Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (47866 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by fakati(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
One will expect Mr. Abdullahi Ango to be more reasonable as a professor by talking about realisation of standard of living for Nigeria citizens and unity but instead our position what about the other regions of this country is Nigeria a monarchial rule better watch your tongue before you plunge Nigeria into crisis where is fairness in this?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Decryptor(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
Built2last:
Are we approaching another beginning of the end?

The north should thread softly. Yorubas are the reason this country is still one. Any rift with the west marks the end.

Chest-beating talk! You guys can do NADA!! Y'all said the same thing when Abiola died and NOTHING HAPPENED!

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Reference(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
malton:
Dumb animals who do not know when it is wise to speak what.

I respect old people no matter how annoying they’re being.

But you see, Ango Abdullahi and his cohort always talk stupid. Of all the things he has been saying since I was old enough to think for myself, I can count on one hand the number of times he has made sense.

He has shiiit crazy opinions on everything. He thinks that by the virtue of having lived through the era of northern hegemony, he can talk however much trash he likes.

On top of losing physical abilities, the man seems to have lost logical abilities too.

When it's them ruling, the Hausa/Fulani pretend not to understand the concept of taking turns. Now, all of a sudden they know the concept better than everyone else.

The thing I hate about these puerile, profoundly useless northern old guard, is that they demand to have their problem seen to immediately as if addressing their maids. From giving ultimatums to issuing threats, and now this? Who the fu#k do they think they are to decide who gets what?

If Osibanjo decides to contest today, he'll win, and there's nothing you bastards can do about it.

Hella annoying and idiotic fellows! Whoever made them the mouthpiece of the people.

You and your likes did. You empowered them. They played a fast one disguised as corruption fight. Now the veil is off, the enchanting bride now looks sure ugly, but you are married so take Ango and live happily ever after. You were warned.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by whitebeard(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:

I knew it.
u change my NO to yes..anyways u are a biafran so I completely understand..!! So u want the west to join your tea party at the end of the day KANU might even declare the whole of Nigeria for Biafra...then u will explain to me how u have finally succeeded in achieving the true aim of Biafra...

Keep dreaming while I make more money...!!

#itallaboutthemoney

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
GenOrumov:

Well, we didn't tell them to field people who aren't 100% fit for the job. You and I know the position is for someone who is 100% physically and mentally fit.
In 2019, they will vote their choice. It may not be your choice.
Sometimes, it is also not how far but how well.

How Goodluck Jonathan wasted 6 years as president - Bayelsa Governor Dickson
Author: Eromosele Ebhomele
Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa said there was a gran plan to get him removed but it failed - He said Bayelsa and the Ijaw nation lost a unique opportunity for development under former President Goodluck Jonathan For the governor of Bayelsa state, Seriake Dickson, the six years spent by Dr Goodluck Jonathan as president of Nigeria was a wasted opportunity for Ijaw people. Dickson made the declaration on Tuesday, May 16, while reportedly regretting that Jonathan, his own kinsman, wasted a very good opportunity for the Ijaw people. Governor Dickson also revealed that during the administration of Jonathan, ministers and other presidential aides from Bayelsa were strictly after selfish interests.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1105102-how-goodluck-jonathan-wasted-6-years-president-bayelsa-governor-dickson.html
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Guestlander: 10:45pm On May 17, 2017
Decryptor:

Chest-beating talk! You guys can do NADA!! Y'all said the same thing when Abiola died and NOTHING HAPPENED!

Nothing happened? How many times in the history of Nigeria did you have two candidates from the same ethnic group vying for the presidency? That did not happen by chance.
If the same scenario should play out with igbos today I bet you will be all over the Internet bragging about how you brought Nigeria down with ipob. You may even crown people like Kanu as the new Eze igbo gburugburu.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 10:46pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Only in your weird imagination!

