Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś (847 Views)

Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by Afro3: 9:06am On May 17, 2017
Should the judge decide to allow the defendant to display his pënïs, we wonder if it would be presented flaccid or erect, whichever way it may happen, would his “evidence” stand up in court!

Full story ⏩ http://www.abujapress.com/2017/05/imagine-man-facing-murder-charges.html
Re: Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by naijafella(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2017
End time penis
Re: Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by Nobody: 9:17am On May 17, 2017

Re: Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by Abumtestimony1: 9:24am On May 17, 2017
This is penis murder case!!! I guess the man also pleaded with the court to allow him tender his gigantic penis as evidence.
Re: Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by KennyID17(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2017
Re: Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by Nobody: 9:33am On May 17, 2017
KennyID17:

grin angry

Ur awake grin

Aloha Mr.V who keep friendzoning me angry
Re: Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by KennyID17(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ur awake grin

Aloha Mr.V who keep friendzoning me angry

Friend what? tongue

Howdy? grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś by Suko110(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2017
Nor b only man dey die on top puna , so women can choke on d big D*** now , life I s becoming interesting

(1) (Reply)

New Iphone7 For Sale / Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect / Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.