Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! (63296 Views)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by samuelson06(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:
I met my wife (very beautiful, humble Igbo gal) in 2012, and we've been datin since then. We both from Imo State...

On tht same year we met, I moved to south Africa to study an still residing in SA. I see her twice a year, and she visits SA as well. We got married ths past February, and few days after our wedding, I had to return.

But now I feel I made a very big mistake by marrying her, not because she's bad for me bt because I've realized I'm not in love with her anymore. I don't know wat to do, she's such a wonderful lady. God fearing, sings in the church choir, young and beautiful.

How should I let her know that i'm not in love with her anymore? I'm scared of the embarrassment my parents will bare with all of this? Our pastor at church? Her family? I don't believe in divorce, so are my parents...but what do I do in this situation?. undecided

Sure you are not possessed by a demon?
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by matmoney01: 2:44pm On May 17, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] it's beta you stop deceiving yourself shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Believe7(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2017
haha...mayb dis is why

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Fkforyou(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2017
I understand you bro, meek girls (not good girls, there's a difference) are boring undecided

Bring out the slut in her ( trust me, it's in her but deeply buried) and you'll fall for her all over again. cool
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
Just give dis dude 9 months, he will come back here begging us for help on how to get back his humble wife that he divorced cause he no love her anymore.

Op, I know sm1 who was in dsame situation as you, the only difference is that, for him na Abuja run girls way make him ditch his newly married wife with same stupid flimsy excuse as yours.

Today his ex-wife is already happily married with two kids. while he WAS DUPED BY HIS ASHAWO GIRLFRIEND for 2 million naira. Up to dis day he ain't married & he is almost forty, he don turn to miserable drunkard, i would have pitied him if only i never knew how he treated his ex-wife

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by questionpsgg: 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:
I met my wife (very beautiful, humble Igbo gal) in 2012, and we've been datin since then. We both from Imo State...

On tht same year we met, I moved to south Africa to study an still residing in SA. I see her twice a year, and she visits SA as well. We got married ths past February, and few days after our wedding, I had to return.

But now I feel I made a very big mistake by marrying her, not because she's bad for me bt because I've realized I'm not in love with her anymore. I don't know wat to do, she's such a wonderful lady. God fearing, sings in the church choir, young and beautiful.

How should I let her know that i'm not in love with her anymore? I'm scared of the embarrassment my parents will bare with all of this? Our pastor at church? Her family? I don't believe in divorce, so are my parents...but what do I do in this situation?. undecided

Why will you tell your wife ur not in love anymore. Its not ur gf o. I think u should organise to move in together 2wice a year is bad for a couple... Don't even dare tell her ur not in love anymore.

As a man im a Lil embarrassed at this childishness
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 17, 2017
threads like these really expose the hypocrisy that nigerians are full of. everyday here they're dragging "oloshos" and "slay mamas", argument is if u are good, your man will stay. now, this guy is here trying to dispose of a good woman and we're hearing heya while some ppl are saying they understand cos "good girls are boring". i can bet u 100% that the chick she gets replaced with will not be as virtuous.

girls, if u love yourself, stop listening to these men and the fake "be a good girl and we'll respect you"sermon, it's overplayed... just live your life and forget the fake standards set by confused men, many nigerian men really dont know what they want, this is not shade at all, most are simply clueless, they dont take time to get to know themselves, they dont know how to cook and feed themselves, they dont take the time to be self aware and have principles that they stand for, they just do what they've seen others get away with and swear by it, most dont even know how to please a woman in bed, they just think once their prick is not small, they have what it takes, they just go through life being children expecting u to overcompensate and make up for all that they lack, they dont know how to play the field equally with a woman, you have to give more and they take and take and toss crumbs at you and expect you to be grateful you're even getting anything at all as if you're a charity case.