Flattieyeasterners have 2 majors masters in Nigeria - abokkis up north and afonjas in the south.
Afonjas are slaves to the north,flattieyeasterners are the boss men,they dont sit on the fence and bow to the winner of a battle,they go out to do the battle and bear the consequences.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 10:49pm On May 17, 2017
Saintsquare:
when did we first bow pls,kindly explain before we go into history.
The one that Tinubu is leaking his wounds with entire SW is what

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Naruto87(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2017
hmmm...the source of this news is very funny and the sad thing about it is the fact that some people will believe it and start showing their level of ignorance.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

We put GEJ there in the first place not igbos..
we removed him cos of his incompetence and also he was already running the country to the ground despite oil boom..

I chose Integrity over uselessness and theft.. inugo?

kapish?

BTW what can you boast of as achievement in your region under GEJ? NOTHING cos your people were busy filling their pockets instead
This is how you made GEJ president after dividing your vote in 2011,always siting on the fence and waiting for the winner,then as a chameleon you change color and start claiming that you are the one that made the person who win a president. Take a time to study this your voting pattern in 2011,treacherous people.
The north have told you people that your vote is inconsequential and the Kano votes is more than the entire SW. You gave GEJ 40% of your vote so that in case he win Buhari in 2015 election, you will use that to claim you supported him well to win,always siting on the fence and playing double standard.knife of two sharp edges them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
Ango Abdullahi smokes a lot of weed am sure.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by bestpunterever: 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

lolz, afonjas are not only slaves but comedians as well.
e goat, do u knw the meaning of slave
The real slave in dis nation are ibos, they will never be president, they never b VP,, they try to get freedom from nigeria, they get killed and Jailed.
Tell me who are the real slaves if not you and your kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Ziluxger: 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:
In 2019 the north will win the election, if Osinbajo contest,the north will vote for PDP northern candidate,there is no way Osinbajo will win,all the federal machineries in the INEC are northerners including the federal security agencies that they will use to kill and beat hell out few people that will vote for Osinbajo.
See how you are talking as if Northerners are the first class citizens while the rest of us here are slaves. What is all this? Southerners always indirectly giving these people the gut to behave as they like. At times I feel sad about the yorubas, because they are the people giving these Hausas the gut to be misbehaving while ignorantly claiming sophistication in politics. I am not a fan of Jonathan per say because he erred in many ways but 2015 would have been the best chance the igbos and the yorubas would have shown north that Nigeria is not their own. They threatened as they have started with osibanjo now that if power is not handed over to them heaven will fall, but the SW messed up forming sophistication and good political strategists. Had it been we shaked them then, they won't be threatening and talking rubbish again.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by buzquet(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

mumu, did the afonjas join you in the last election?
the last time i checked, the real Harvey Specter is not dumb like yours
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by gGGODDd(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
beautiful232:
hahah,why so sure sir?
Could that be you in ur profile? that figure probably d sexiest fmale figure I ever seen here. where yo @ tho?
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Decryptor(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
Guestlander:

Nothing happened? How many times in the history of Nigeria did you have two candidates from the same ethnic group vying for the presidency? That did not happen by chance.
If the same scenario should play out with igbos today I bet you will be all over the Internet bragging about how you brought Nigeria down with ipob. You may even crown people like Kanu as the new Eze igbo gburugburu.

You talked about disintegration a moment ago and the next minute, you are talking about participation in Nigerian Politics again. See what i hate about u guys...talking from both sides of the mouth! undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Guestlander: 11:09pm On May 17, 2017
Decryptor:

You talked about disintegration a moment ago and the next minute, you are talking about participation in Nigerian Politics again. See what i hate about u guys...talking from both sides of the mouth! undecided

Can you please quote where I mentioned disintegration and in what context?

