Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80611 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
kellyo321:
thanks a lot for these. Ols i need the ebook on snail farmung pls. Ekenelucky03@gmail.com. thanks un advance
if u can read tru the thread, u wil see d download link.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by error4040: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
My new Hatchlings

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Geekamon(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please Boss, I will love to have the ebook also
Email address : justice3664@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Geekamon:
Please Boss, I will love to have the ebook also
Email address : justice3664@gmail.com
Thanks
no offense, bt u can read wht i told him. I didnt ask him 2 send his email. "read tru d whole thread, u wil c d download link" dat is wht i wrote
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by tmogba4(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2018
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u
me too tmogba4@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Conry(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2018
babyboy4every1:
long time no see. Im sorry 2 announce that, im nt into snailery anymore. I realize dat one need 2 invest big 2 make money. D demand is 2 much for small scale like mine. Im into turkey now. If u hav 10 turkeys, u wil surely find buyer. Bt hving less than a 1000 snails wont make sense wen u hav 5 buyers &each demands constant supply of 500 pieces every week and these creatures no dey gree grow. Im nt saying this 2 discourage anyone. Wht works 4 A might nt work B. It doesnt work for me, it might work 4 u.

Na demands be the koko for business na!!!
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by akinsmail51: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Kit yourself up, 2019 is almost here!

Hello,

Next year is almost here. And doing what you did this year probably isn’t going to be sufficient. Simply because you have more to contribute than you did this year. You have much more important goals worth achieving. As the new year approaches, it’s a good time to think about how we can improve ourselves and our approach to personal financial prosperity.

To reach your goals, you’ll probably need more inventive and entrepreneurial skills to kit up yourself, increase your earning potential, stand out from your peers and make strategic impact in the race of 2019.

Now is your time to lay a solid foundation for 2019. Get the knowledge to improve yourself, career and business by signing up today to learn the basics and business of snail farming. ‘The Merciful Merchants’ offers you this golden business opportunity via Mega-WhatsApp seminar on "Comprehensive Snail Farming Business Masterclass" so that you can exploit riches of this sector that is yet to be noticed by many and be well-equipped to save for an early retirement, tackle your debt, and grow your net worth.

What are you waiting for?

Pay #20,000 into ‘The Merciful Merchants’, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to +2348065524808 via a WhatsApp message to participate in a 5-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Comprehensive Snail Farming Business Masterclass" which is slated to take place as follows:
=====================================
1st Stream
Online via WhatsApp :
February 4th - 8th, 2019 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Physical: 9th February, 2019| Location: Ibadan.
2nd Stream
Online via WhatsApp :
February 18th-22nd, 2019 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Physical: 23rd February, 2019| Location: Ibadan.
For more details, simply contact Owolabi +2348024743010| themercifulmerchants@gmail.com

Pls. Forward

NB: This training is only meant for those who are ambitious for financial success and ready to gain an insight which will aid them to acquire money, to keep money and to make their surpluses earn more money.

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by funkyj99(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Please kindly assist me with the e-book on snail and grass cutter
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by freechuks05(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pls I need the eBook. ovalentine95@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by kenny160: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
chai Naigerians are very very difficult to control ooo i just joind dis thread yesterday and i rean from AtoZ may be i will learn from people question and answers only to see dat people droping email just flood d thread despite the fact the OP tried as much as posible to make his point dey still continue droping email, chai cant u people devote u time and read? it will be gud for u read and read and read try to learn haba! since last year some dont even read to where he said he sent more dan 100 people ebook dey just see people askn for ebook and dey join d train, dont disturb d guy again read u will see link to download ur Ebook, i saw it and i download it though i av d ebook before from agromisa's and some other animals too u too can make research, what am trying to say is dat read dont be lasy droping email up nd down

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Conry:

Na demands be the koko for business na!!!
u are right, demands is d main tin. Bt, i dnt hv capital 2 start big.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
kenny160:
chai Naigerians are very very difficult to control ooo i just joind dis thread yesterday and i rean from AtoZ may be i will learn from people question and answers only to see dat people droping email just flood d thread despite the fact the OP tried as much as posible to make his point dey still continue droping email, chai cant u people devote u time and read? it will be gud for u read and read and read try to learn haba! since last year some dont even read to where he said he sent more dan 100 people ebook dey just see people askn for ebook and dey join d train, dont disturb d guy again read u will see link to download ur Ebook, i saw it and i download it though i av d ebook before from agromisa's and some other animals too u too can make research, what am trying to say is dat read dont be lasy droping email up nd down
god bless u. I tire 4 dem ooo. Dey dnt wnt to read @all.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by mikebabs101: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2018
Pls i need the ebook mikebabs103@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Smart05(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
well better to find more profiting farm buz to manage
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Lusola15: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please i need help in dealing with fruit flies they are killing my snails, I have lost over 50 to them.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by kayzat: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
babyboy4every1:

not in lag. i base in abeokuta.

Are you still in the snail business? I am Abeokuta based and I am interested sir
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ntente(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
HOW TO START A PROFITABLE RABBIT FARM
This Book Contain the ABC on rabbits farming with real practical applications. The cost of the book is #1,000. The book is about 7 Chapters. The soft copy of the book will be send to your email address after payment. To Order for your training manual call +234 905 008 1150

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Delaw00(m): 1:21am On Oct 22, 2019
What specie are this pls...they are like mine?
Oluwalogbon:
Snail have sex together
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Me4sure: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2019
ou
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ola4sure2019: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
ur efforts exhibited is highly commendable. keep it up sir. Am also interested in d e-book. My e-mail is jamesitan2012@gmail.com. tnx
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by TTGIL: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good day,

This is an opportunity to help your loved ones by passing this information to them.

A rare opportunity to attend our Snail Farming, Grasscutter Breeding, Introduction to Beekeeping and Foodstuff Export Training at a total cost of N5,000. This offer is available for limited time.

VENUE: THE THY GLOBAL OFFICE.

4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,

Singer Bus Stop, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/2515/bonanza-offer-000-grab-chance#ixzz65CTphT71
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by mekstaniac(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?

So how far with ur biz? How is it now?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by sleekchiq(f): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please is it too late to request for eBook snailery from you? My email is marthaowobu@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ajaoade2(m): 2:43am On Jan 05, 2020
interested, pls send me the e book murainoawotedu@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Swfarm2020: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
I will like to have the e-book, please is it necessary for me to cover the snail eggs with the soil before they will hatch.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bassiloflames(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2020
This is nice..
How do I get the e-book.
This is my email Basseyjohn123@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ensamy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good one, please can I get the ebook for snail farming.
Thanks. ensammie@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by STEVDEB: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls I need the e-book stev_blessed@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by prolifik26(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2020
My email is prolifikart@gmail.com I will like to have a copy
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by OGHOMEH: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please l need an e-book on snail farming. My email add is oghomehogie@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.