many ppl are just like OP only they won't dispose the girl, they'll just keep her around and miserable cos they know in most cases, she'll stay. OP, stop thinking with your d!ck, you're not an animal, if you loved someone enough to marry them, be competent and make your word your bond, you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place if you would be moving away without her, now you got a perfectly good woman, tied her down and deflected every potential suitor she might have stood a chance with if you weren't in the picture, moved away, started a new happy life and now you're here crying wolf. i would normally say relationships cannot be forced but you have committed wayyyy too much, you have a responsibility to make some sacrifice, if you loved her but not anymore, then it means your love can die if no effort is made, so stop making effort with whoever you're loving now and start making effort with the person you belong to. there are many things ppl want in life that they have learnt to live without. even the strongest of loves takes effort and you made minimal effort, are u really surprised it feels like it's fading? distance is killing your marriage, stop this igbo man nonsense that most of you do, marry a woman, move abroad and leave her in nigeria, that's archaic and dehumanizing. either move your wife to south africa or move back to nigeria with her. you have been too selfish, make a selfless decision for once.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Themandator: 2:47pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

How did know you are no longer in love with her? I ask because if it is anout feelings then k would let you know that mature live as expected in marriage is never about feelings but mutual respect and responsibilities towards each other

I am married and for years
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 17, 2017
Smh
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by lilmizwierd(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2017
fejeerow:
See what I was telling a friend the other day... people don't value virgins and decent girls anymore... they want the badgirl that will give then bj, doggie style and their ass.... isn't obvious this man is seeing someonelse that is turning his head... you don't believe in divorce then what do u want us to advice you on? Do u want to murder her so you can escape her? U better bring back the love and make your wife the bad girl u want her to be but foe u alone.. don't go and make decisions that u ll regret.

you've said it all
reminds me of a virgin who married at 38 funny enough the husband cheats on her almost all the time.

Falling out of love with someone is inevitable

if you advise some not to marry now everyone will shun you

folks like us who find it hard to be friends with other for a long time have this issue

anyway i advise he talks to wifey evry woman has a little cat inside that becomes a lion when needed
if it doesnt work DIVORCE dont suffer anybody unnecesarily
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by ATK4Joy(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2017
The issue here is distance! I won't advice anyone in a distance relationship(especially out of the country) to wed without getting his/her papers ready to meet the partner wherever he/she is to avoid stories that touch! If u say u can hold on,what of your partner? To the guy here try take a look back at what attracted her to you before you decided to marry her as your wife n make sure you rekindle the love
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 17, 2017
opibycar1:
can I message u?

WoW!!! Wedding Loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Celebrate me Girls!!!

Please Message me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another Banky and Adesua Loading
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by kinibigdeal(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes!

though i might not have spelt it correctly but i lived there for some years....

When it comes to Hips, Bro they got it... But when they get older, they suffer rheumatism due to the heavy butt load..

So to the OP, think about the pains she will put you through when she gets older and stick to your Naija Wife ok wink wink wink wink

Your description of those south african ladies caught me. Your right anyway, the guy aren't telling us the truth
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by kinibigdeal(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2017
Please you need to see Apostle Suleimon for spiritual cleansing. You are possess already by south Africans Ukwu
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by omolayomi06: 2:55pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

shoroniyen,,,, rubbish,, let me give you my own advice , I think what fit you is this slay Queen and slay mama that you will marry and get divorce for six month after they have achieved their aim from you... did you know there aim. they only come to men for one beautiful daughter or a hansom boy after which they will show you there other side been an oloso and you can't take it anymore the next thing divorce and they will move on with there life and leave you to your mystery....... abeg can I know that your wife so that I can try my luck...were 100%
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by translux(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2017
Pls give her my number 08053294962. pls pls and pls give her my number I am serious in need of such wonderful qualities of wife materials that she posessed, in fact I have been looking for this kind of lady for dunky of years
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by DonPerryReng: 2:57pm On May 17, 2017
can some one tell that junky .. that he may never see any one like her anymore in life... you will regret this for d rest of your life it you try such...
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by jlo247(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

my advice to you is that you should try to reduce the distance between you and wife because distance is always a barrier for any kind of relationship. Try to let her live with you let say for months and let see what will happen.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by BioTeck: 2:58pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

The love didn't just stop, it NEVER existed...you never love her form the go...PERIOD
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Badgers14: 2:59pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

My guy before you utter those words to her.. Think about your life. Did you promise anyone marriage before? How was your sex life in SA, SA women can do jazz pass 9ja people sef, Zimbabwe's and all.