I'm waiting o, because barefaced lying is even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Saintsquare(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

The one that Tinubu is leaking his wounds with entire SW is what
The last time I checked, some people have been bowing before the civil war and they bowed after the war with vp slot yet the world didn't come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 11:16pm On May 17, 2017
Ziluxger:

See how you are talking as if Northerners are the first class citizens while the rest of us here are slaves. What is all this? Southerners always indirectly giving these people the gut to behave as they like. At times I feel sad about the yorubas, because they are the people giving these Hausas the gut to be misbehaving while ignorantly claiming sophistication in politics. I am not a fan of Jonathan per say because he erred in many ways but 2015 would have been the best chance the igbos and the yorubas would have shown north that Nigeria is not their own. They threatened as they have started with osibanjo now that if power is not handed over to them heaven will fall, but the SW messed up forming sophistication and good political strategists. Had it been we shaked them then, they won't be threatening and talking rubbish again.
Guy when yorubas where busy supporting and phraising Buhari for disregarding federal character, and appointing only northerners,now the northerners can have a meeting and do whatever they like because the south is not represented, they can rig the election as they like because they hold all the positions, there will be no resisting voice.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Saintsquare(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2017
Ziluxger:

Oh the sw messed up right? kindly tell us one tangible thing the sw enjoyed during the 6yrs reign of GEJ....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 11:19pm On May 17, 2017
bestpunterever:
e goat, do u knw the meaning of slave
The real slave in dis nation are ibos, they will never be president, they never b VP,, they try to get freedom from nigeria, they get killed and Jailed.
Tell me who are the real slaves if not you and your kinsmen.
People like you are more reason why I despise afonja mooozlems. See how you just exposed your ignorance for the whole world to see.

Who is the first executive vice President of Nigeria ?. Google can help you.
But let it sink inside your ewedu empty dry skull that Yoruba Muslim can never be president of this country even in the next hundred years. (if Nigeria won't break into pieces).
Stop embarrassing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Ziluxger: 11:24pm On May 17, 2017
Saintsquare:
Oh the sw messed up right? kindly tell us one tangible thing the sw enjoyed during the 6yrs reign of GEJ....
See I'm not talking about what the lgbos or the yorubas gained during GEJ's time. I am taking about collectively making a political point to the north. We missed it and they hv started again.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kelechi17(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb talk.
wats dumb thr ..d north are our masters dey can rule as dey lyk ...dey own d country afterall
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by tonquendo4u(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2017
Totti9:
Our people should stop all this nonsense behavior in each thread here, you guys shouldn't turn every thread here to yoruba v igbo fight, you shouldn't write for the sake u know how to write i can see nkem and co posting unnecessary jargons here already i don't see any were East is mentioned in this thread now, you guys should learn to mind ur business stop breeding hatred
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kelechi17(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Ayiri!

Osinbajo is Acting President.

Flaatttieyeasterners are the real slaves - mere DSP.
are u sure he is acting president because lai Mohammed today said there is no one to sign the budget wen d coordinator was supposed to..u can read vanguard newspaper now to get enlightened
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by beautiful232(f): 11:41pm On May 17, 2017
gGGODDd:
Could that be you in ur profile? that figure probably d sexiest fmale figure I ever seen here. where yo @ tho?

Lol,that's me..I'm in Lagos island
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by lamalang(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2017
Who be even the The elders for north? Bunch of crooks, them what have they done to the north? They only know themselves and there immediate family.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2017
Ziluxger:

The south south and south east wouldn't the west after this betrayal. They're one their own

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kernel504(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb talk.
North must complete their tenure.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kernel504(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2017
Totti9:
Our people should stop all this nonsense behavior in each thread here, you guys shouldn't turn every thread here to yoruba v igbo fight, you shouldn't write for the sake u know how to write i can see nkem and co posting unnecessary jargons here already i don't see any were East is mentioned in this thread now, you guys should learn to mind ur business stop breeding hatred

Yorubas, always on Biafra issues now need peace? hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 17, 2017
Saintsquare:
It's better we support our own instead of claiming I know too much. Over sabi attitude is what is peculiar among that region although not all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.