Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars (5965 Views)

Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. / Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses / See The Extent Nigerian Nollywood Producers Go Just To Sell Their Movies (18+pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars by Emmyk(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
To al my Naija (Ninjas kílódé ti wan fin fi IKÚ WÉ ORUN?) Obviously obviously No need any debating on this. 4 al I care I dont watch GHOLLY WOOD COS THE NAME ITSELF SOUND KINDA WIERD!! GOLI WUD WIL NEVA BEAT NOLLYWOOD IN ANY CASE: OF POPULARITY OR WATEVER! Why such Uncomparable Comparism? Phewwwwwww. I fink this thread shud be resolved :-/
Re: Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars by Emmyk(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
To al my Naija (Ninjas kílódé ti wan fin fi IKÚ WÉ ORUN?) Obviously obviously No need any debating on this. 4 al I care I dont watch GHOLLY WOOD COS THE NAME ITSELF SOUND KINDA WIERD!! GOLI WUD WIL NEVA BEAT NOLLYWOOD IN ANY CASE: OF POPULARITY OR WATEVER! Why such Uncomparable Comparism? Phewwwwwww. I fink this thread shud be resolved :-/
Re: Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars by Daxbiz(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2010
POSTER, YOU ARE SO OFF THE MARK!!!

As a stakeholder in the industry, I will have you know that it is purely the buisiness sense of the igbo man that is at play here.

After watching the slow decline in sales of the Nollywood movies in Ghana over the past four years, they thought up a plan to rejuvenate sales.

Hence, the idea of having at least one Ghanaian in each movie to boost the interest of the Ghanaian market/consumers.

There is no standing order form any marketer any where!!!

TAKE IT.
Re: Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars by Sista(f): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2010
I can't believe folks is up in here talking about how Nigeria uses Ghanaian actors who do not fit the bill.

Haha, I can't count on both of my hands how many Nigerian actors and actresses who do not fit the bill. Stop hating on the Ghanaian actors and actresses. There are good and bad actors in both people, Ghanaian and Nigerian. I am just glad to see African actors and actresses out there, doing their thing, giving us entertainment that is unlike the mainstream. Personally, I think Nollywood has come a long way, the production of their movies is getting stronger and stronger, the actors and actresses are doing a fine job to me, with the exception of a few.  wink

Sista
Re: Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars by TOUCHNOT(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
nigeria is getting worst everyday, tell me why ghanaians wont take over,
na really nigeria jagajaga, everything don scatter scatter 4 leadershop
and so there so called nollywood, sorry naija,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In The Name Of No Bra Day See Photos Naija P0rn Star Used To Celebrate It (18+) / See What 2face Is Doing At Home After Dissociating Himself From Today's Protest / Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.