I am not saying that this will be the cause oo.. Just that from Experience, story i heard before from a friend.

Since you are not in love with your wife anymore, are you falling for another person? When did this start? You chop iyabasera.

I am not trying to funny and you don't have to reply me but sometimes we need to take a little step back and reexamine our lives.

It could be also your ditched another dude and married you. Things they happen my guy.

I was deeply touched when you mentioned your wife's good character and all and women with those qualities are hard to find these days..

Cheers man!
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Sultty(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

even if love hits u in d face u can't recognize it grin,but all d same since u urself said u don't believe in divorce I'll say take up ur cross and carry on else u might end up burning ur fingers
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Slurity(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2017
Go for deliverance Bro. You are under attack
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by mastasam(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2017
just send me her phone I promise to take kia of d situation for u end of story
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by dayus12(f): 3:03pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

I pray e no go tee before you understand the truth...Don't hurt her feelings please..You have no idea of what the effect will be on her.

Love is not the only thing that keep you going in marriage.Friendship,commitment and determination and prayers does. You can teach her the things that attract you in other women. If she's not that social,or satisfy you well in one way or the other, You can teach her all that. You don't need to leave her for other girls because of that. Besides,you might even regret it later. Train her, bring her up to your standard and you will both be happy and have peace of mind.
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by journerman(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
I just pity for that Virtious Woman.... Truly you don't deserve her type.

You deserve those SA girls with big hips that drinks mungwongoti undecided undecided undecided undecided

Truth be told, you are seeing another Woman. YOu are just looking for excuses to justify your crazy thoughts

Why don't you leave matters like this to people that are intellectually matured enough to handle it and give the right advice. What makes you think you have the right to judge and condem him.

For all we know, it could just be a case of early marriage crisis which will pass with time.

You don't have to insult people that seek advice.

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by femi4: 3:03pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes!

though i might not have spelt it correctly but i lived there for some years....

When it comes to Hips, Bro they got it... But when they get older, they suffer rheumatism due to the heavy butt load..

So to the OP, think about the pains she will put you through when she gets older and stick to your Naija Wife ok wink wink wink wink
Its Umqombothi

Chaka Chaka made it popular in the 90's with the hit track

I work hard every day To make my beer
(Umqombothi)
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2017
femi4:
Its Umqombothi

Chaka Chaka made it popular in the 90's with the hit track

I work hard every day To make my beer
(Umqombothi)

Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Mypeople2(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

The problem is you don't see her most times.She visits like one week and leaves while you spend 15 weeks on your own.Try to work her papers there so that you can see her all the time.

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by shehuolayinka(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
Immaturity
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
Both you and your wife are plain stupid, getting married under a very unrealistic arrangement. Your wife must be plain naive and innocent. I used to be like that before. What did she think? That your marriage will work away from the country? Rubbish rubbish rubbish.

VicMadich88:

. undecided

1 Like

Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by manforgu: 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=StephDamielola post=56598437] I just pity for that Virtious Woman.... Truly you don't deserve her type.

You deserve those SA girls with big hips that drinks mungwongoti undecided undecided undecided undecided

Truth be told, you are seeing another Woman. YOu are just looking for excuses to justify your crazy though
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! by Willie2015: 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
VicMadich88:

Bros, go and learn how to love your wife. It takes time and you can do it.

Seek Gods face in prayers and let God take control of your heart.

You also need to check the type of friends and company you keep to just have a change of heart like that.

U never jam, when you jam bad girlz, you will appreciate your wife more and treat her like a Queen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / My Wife Watching Porn / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.