Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! (63298 Views)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 17, 2017
zanga420:
hey stephy baby, nakupenda

Just like that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by chibboy: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are really tempting me but all the same, take your filthy, stinking demoralized self out of my radar.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
i once dated a yoruba girl at abesan estate in lagos. her name was tope.. i loved her and she treated me with respect and dignity .. i know yoruba girls are not alwasy mad and daft as you are so i refuse to tribalize

2 Likes

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by zanga420: 4:05pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Just like that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol, how else? We take it from there
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 17, 2017
chibboy:
i once dated a yoruba girl at abesan estate in lagos. her name was tope.. i loved her and she treated me with respect and dignity .. i know yoruba girls are not alwasy mad and daft as you are so i refuse to tribalize

SWINE!!!!

Continue marketing your ignorance.

E-PIG
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:
I met my wife (very beautiful, humble Igbo gal) in 2012, and we've been datin since then. We both from Imo State...

On tht same year we met, I moved to south Africa to study an still residing in SA. I see her twice a year, and she visits SA as well. We got married ths past February, and few days after our wedding, I had to return.

But now I feel I made a very big mistake by marrying her, not because she's bad for me bt because I've realized I'm not in love with her anymore. I don't know wat to do, she's such a wonderful lady. God fearing, sings in the church choir, young and beautiful.

How should I let her know that i'm not in love with her anymore? I'm scared of the embarrassment my parents will bare with all of this? Our pastor at church? Her family? I don't believe in divorce, so are my parents...but what do I do in this situation?. undecided
You are one of the many reasons women call men sum...
Do you realise you are about to ruin someones life? She said I do to you because she loves u.. She took that leap of fate to be with your sorry ass now you're saying you're not in love with her?? That's not good enough... If ur father had done this to your mother you'd probably hate the man... U feel it is ok for u to do this to another persons daughter?? You are a coward... Because you have given up... And a joke because u don't know what u want out of life...
If its because of some south African girl with big bakassi that u want to leave ur wife, u better reconsider. Majority of dem southies don't take men serious.. When they get bored they'll branch out...
Hold your wife and love her with every fibre of your being... U say she's an awesome person... Why then are u leaving... Grow some balls and be a man

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by earthi(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:
To love someone isn't about how humble an beautiful they are, God fearing an soforth. Its about how they make you feel. And she doesn't make me feel good, its like whatever I do for her is neva enaf...Sometimes I wud send money for her to fly here, bt she dsnt and tells me about choir practice an church conference blah blah blah...I understand tht she is a woman of God, bt she also my wife!

Bro, these are bases u ought to have covered while dating or courting her. Dat said, u need to talk to her seriously. Not just about how ur being apart for most parts of every year affects you, but also what you think is the way forward. I still feel letting her go is wrong bro. #workitout
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by sorepco(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2017
I been think say nakupenda na lingala?? Am actually sure.
Op do not destroy that gals life or u gonna live miserably ever after.

StephDamielola:

It means "I love you"

And yes, when they want to climax, they scream NAKUPENDA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:
Nope

Lost of love is caused by a dissipation of positive energy or a transfer of it to another target. You are going through mid-life crisis and any other factor is an interplay in every circumstances that I have witnessed in mid-life crisis.

It means you are either economical with the truth or your wife no longer meets up with your expectations as a man in your new status. You properly long to have a more beautiful spec.

If this strikes a cord, then I have an idea for you.

2 Likes

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by NwaJozi: 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
I need a serious girlfriend based in Johannesburg this winter is too much
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 17, 2017
Did she facilitate your study to SA you guys like to use and dump women.

The next one you get willl be wicked and deadly. angry
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by chibboy: 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

SWINE!!!!

Continue marketing your ignorance.

E-PIG
ok.. i give up.. your case is beyond redemption. if i cant save you, i guess no one can.. you are officially discharged exactly thesame way you came."EMPTY".. sorry cos you wonder why fresh guys dont want to have a second date with you? its coz they found out that they wasted their time and money with you on the first one..you are low class, sorry, "No class..

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by sorepco(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
Is it a sin 2 get laid?? U want make him cum outright?? He has to be coded na....lol

StephDamielola:

No thanks..... I see you really wanna get laid cheesy
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 17, 2017
go and download "divorce invitation" movie and watch it. it will help you alot
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 17, 2017
chibboy:
ok.. i give up.. your case is beyond redemption. if i cant save you, i guess no one can.. you are officially discharged exactly thesame way you came."EMPTY".. sorry cos you wonder why fresh guys dont want to have a second date with you? its coz they found out that they wasted their time and money with you on the first one..you are low class, sorry, "No class..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When it comes to class, you are no match compared to me you Jailbird.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by des4ella(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
I just pity for that Virtious Woman.... Truly you don't deserve her type.

