Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Witchcraft In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Witchcraft In Marriage (552 Views)

Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Manifestation Of Witchcraft In My Life!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft In Marriage by Quality20(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please house members I wish to get your views on a particular burning issue that has been disturbing me. I told my friends and relatives that I got a marriage material from a particular tribe- around central Nigeria and the next thing they are telling me is that the ethnic group I mentioned are very strong in witchcraft. Some were even saying that because of that hardly any tribe marries them. Others were saying that they could easily affect family members with the said witchcraft. please house can these issues be true or they are just mere superstitions.
Re: Witchcraft In Marriage by NwaAmaikpe: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Run for your life...you will die o
Re: Witchcraft In Marriage by Solowande(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Marry whoever u wan marry cos ur friends and so called relatives nor follow u get ur marrying spirit
Re: Witchcraft In Marriage by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2017
My question is...DO U BELIEVE IN WITCHCRAFT? cool

If YES...then there is no point for u to continue ur relationship with her...

If NO, then prove it to the rest of Nigerians that LOVE can CONQUER everything.. cool

(1) (Reply)

OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses / Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). / The Biggest Challenge Men Face In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.