Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! (63316 Views)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by SURElee(f): 10:54am On May 18, 2017
unmask:
and if after putting all the work his feelings does not change, can he then leave her?

You and I know marriage is for better for worse till death do they part. He has to rekindle that love between them. A wife isn't potatoes you buy from a market and after a few weeks, you notice spoilage and foul odour and you discard for a new bag of potatoes. You are to nurture your spouse to your taste and preference.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by VicMadich88(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
SURElee:

You and I know marriage is for better for worse till death do they part. He has to rekindle that love between them. A wife isn't potatoes you buy from a market and after a few weeks, you notice spoilage and foul odour and you discard for a new bag of potatoes. You are to nurture your spouse to your taste and preference.

What if I come clean to her...and she says the same thing? And that she's not in love with me anymore (When 2 ppl decide to get married, its not only about the 2 of them there's family involved...that's why in most cases we try so hard to make it work... But something's cant be fixed, so are we suppose to stay in a loveless marriage just cz we made vows of till death do us part?) What if she demands that I come back to reside in Nigeria? I am never going back to Nigeria, Never ever will go back there and she knows it.

You ppl are so quick to judge an call out names, but there's 2 sides to a story. As much is its against the law (Bible) or Christianity religion it happens, that you fall out of love an divorce your spouse...Life goes on, ppl sin everyday... I wouldn't be the 1st or the last to divorce his wife. I'm not even cheating on her...Anyway, I just wanted to hear other ppls views...married people specifically. this is a wrong platform, as there are too many kids.

PS: My wife isn't a saint...I just chose not to reveal a lot of her wrongs. NOBODY IS PERFECT!

LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING, AND I CHOOSE TO LIVE AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT = HAPPINESS

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by VicMadich88(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
SteveTyla:

If you opt for divorce you might never find anyone as good as her..wise the f up!!!.
God, will decide that...not you. Get your head out of the gutter...and think out of the box.

Its a long distance marriage, that is heading to an epic failure! And I'm trying to do damage control, before its too late.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Basseybruce: 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Distance is also part of the problem. Lets tell the truth, this Partners need sex and more closeness. Sex isn't only for procreation, it helps to solve problems, to ease tensions and to renew the bond between two lovers.

I believe the SA girl from Kwazulu Natal have been giving him head and he is busy screaming Nakupenda..... grin grin grin
......... My Belly!!! Rolling on the floor......grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Candy86(f): 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
Well it's sad but God's in control of it all but rather we choose right or wrong God's still in control. In America and in South Africa the land is curse. Scripture it's try there land needs to be heal. I never known two places were you have to always keep trust in the Lord 100 percent not 99 percent but a hundred percent. In America and in South Africa once you step there you will be divorce or separated at least once except both of you have the evidence of the holy ghost and mine your own business. When a man or woman understand wisdom and knowledge they get a divorce. If the deal with family members friends and church members or coworkers. If you don't care about your own marriage nobody else cares even prophets and Prophetess on down.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Candy86(f): 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
It's not no help for him but the Lord. He done stepped on the curse land and became ignorant Spirit like the others. Any women he deal with is poison. He will not find anyone better but like him.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by VicMadich88(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2017
Candy86:
It's not no help for him but the Lord. He done stepped on the curse land and became ignorant Spirit like the others. Any women he deal with is poison. He will not find anyone better but like him.
Listen yaself... you are a curse yourself...already cursing other lands...as if Nigeria is a blessed land. Idiot.

Nobody spoke about cheating on her or leaving her. Or even finding anyone.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Lionessza(f): 3:48pm On May 18, 2017
VicMadich88:
Listen yaself... you are a curse yourself...already cursing other lands...as if Nigeria is a blessed land. Idiot.

Nobody spoke about cheating on her or leaving her. Or even finding anyone.

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Lionessza(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
Candy86:
Well it's sad but God's in control of it all but rather we choose right or wrong God's still in control. In America and in South Africa the land is curse. Scripture it's try there land needs to be heal. I never known two places were you have to always keep trust in the Lord 100 percent not 99 percent but a hundred percent. In America and in South Africa once you step there you will be divorce or separated at least once except both of you have the evidence of the holy ghost and mine your own business. When a man or woman understand wisdom and knowledge they get a divorce. If the deal with family members friends and church members or coworkers. If you don't care about your own marriage nobody else cares even prophets and Prophetess on down.

Cursed land? Which heaven do you live in ma'am?

2 Likes

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Tuksgrad(f): 3:54pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Cursed land? Which heaven do you live in ma'am?