You deserve those SA girls with big hips that drinks mungwongoti undecided undecided undecided undecided

Truth be told, you are seeing another Woman. YOu are just looking for excuses to justify your crazy thoughts
U are on point.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by earthi(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2017
chibboy:
shocked just listen to yourself.. why are you women very emotionally unstable?.. dont you understand what it means not to love anymore?. d guy is saying his heart.. how he feels because of posterity.. he doesnt love her again . not dat he hates her but d sexual feeling and butterfly feelings are gone. those feelings that make you want to be in someones arms forever are gone. whether it was caused by SA girls or Naija girls doesnt marra.. due to d respect he has for d girl, its not dat easy for him as it would before any average guy who doesnt care for his woman.. he is in indeed a very tight corner now and needs sound advice and phsychological help.. pls ladies if your marriage is not sweet anymore to you do no manage it.. seek for phsychological help or professional advice or counselling.. and pls when a guy says he doesnt love you anymore, do not ask if its because or girl a or b or c.. just jejely walk away while you can .. maybe in tears but better than when he secretely transfers his heart to soneone else and keeps you as his statue babe or statue wife.. then the home becomes a battle ground..

@chibboy, I beg to differ with you on this one. If as humans we base our actions on how we feel then we won't be different from animals. I believe the OP married his wife because he truly loves her...distance/lack of communication and not lovelessness is the issue here. Please, encourage him.

2 Likes

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:
To love someone isn't about how humble an beautiful they are, God fearing an soforth. Its about how they make you feel. And she doesn't make me feel good, its like whatever I do for her is neva enaf...Sometimes I wud send money for her to fly here, bt she dsnt and tells me about choir practice an church conference blah blah blah...I understand tht she is a woman of God, bt she also my wife!

I understand you. Stuff like this happens in marriages. Remember the promise you made on the altar on the day of marriage - for better or for worse. This is a low period in your marriage. You need to have a sincere, long and open conversation with her. First of all, find out how she feels about the union then table your own feelings. You should try and resolve the differences. If that moves fails, take the issue to couple that stood behind you on the wedding day. Don't consider divorce for now, I believe people can change
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by sEGXY2(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2017
doyinbaby:
she never loved you
Yeah she said same. Buh how come its a circus, good girl falls in love with fuvk/bad boy, he uses and dump her then she comes online to rant "men are scums" forgetting that you can't play with a pig without getting stained
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by freshinko: 4:21pm On May 17, 2017
What the hell is wrong with this young man? Do you wanna have a hand check with lucifer? You still have time to amend your ways.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Austeenite(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2017
You said it all!

StephDamielola:

You deserve those SA girls with big hips that drinks mungwongoti undecided undecided undecided undecided

Truth be told, you are seeing another Woman. YOu are just looking for excuses to justify your crazy thoughts
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by chibboy: 4:24pm On May 17, 2017
earthi:

@chibboy, I beg to differ with you on this one. If as humans we base our actions on how we feel then we won't be different from animals. I believe the OP married his wife because he truly loves her...distance/lack of communication and not lovelessness is the issue here. Please, encourage him.
i will advice him if he wants me to.. but bros, you may not agree with me but at what point can one say its over? never? not all fairytales have happy endings and no be every action film wey actor dey survive..

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by hoodmenconcept(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:
I met my wife (very beautiful, humble Igbo gal) in 2012, and we've been datin since then. We both from Imo State...

On tht same year we met, I moved to south Africa to study an still residing in SA. I see her twice a year, and she visits SA as well. We got married ths past February, and few days after our wedding, I had to return.

But now I feel I made a very big mistake by marrying her, not because she's bad for me bt because I've realized I'm not in love with her anymore. I don't know wat to do, she's such a wonderful lady. God fearing, sings in the church choir, young and beautiful.

How should I let her know that i'm not in love with her anymore? I'm scared of the embarrassment my parents will bare with all of this? Our pastor at church? Her family? I don't believe in divorce, so are my parents...but what do I do in this situation?. undecided

my brother, i am studying in south africa as well.. don't be decieved with those unmanner girls... they are just pretty but gat no ideology of how to handle a relationship, 80% of them are been brought up by single mothers... they reason like their moms.. just a tips of advice, the ball is your basket.

goodluck in your decision
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by ussy09(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

It means "I love you"

And yes, when they want to climax, they scream NAKUPENDA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Bobby808: 4:27pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

But, even though I have move and lived almost around the country and gone to work in may other countries. That is not all. I am also a pensoiner, meaning that I am of age but still find it difficult to understand what is wrong with majority of our people, Nigerians? I cannot say this young man is not normally, as in, if there are some mental problems with his brain region. Anyway, as long we continue to grow these class of young men, we should then know that there are serious problemw. Why would a young man allow himself to be growing downward??
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by TerrorSquad147: 4:27pm On May 17, 2017
torqque7:

Hahaha..OK thanks for the lessons on South African climax grin..I'll remember that when I meet a Girl from SA..

