Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80708 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On May 23, 2017
Snail peppersoup & Gulder time .......
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by orlard3(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2017
babyboy4every1:

not in lag. i base in abeokuta.

Where in abeokuta is ur farm, i stay in abeokuta too. Pm me so dat we can talk more
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by onye100: 11:32pm On May 23, 2017
pls, i will like to have ur ebook. this is my email ufereonyema@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by shennyblaq: 11:43pm On May 23, 2017
U can help me wit the e-book
Shennyblaq@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by financialmind: 5:56am On May 24, 2017
Please send me the ebook
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Goldenrichard(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?

Bro pls send me the ebook.. ...Matthewfeyijimi @gmail
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Astrogeotech: 8:41am On May 24, 2017
babyboy4every1:

how much do u drill a borehole

which state / exact location please..
different state with different drilling rate/cost

A Geo-physical survey is highly recommended before we sink a water borehole.
Geo-physical survey is a scientific method of acquiring geological and hydro-geological features of the earth through some standard recommendations and adopted applications. The acquisition data helps both the client and us "contractor" to make a better judgement.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Lawalexy(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2017
atandalawal9@gmail.com

Concerning the eBook.
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by nwaozzugwor: 11:07am On May 24, 2017
Pls dear forward the e-book to me.... nankeozzugwor@gmail.com.....May God bless you
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by princemilonaire: 5:45pm On May 24, 2017
Bro, I will love to have the ebook. Thanks in advance my mail is bolagolduk@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bukoju(f): 10:04am On May 26, 2017
Thanks my Oga in Snail Farming. I will be following you keeningly if you will permit me sir. By chance,I saw the other post you made for request of Snail and Grass eBook just this morning and have since replied you that I need the book as well.
Pls, I will also want to venture into Sfarming this wet season ,Godwilling.
can I get my parent stock from you and at how much too?
my email is olubukolaojuekaiye@gmail.com.
thanks again.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by eigmaticme: 10:36am On May 26, 2017
kindly send the ebook

thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Harmony63: 2:55pm On May 26, 2017
Pls I need the ebook..they re so clean
Dis is my email chichilla4u@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:29pm On May 27, 2017
kavetal:

from the picture I saw AM and AF , no AA
correct, i just got some. they are to slow and not as smart like like fulica and AM. im also interested in achantina immaculata. i ordered for 20 pieces but point of lay. they grow very big too and there shells is too strong.

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:32pm On May 27, 2017
if you need the e book, then use your google and type this "Snail farming manual resourcedat". when it opens, Click the first link and download. that is the e-book.Will post the link to the grass-cutter

5 Likes

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by shyenar999(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2017
babyboy4every1:
if you need the e book, then use your google and type this "Snail farming manual resourcedat". when it opens, Click the first link and download. that is the e-book.Will post the link to the grass-cutter

Dis is taking a long way.....I mean too much download pages.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by elaade: 2:52am On May 28, 2017
please brother send me one e book, lekan62@hotmail.co.uk
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:35am On May 29, 2017
shyenar999:

Dis is taking a long way.....I mean too much download pages.
sorry it has been changed and i never notice that. input this "snail farming manual[color=#006600][/color]", and chose the second one when it loads.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Olayemi244(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2017
Olayoonuidrees@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2017
I will need your eBook sir in order to start up my own

please if anyone have snails for sale,I buy at a good price,just quote me or
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by iamolajide(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Pls sir i also interested my email is Iamolajide@gmail.com.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by olearyzuokumor: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.

am really interested in snail farming, but please where is the market, I mean how do 1 get buyers, cus for a population like the snails u have, one has to sell quickly
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by parrot4luk: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Please I will lover to have the ebook on snail and grasscutter. Kindly send to parrot4luk@gmail.com Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Send the E-book on snail and grasscutter to rayliteservices@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by warlord24(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Want to Learn How you can advertise on facebook for FREE? I mean facebook ads.. get the ful one on one training for #10,000 plus materials... use the number below to add me on whatzapp..
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
how much do I need 2 start?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ahadeyhola: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
I will love to have the book too ... adeolafalade07@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by preciousjun(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please I need the E-book too. owhonka@yahoo.com.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Badgers14: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Congrats Sir/Madam.

Please do not send me the ebook, send me the snails instead.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Victorchuks4(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bro I would love to have the ebook. Victorchukwudi80@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Kelvinblaize(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please i would luv to learn from your ebook. My mail is kelvinugbome626@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.