I wish I could be invited to that holy place she lives in , hope its not a mirage though grin

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Lionessza(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

I wish I could be invited to that holy place she lives in , hope its not a mirage though grin

Lol visit her head then grin

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Tuksgrad(f): 4:04pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol visit her head then grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by romme2u: 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
VicMadich88:
What if I come clean to her...and she says the same thing? And that she's not in love with me anymore (When 2 ppl decide to get married, its not only about the 2 of them there's family involved...that's why in most cases we try so hard to make it work... But something's cant be fixed, so are we suppose to stay in a loveless marriage just cz we made vows of till death do us part?) What if she demands that I come back to reside in Nigeria? I am never going back to Nigeria, Never ever will go back there and she knows it.

You ppl are so quick to judge an call out names, but there's 2 sides to a story. As much is its against the law (Bible) or Christianity religion it happens, that you fall out of love an divorce your spouse...Life goes on, ppl sin everyday... I wouldn't be the 1st or the last to divorce his wife. I'm not even cheating on her...Anyway, I just wanted to hear other ppls views...married people specifically. this is a wrong platform, as there are too many kids.

PS: My wife isn't a saint...I just chose not to reveal a lot of her wrongs. NOBODY IS PERFECT!

LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING, AND I CHOOSE TO LIVE AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT = HAPPINESS

when you stated that you saw each other twice a year, i come wonder what push you to marry her so fast.

Maybe her jazz don fail.

Anyway talk to ur dad if he is alive or the eldest person in your family whom you can trust.

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by SURElee(f): 8:52pm On May 18, 2017
VicMadich88:

Oga sir, it's your marriage, your life. Do as you please abeg.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by sisisioge: 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
VicMadich88:

Oga OP, I'm not an advocate of divorce but strongly believe in happiness. If you no longer love her, then you most definitely wont find happiness with her. Biko, release her. Come clean. Sure, she would be disappointed. But it is better you cut her loose now than string her along unnecessarily.

About the families involved, being out of town is a good shield... They can't come and beat you in SA.

Lastly, I think you are a bona fade Jeerrk! What the foork were you thinking before you said I do? You have spoilt the girl's market now with this count down! Normal people don't just fall in and out of love nau...especially with good people.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Rozaybb(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2017
VicMadich88:
I met my wife (very beautiful, humble Igbo gal) in 2012, and we've been datin since then. We both from Imo State...

On tht same year we met, I moved to south Africa to study an still residing in SA. I see her twice a year, and she visits SA as well. We got married ths past February, and few days after our wedding, I had to return.

But now I feel I made a very big mistake by marrying her, not because she's bad for me bt because I've realized I'm not in love with her anymore. I don't know wat to do, she's such a wonderful lady. God fearing, sings in the church choir, young and beautiful.

How should I let her know that i'm not in love with her anymore? I'm scared of the embarrassment my parents will bare with all of this? Our pastor at church? Her family? I don't believe in divorce, so are my parents...but what do I do in this situation?. undecided
u better go for counseling... u just a bored confused nigga
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Rozaybb(f): 12:20am On May 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
I just pity for that Virtious Woman.... Truly you don't deserve her type.

You deserve those SA girls with big hips that drinks mungwongoti undecided undecided undecided undecided

Truth be told, you are seeing another Woman. YOu are just looking for excuses to justify your crazy thoughts
my dear don't mind him all dem lame cheaters...who don't deserve good women....
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by luminouz(m): 12:45am On May 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

Distance is also part of the problem. Lets tell the truth, this Partners need sex and more closeness. Sex isn't only for procreation, it helps to solve problems, to ease tensions and to renew the bond between two lovers.

I believe the SA girl from Kwazulu Natal have been giving him head and he is busy screaming Nakupenda..... grin grin grin
Lmaooooo!!!! Nakupenda ko.......domidaadaa ni! tongue
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Stephanie22: 1:33am On May 19, 2017
VicMadich88:
God, will decide that...not you. Get your head out of the gutter...and think out of the box.

Its a long distance marriage, that is heading to an epic failure! And I'm trying to do damage control, before its too late.
My dear since you say it's a distance marriage and you can never come to Nigeria to reside, why don't you bring her over to S.A.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Mayflowa(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
I just pity for that Virtious Woman.... Truly you don't deserve her type.

You deserve those SA girls with big hips that drinks mungwongoti undecided undecided undecided undecided

Truth be told, you are seeing another Woman. YOu are just looking for excuses to justify your crazy thoughts

Lol. What is mumgwongoti please?
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Mayflowa(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2017
SURElee:

Nigeria women are so good. Such a virtue!
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by VicMadich88(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2017
Stephanie22:
My dear since you say it's a distance marriage and you can never come to Nigeria to reside, why don't you bring her over to S.A.
She dsnt want to come!
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Karen00(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2017
My guy, tell her the truth and move on... It's possible to fall out of love. You are not Jesus, so is your wife. Yes if she really loves you she will be disappointed, and heartbroken but she wont be the 1st or the last to get heartbroken, at least you would have loved her enough to tell the truth an set her free.