Oya I want to come and meet you so you can teach me more of the weird SA lingua ;Dil make a great student o promise lol
abi you want her to give your bj so that you'll scream NAKUPENDA undecided
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by LexngtonSteele: 4:35pm On May 17, 2017
Ziinno:
It's no problem at all because love is not what is needed to make any relationship work.

For instance, I would want a tall, intelligent, witty, respectful and hardworking man when I am ready to settle down. So long as he falls into that category I can live with him forever, I don't believe in 'love' only personal interests.

Go out there and be crazy all you want but If I were you, I'd want to come home to the person who can give me peace and quiet. So, forget love and start being logical.

Stop describing me! angry

Here i am!
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by bukatyne(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

I was going to say you never loved her, just saw her as a prize which was won after marriage or you were cheating.

I however read your other posts and I will say the problem is not love.... it's frustration; you are frustrated that your expectations such as companionship, sex, etc. are not met despite the fact you are entitled to them.

You love your wife that's why you opened this thread; another husband would see it as an opportunity to run parallel families in Nigerian & SA.

I also understand you saying that you are growing weaker in the face of temptations and you are at the verge of falling... afteral, marriage was created to fulfill your sexual needs legitimately and the Bible admonishes that couples should not stay apart from sex for too long before they sin.

Your wife is a classic example of a person who cannot differentiate between the work of God and the work of the Church and even Paul realizes that married people would not be as committed to church activities.

After God, it's you, relatives, before the church.

Divorce or seperating is not the answer.

Tell her that her duty as a wife is more important than her choir whatever and she needs to give you attention too.

If she is not listening, report to her parents and if no solution, report to her pastor (ensure he is sensible and not the one that will say you are a demon and want to drag their sister in the Lord to hell) and if no solution, fly to Nigeria, look her in the eyes, tell her she is breaking your marriage and if you fall into temptation, it is on her head.

I really appreciate you are screaming before a big hipped SA girl gets you singing.

I wonder want people learn today; honeymoon in the old testament was 1 year.

6 Likes

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 17, 2017
You are possesed with mammy water sporit.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by omomummy13: 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

Come, lemme slap your face so it will affect your head then it will re-set and upgrade your brain....Which kain mumu talk be dis? You're here wasting your grand-parents MB.. oloshi
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by OTEGA1: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
Guy it happens just invite a gal to ur Hus wen she visits SA. She will get d message.....

Men no like caging

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Caramelemperor: 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
sEGXY2:

Actually its a two way thing. Good people generally are taken for granted especially by people who you hold in high esteem. The surprising thing I'm yet to fathom is why bad boys are irresistible to good girls and vice versa.

There was this smart girl I had a massive crush on years back, extremely pretty and intelligent yet the guy she was dating was opposite of her, ugly and dull but he had the bad boy vibes. She had an accident while coming back from his place after they quarrelled badly, I was with her throughout her stay in the hospital meanwhile her boyfriend didn't even show up. her family even thought I was dating her, considering the way I was running errands like her slave. She even told me she'd consider dating me when she gets well, I was happy inside my mind. you won't believe few weeks after she became alright she and this dude hooked up again, I just gave up on her.
Lol. You still don't get it? Women have a natural instinct to be curious....that's why they are drawn to 'bad boys'.
Like I said, it's more of a natural instinct that's why they themselves don't even realize it (it's more like how guys have a natural instinct to be polygamous no matter how we deny it. Some men just learn to control theirs or train themselves).
It's that instinct to be curious that makes women feel like they can change a guy. It's that instinct that makes them stab each other in the back to know what their best friend has been 'enjoying' in all the gists they've been sharing with each other. It's that instinct that makes them want to know why all the other guys are dying for them but somehow this other guy doesn't send them. Can you figure it out now? It's the curiosity that makes most women leave guys that out rightly like them for guys that don't like them cos they feel like "how can this guy not be wanting me even though I'm so hot?" That curiosity is what makes them get with such guys and then they start seeking for attention. Once you start seeking attention from someone, feelings start to develop.
The more attention you can deprive them of, the more they want. What 'bad boys' do is give them enough attention to make them stay but also starve them of enough attention so as to keep them wanting more.
Psychologically, the person with the "lesser love" controls the other person. Can you now figure out why bad boys press their buttons so easily?
Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Grace87(f): 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
Ths poor guy needs advice, he sounds sincere though.... I suggest you pray and pray harder together with your wife, let her knw how you feel.

As for all of u ppl saying stupid thngs like HIV an all of tht...Woman are woman..it doesn't matter were they are from or if they were raised by a single parent or not. In Nigeria there many bitches n gold diggers roaming the streets just as anywhere in the country...its by ur luck you meet a humble, cultured woman. Yall acting as if Igbo, Yoruba girls are the best thng that happened to earth....

Warris is ths u saying about SA...Fotsek!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / My Wife Watching Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.