Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80637 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 1:48am On Jun 21, 2017
jericoco:
pls i need your ebook too and every other necessary books. thanks for your kindness. jbjerry123@gmail.com
read tru the post, you will see the link
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Chibenze(m): 2:01am On Jun 21, 2017
babyboy4every1:

50-70 should be okay, to avoid overcrowd.
only? so how about whem i have like 10,000 hatche snail where will i now store them till they mature? or will i now build this type of cage about 100 of it to store them which is very expensive. please i need solution thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bufness(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
babyboy4every1:

the woman sells for me @200 each. i think she and her children went to pick them cos they are very big. she size she sells for me at 200 was 400 in the market. though, i saw like 5-7 small in the last 100 i bought from him before they were stolen. she sells everyone @200 each
ohh, how about the pictures of the snail pen sir
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2017
bufness:
ohh, how about the pictures of the snail pen sir
sorry, forgot to take the picture of the pen yesterday. here it is

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bufness(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2017
babyboy4every1:

sorry, forgot to take the picture of the pen yesterday. here it is
nice one boss, but wont they feel heat
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2017
bufness:
nice one boss, but wont they feel heat
As u can see, i opened the canopy in one of d pics. I cover it only wen sun reaches the place. And its very hrd for sun to reach. So, nothing like heat. The front is covered with mosquitoe net, then bokoharam net
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 22, 2017
thank you babyboy4every1, i got the ebook on grasscutter.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2017
NubiLove:
thank you babyboy4every1, i got the ebook on grasscutter.
Wlc bros
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 5:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Chibenze:

only? so how about whem i have like 10,000 hatche snail where will i now store them till they mature? or will i now build this type of cage about 100 of it to store them which is very expensive. please i need solution thanks
Iv talked about it already. Snail rearing requires enough space. If yu do not have enough space dnt do it. The woodden pen accrding to me is just a stepping stone. Once dey started breeding, u will need a big pen. This time around brick one will be advisable.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Chibenze(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Iv talked about it already. Snail rearing requires enough space. If yu do not have enough space dnt do it. The woodden pen accrding to me is just a stepping stone. Once dey started breeding, u will need a big pen. This time around brick one will be advisable.
ok. now i understand. thanks sir.
pls send the ebook to me. chibenze @gmail .com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello, Snails or Grasscutters, which is better and cheaper to breed for personal consumption?

babyboy4every1:

thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
NubiLove:
Hello, Snails or Grasscutters, which is better and cheaper to breed for personal consumption?

Cant say, i only have experience about snails and never rear grasscutter b4. But, it all depends on what you like to eat the most.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
I just got these juvenile snails today. They are 160 in numbers. Going to get the mature /point of lay tomorrow.

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Cant say, i only have experience about snails and never rear grasscutter b4. But, it all depends on what you like to eat the most.

i prefer grasscutter because i heard it tast like normal meat.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
bufness:
whats the cost of 50 snails sir
The woman sells for me, point of lay @200/250 depending on how many she get.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by coolprince1067(m): 2:57am On Jun 23, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
pls i'm interested in that ebook
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
babyboy4every1:

The woman sells for me, point of lay @200/250 depending on how many she get.

Where is location of the women?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by hadex90(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Hi Please Can U Send That Snail E-book To Me adeyemi.opeyemi90@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2017
hadex90:
Hi Please Can U Send That Snail E-book To Me adeyemi.opeyemi90@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation
read tru the post, the link is there.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by amba2017: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
pls do you normally water the soil?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Oluwalogbon(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I just got these juvenile snails today. They are 160 in numbers. Going to get the mature /point of lay tomorrow.

Please this one will take to how many days or months before they start lay eggs?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Preprobiotics: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Please this one will take to how
many days or months before they
start lay eggs?

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oluwalogbon:

Where is location of the women?
Abeokuta of course
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
amba2017:
pls do you normally water the soil?
Yes, but the snails are my target. Once i water them, the soil too get wet.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oluwalogbon:

Please this one will take to how
many days or months before they
start lay eggs?
3 months' time.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017
babyboy4every1:
3 months' time.
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Oluwalogbon(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Snail have sex together

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by dbull1(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2017
babyboy4every1:

Abeokuta of course
abeg na achatina achatina be dis abi

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by stanley99a(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
dbull1:
abeg na achatina achatina be dis abi
No, Na AM
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by gestamane: 4:39am On Jun 28, 2017
I need your ebooks on snail farming and grasscutter farming too. Thanks in anticipation adesinatijani@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Fadiga24(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
buchilino:

R U BASED IN LAGOS. AM A CIVIL SERVANT WHO WANTS VENTURE INTO SNAIL FARMING. IF UR BASED IN LAGOS I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT UR FARM TO LEARN MORE. IF DATS OK WITH U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.