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.