Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (47865 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by DonCortino: 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:
Afonjas...you reap what you sow. Now is harvest time!

And whenever FFK warns that these people have an agenda, same afonjas will be insulting his generation.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
Cat family cannot see anything wrong with the post, they'll be searching Biafra issue to comment trash. Afonjo are coward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 9:00pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Of course I'm not supposed to entertain you but cure your stupidity grin

You keep posting same boring meme, no creativity. It shows that your level of intelligence is abysmal.

Still waiting for the same meme from you.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by mickeymimi: 9:00pm On May 17, 2017
Northerners and presidential post .......is do or die affairs ......

Nigerian politicians are something else......... while some are enjoying themselves ........others wan die there

hilarious dance moves of Ebonyi state lawmaker, Maria Ude Nwachi lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfVJytC-PZc
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
THIS GUY IS A DEFINITION OF LOYAL SLAVE smiley I RESPECT YOUR STEWPEEDITY
You are always calling others slave, yet you have no shot at the Presidency. Who will vote for you with the hatred that fills your heart? Small time now you will call your brother from the same Anambra OSU / Ohu.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by anyebedgreat: 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
Ango Abdullahi is entitled to his opinion. Notherners don't play politics of ethnicity. Atiku Abubakar lost pdp primaries woefully to GEJ in his home state of Adamawa in 2011. As a matter of fact, Notherners are enlightened when it comes to politics. An average fulani man listening to his small radio in the bush is smarter than the igbo trader listening to pyhno and nigga raw all day in his shop. If Buhari isn't contesting in 2019, he will endorse Osibanjo and Osibanjo will get 90% support from Notherners. The nothern pdp candidate will only get votes from the south east which will be just 5% of votes.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by nkwuocha1: 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
Cat family cannot see anything wrong with the post, they'll be searching Biafra issue to comment trash. Afonjo are coward

Why do you refer to them as cowards?
AFONJAA are not cowards, but slaves to the North. grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 9:02pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

You keep posting same boring meme, no creativity. It shows that your level of intelligence is abysmal.

Still waiting for the same meme from you.

Just emphasizing how sick you sound grin
I know it's getting under your skin pretty well grin

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by SycophanticGoat: 9:02pm On May 17, 2017
Totti9:
you and who is preaching peace here and what if i do? is like u have comprehension problems i said we should allow yoruba and the northerners to settle their wahala that's my point

You couldn't even string up two sentences without grammatical errors, yet you claim I have comprehension problems. Why tell the ones here to stop breeding hatred when hypocritical elements like you never speak out when Igbo's are bashed? If you're so much pained about what you're seeing here, then furking log out or better still, use the trending and easy way out, which will involve you patronizing the lagoon.

If you aren't going to condemn the goats who attack Igbo's like you attack the goats attacking Yoruba's, then furking stay neutral and watch from the sidelines and stop going reverend albeit hypocritically!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by technicallyrich(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
We yorubas we not accept these.no way,we respect and worship the north but these is too much.osibanjo is a good man and he can contest in 2019 if he chose to.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
Okay nau
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by babapressy(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
Jeremiah 1v14 says it all. The Bible is 100% complete
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
In 2019 the north will win the election, if Osinbajo contest,the north will vote for PDP northern candidate,there is no way Osinbajo will win,all the federal machineries in the INEC are northerners including the federal security agencies that they will use to kill and beat hell out few people that will vote for Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by nkwuocha1: 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
technicallyrich:
We yorubas we not accept these.no way,we respect and worship the north but these is too much.osibanjo is a good man and he can contest in 2019 if he chose to.
I know that we are slaves to northerners but please they should just give us these chance afterall anything they say is our command.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by linuxuser(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
The North have no problem with the rule of law. Nigeria politics run on the basis of rotation. It's the North's time so they must enjoy it to the full. Obasanjo was there for 8 years. Jonathan was there by the rule of reason for 6 years. It's fair for the North to be the president. What is good for the south should be good for the North as well. We should not be clamouring to change the rule in the middle of a game. Let's respect agreement even if it does not favour us when you are party to that agreement.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
technicallyrich:
I know that we are slaves to northerners but please they should just give us these chance afterall anything they say is our command.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,chaiii na so!,show ooo!, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kindklemz(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
Thats a personal opinion of someone who has lost touch with modern day reality.
Who is the north they are always talking about?when did all the states that made up the Northern region sit together and decided that power must remain in the North beyond 2019?
Is it about the North or about Nigeria and who has the intellectual capacity to deliver good governance?
These old people reasoning baffles me some times.

