Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why Beautiful, Smart Ladies Fall In Love With Silly, Ugly Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Beautiful, Smart Ladies Fall In Love With Silly, Ugly Guys (528 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Beautiful, Smart Ladies Fall In Love With Silly, Ugly Guys by 9jacex(f): 5:09am On May 17, 2017
If you have ever wondered why some smart and really beautiful ladies fall in love with guys who appear dumb, then this may be the answer you seek.
The reasons why every individual engages in certain things like making the choice of lovers is mostly personal. In essence, what works for you might not work for someone else. No doubt, this is a recent trend in the world of relationships.

Below is a question from an anonymous reader on why beautiful and smart ladies fall in love with men that are silly and ugly.

The Question

Hi Dating Nerd,

I have been noticing a recent trend in the dating world. Why are women attracted to such unintelligent men? Do they get a sense of power out of it or is it a lark?

I have a few friends who are not the sharpest tool in the shed but yet manage to get laid every night. The women, however, are intelligent. I have spoken to many different women about this issue, and they think dating dumb men is really a turn-on.

The women I have asked have such careers as doctors, lawyers, stock brokers, etc. My point is these women are not stupid. So what the hell is going on with this current dating trend? Please shine some light on it for me, because I refuse to dumb myself down for any person.

– Unappreciated Genius

The Answer read more https://africanscope.com.ng/beautiful-smart-ladies-fall-love-silly-ugly-guys/
Re: Why Beautiful, Smart Ladies Fall In Love With Silly, Ugly Guys by sunnysunny69(m): 6:01am On May 17, 2017
Ugly dude tends to have better joystick, mos grow up not using it a lot. And those beautiful women find it easy to control ugly dudes, you can't control a handsome man, he leaves you and moves to next woman.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Noise About Daily Family / Witchcraft In Marriage / 15 Possible Reasons For Delay In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.