Do you have kids with her? If not, then let her go. Your parents will understand eventually...I don't see a point in ppl staying in a loveless marriage, because all it will do is create more anger which will turn into domestic violence...worst scenario cases.

There is no amount of counselling that can help you...If the LOVE is gone, its gone...(Honestly i think you were too quick to marry her, sounds like you married her because of her noble behavior, she loves the Lord, goes to church...maybe comes from a good cultured family, educated and her beauty) You should have first discussed how the relationship is going to survive or work out with the distance circumstance, then get ready to file for her before even walking down the isle. I knw its difficult to file for a spouse, with all the terms an conditions of the embassy...you need to have certain amounts of money in ur bank acc...and if you are still relying on other people to help you survive in SA its more difficult. You are looking at 5-10 more years into actually getting her papers ready, within than period you wudv gone to nigeria a few times, then boom she's pregnant...now the requirements to get papers are tripplin. And i cant imagine the poor woman raising her kids alone etc...

Seek advice from your parents and your pastor 1st...analyse your situation then make a decision. Been through something similar...tried & tried but failed ...the sane thing to do was let her go which was hard, because in my case i loved her...but i needed stability, and time is money. Travelling from the UK to Nigeria every now and then..and sending money home every month, wasnt going to make me any richer.

PS: Im now in South Africa, married to a South African Pedi lady...Beautiful educated, intelligent, Godly...gave me a set of handsome twin boys (They now live with my parents in Nigeria, to teach them my roots)...My mom adores her like her own daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by doyinbaby(f): 8:38pm On May 19, 2017
Is this story true or someone just wanting to create a thread
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by emiye(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2017
VicMadich88:
She dsnt want to come!
BE A MAN ! A woman relocates to be with her man. That is enough grounds for divorce i must say. Why would someone insist she wants to stay rooted in this naija sef? Are you sure she loves you?
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 20, 2017
emiye:
BE A MAN ! A woman relocates to be with her man. That is enough grounds for divorce i must say. Why would someone insist she wants to stay rooted in this naija sef? Are you sure she loves you?

Eya she relocates to be with him and he drops the bombshell he's no longer interested in the marriage now she has to come back and re-organise her life.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 9:41am On May 20, 2017
Mean while another man is another corner crying that his wife doesn't love him and doesn't care. This world is a funny one.

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by emiye(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2017
pcguru1:

Eya she relocates to be with him and he drops the bombshell he's no longer interested in the marriage now she has to come back and re-organise her life.
The feeling of lost of emotion i suspect is greatly due to the distance. Feelings are temporary and overrated. IMO, op's wife is too stubborn to be in a marital union, and possibly not in love with op. A woman in love with a man should want to be with him. South Africa is not Syria or Afghanistan.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by FREDUSTER: 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
Don't bring curse to yourself , you have found wife and you need to develop great love for her . This is very simply , just give your life to Christ and become a new creation . Once you are born of God , you will naturally love your wife and very thing about her . You will beginning to overlook the shortcomings in the marriage . You are blessed today and your family will not be the same again in Jesus name . Amen
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Candy86(f): 6:26am On May 21, 2017
Hello my brother s and sisters in Jesus name greetings. if God says it's curse it's cursed he said if you all turned from your wicked ways I will heal the land. Anyways you need the holyspirit both of you. It will lead you and guide you all you have to do is stay in his word 2 hrs and fourty minutes s day and fast every week for three days or more without food and water I did this for 2 years and it worked for me.Take care of yourself and wifey. If you don't care about your own marriage in America or south Africa nobody else do. Even the people speak in tongues they will help you to divorce and remarried them you see them at church on Sunday and they say praise the Lord my brother and sister and be your pray partner or your blood brother or sister signs of the times it said in the end times your brother and sister will take your husband and wife and remarried them. See most of the east fight is physical like demons blowing up things but most not divorce. See in America we get Spiritly persuted. It's perilous times in the spirit of marriage there. That's why he say keep all your trust in the Lord at all times some people change like the wind in the spirit. When we keep all our trust in the Lord everything else lines up in Jesus name only. Thank you Jesus for giving your children of God your wisdom in Jesus name.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Candy86(f): 7:13am On May 21, 2017
There's nothing wrong with marriage if someone thinks it is then it's something wrong with the individual not God. Marriage is a gift. He said man shall not be alone. Eve was a gift to Adam. Anyways the bedroom is undifile as long as it's between husband and wife good had to put only between husband and wife because man tries to out smart God that's why the world ending but any how lady's blow jobs only for husband's if you do it. Be blessed and encourage in Jesus name. With the holyspirit and both of you living together as husband and wife. It will work in Jesus name I declare and decree it's already done. I see a little boy and girl if you blessed enough maybe twins boy and girl. The woman suppose to go with the man.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by ioreth69(f): 2:54am On May 23, 2017
StephDamielola:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Watching Porn / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.