I hate no hear tribal and ethnic supremacy fights that goes on in aspect of our being. We are where we are today because of this.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
It's tragic you can't have any single rational, mature discourse on any issue on this forum without a bunch of cretins starting another Igbo-Yoruba e-battle. When are you accursed people going to grow the hell up? It goes both ways, but in all honesty, even as an Igbo man, I'd say the Igbos in particular, I've found to be far worse. Always on edge...always spoiling for a fight (that they often lose when Yorubas gather) Are you guys these traumatized by insecurities?

This should have been a thread of substance to have a discussion about the overreaching political elite in the North and their "born to rule" grand delusions, but as always, a few accursed individuals had to start spewing drivel about "afonja", "Igbos" and all that nonsense.
Tufiakwa! angry

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kindklemz(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
linuxuser:
The North have no problem with the rule of law. Nigeria politics run on the basis of rotation. It's the North's time so they must enjoy it to the full. Obasanjo was there for 8 years. Jonathan was there by the rule of reason for 6 years. It's fair for the North to be the president. What is good for the south should be good for the North as well. We should not be clamouring to change the rule in the middle of a game. Let's respect agreement even if it does not favour us when you are party to that agreement.

North South East bla bla bla.
When are you guys stop this nonsense and begin to think Nigeria rather where one is coming from.
And to think that some Youths are the ones shouting North south bla bla bla baffles me.
God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
kindklemz:
Thats a personal opinion of someone who has lost touch with modern day reality.
Who is the north they are always talking about?when did all the states that made up the Northern region sit together and decided that power must remain in the North beyond 2019?
Is it about the North or about Nigeria and who has the intellectual capacity to deliver good governance?
These old people reasoning baffles me some times.

I hate no hear tribal and ethnic supremacy fights that goes on in aspect of our being. We are where we are today because of this.
Guy be sincere to yourself,stop deceiving yourself,this is Nigeria,It is about the North,if not why is all the federal appointment and security chief going to the North disregarding federal character.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by FLYFIRE(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
WHERE IS SARRKI & OMENKALIVES?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Adiola(f): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Totti9:
onye bu kwa nkea ?
get behind me you unclean spirit

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Adiola(f): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
It's tragic you can't have any single rational, mature discourse on any issue on this forum without a bunch of cretins starting another Igbo-Yoruba e-battle. When are you accursed people going to grow the hell up? It goes both ways, but in all honesty, even as an Igbo man, I'd say the Igbos in particular, I've found to be far worse. Always on edge...always spoiling for a fight (that they often lose when Yorubas gather) Are you guys these traumatized by insecurities?

This should have been a thread of substance to have a discussion about the overreaching political elite in the North and their "born to rule" grand delusions, but as always, a few accursed individuals had to start spewing drivel about "afonja", "Igbos" and all that nonsense.
Tufiakwa! angry
Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Ogalanyachieze: 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
Who cares
let the sun rise again thats all that matters

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 9:19pm On May 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Tufiakwa! angry
you Afonjaa coward that is hiding under Igbo monika ,to spew rubbish about Igbos,be sincere to yourself first then others will follow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by BABANGBALI: 9:19pm On May 17, 2017
Bunch of losers

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Smooyis(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2017
Totti9:
Our people should stop all this nonsense behavior in each thread here, you guys shouldn't turn every thread here to yoruba v igbo fight, you shouldn't write for the sake u know how to write i can see nkem and co posting unnecessary jargons here already i don't see any were East is mentioned in this thread now, you guys should learn to mind ur business stop breeding hatred

Someone said if your father was not in Minna on friday for IBB daughter's wedding, you are just a tenant in Nigeria.
The landlords gathered to wine and dine.
Twenty six private jets and four police and air force aircraft landed in Minna on Friday... the Abuja-Minna road isn't motorable. Another person argued it doesn't matter. It was a class thing and it is rare seeing a JSS1 boy play ludo with someone writing UTME.
Someone also wondered why suicide bombers ignored these enemies of Nigeria and decided to attack University of Maiduguri, a citadel of learning where dreams are being built and nurtured.
Someone somewhere close to the wedding venue said he strained his eyes looking for the leaking PDP umbrella and the tiny APC broom yesterday and had to go home disappointed when he saw all of them hugging and smiling without talking about their parties.
Someone faraway in Abeokuta decided to analyze their sitting positions and nearly ended up in the hospital. His blood pressure rose.
Another one, a popular PDP apologist in Enugu, broke down in tears yesterday. He saw 'Bola Tinubu, the man behind his hero's political and electoral fate who still lambasted him days ago in Lagos, seated beside Goodluck Jonathan smiling sheepishly to the cameras.
Someone, an unrepentant APC loyalist, saw Ali Modu Sheriff and Ahmed Markafi stand together. He had always prayed for the total collapse of PDP. He couldn't eat yesternight anyway.
Someone watched Channels Television news and saw Governor Ganduje and his sworn enemy Kwankwaso seated inches apart. He is still praying to God to wake him from his nightmare.
Another one made sure he followed the news on radio waiting for any divisive religious matter to be raised only to hear voices of Bukola Saraki, a muslim, and Yakubu Dogara, a christian, screaming for those expensive wines. He is still changing stations with hopes.
Someone checked online media outlets yesternight and saw pictures of Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Igbos all under one roof with their different tribal wears. There was no tribal statement. No tribal war. He broke the screen of his phone.
Here we are.
Continue defending these people who have divided you along religious, ethnic and tribal lines.
Continue with your gullibilty.
Continue with your nonsense.
Just open ur eyes and brain ..
#Copied

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:
In 2019 the north will win the election, if Osinbajo contest,the north will vote for PDP northern candidate,there is no way Osinbajo will win,all the federal machineries in the INEC are northerners including the federal security agencies that they will use to kill and beat hell out few people that will vote for Osinbajo.

If Osibanjo runs, the same thing that happened with Jonathan will happen again. He would win, and the North will be crying again. Louder this time, and probably with some street violence meted out to southerners up North. Buhari only won because he was able to create a governing coalition with the AC juggernaut in the SW. No Northerner will get SW votes in the next election. Osibanjo would sweep the entire South and make big gains in the Middle Belt.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by IJOBA2: 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
deji15:

You are always calling others slave, yet you have no shot at the Presidency. Who will vote for you with the hatred that fills your heart? Small time now you will call your brother from the same Anambra OSU / Ohu.
Deji the Afonja Muslim. always quick to defend your masters

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
Oh lawd. You nailed it!!!

Built2last:
Are we approaching another beginning of the end?

The north should thread softly. Yorubas are the reason this country is still one. Any rift with the west marks the end.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by HARDDON: 9:22pm On May 17, 2017
Where did this aboki half baked prof get his education from?

Stuck his neck in sand all this while?

" the north is more populated than the South. Even in terms of landmass, the North constitutes 75 per cent of the landmass of this country,” he pointed out."

So more alocation shld be given to d north cos they marry like vultures n born like pigs? Then srnd them into d street to beg for bread? Without contributing nada to d nation?

N then he mentionEd appointment . 98% of all juicy jobs have bn given to d north yet he still ball in here to whine?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

you Afonjaa coward that is hiding under Igbo monika ,to spew rubbish about Igbos,be sincere to yourself first then others will follow.

On the contrary, I'm a thorough-bred Anambrarian with both my parents (from Oraukwu and Agulu) and all my grandparents as Anambra natives. You can believe whatever the hell you like though. It doesn't take away a drop of my blood. Just tell your fellow keyboard warriors to grow up. Most of you are adults, but reason and behave like children with no breeding.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.