Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It (12728 Views)

After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by luminouz(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:

Passive aggressive one. No need for the mutiple exclamation marks point heeded.
*sighs* seems I am the one who took my time to know u.....u don't know me as well!!!!
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by Tklabelle(f): 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lool@ d mathematics part......I like straight up honest gehs like u....too bad ur married!!!! tongue

Hahahahaha... I believe in simplicity. I don't like unnecessary complications. You like someone says so, you want to scr*w a person say so. Playing games really ain't up my alley. Pointless feeling the person, wanting to get down and dirty. But going home H*rny because of pretenses.
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by luminouz(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
prinsam30:

this is a great deal, thanks man
UWC bro! Always remember this....the POWER of sex always lies with d person who SEEMS least interested!!!!!
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by moblix: 12:22pm On May 18, 2017
If u wan leave long leave DAT girl,4get say people with money try but e no wrk 4 dem,DAT kind girl go make u dey restless if another man come around her n also feel jealous.d way u describe her I tell u u fit loss her.already u don't dey fear to put her pix
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
Tklabelle:

Hahahahaha... I believe in simplicity. I don't like unnecessary complications. You like someone says so, you want to scr*w a person say so. Playing games really ain't up my alley. Pointless feeling the person, wanting to get down and dirty. But going home H*rny because of pretenses.
Lmaooooooo! I totally agree with u! What's d point of going home staring at d ceiling in frustrated anger while ur diick whispers ' so I will remain in this lonely forest tonight AGAIN instead of entering LALA paradise....u sissy self-servicer'

3 Likes

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by youngfocus(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2017
prinsam30:
I met this young vibrant, pretty, fair in complexion and charming lady sometimes in January this year, second week precisely, she's a nurse in one of these private hospitals around my work place, very loving and caring lady.

Please guys I want you to take your time and read to the end, please pardon my use of English, thank you.

My story goes like this, I was away from office for like 7months of last year 2016 on a special assignment, I returned to the office after my assignment early January 2017 and I was accelerated to the next level, this acceleration gave me the opportunity to use the facilities of a private hospital located in the area as ours, and be attended to speedily as a core member of the organization.

This hospital is where my organization goes for medical check ups and other health related issues and it was this same hospital I met this beautiful lady, her name is Rebecca and she's 26.

I started liking this lady ever since I set my eyes on her, this very lady is every man's wish to have as a life partner "I for upload her picture but I dey fear make she no com be one of these nairalanders MOD",

I asked around within the office about her but the response I got was not encouraging at all, I took my time, made friends with some of the staff of the hospital just to inquire about this very lady, all they told me was "bros this girl pass ur power oooo" one of my superiors in the office with all his money and ego, tried this very lady out but failed woefully, "as in eh, the girl no send anybody at all" life just tire me but one thing so special about me is that, if I want something I go all out to get it.

So, on a very good day, I summoned up courage, walked up to this lady at the counter, greeted her with a smile on my face and she innocently responded with that kind of acceptance smiling, I asked her if she has seen my face around and she warmly said, "are you not Sam? " wow! Within me there was a burning fire erupting like the Volcanoes, to cut the long story short, she accepted my proposal and we started dating "Pls don't ask me how I did it" but if you really wanna know just inbox me. Lol

At the beginning of the relationship, she told me, two guys are in her life already, one of the guys is a student presently and they grew up together in the same locality while the other one works at the local government secretariat which she met about three years ago and she asked if I can cope with been the third guy, and I gladly accepted. "na who no like better thing"

Around March I went for a one month course, during that period she has missed me so much, I came back first week of April, she invited me to her house, that was the first time of visiting her house and she has never been to my place, I spent the weekend in her place but we never got down, of cause, I tried to, you know but she declined, saying not yet time but later promised that if she visits me, we shall get down.

This has never happened to me before because my first date always ends up getting down.

On that fateful day, she came to my house but to my greatest surprise after a very long fuckplay and touchtouch, she still don't let me do, I said baby what's the problem, this is the second time refusing me of this thing, she replied and said, why am I in so much rush to have it? I was like WTF.

I tried forcing myself through and she said if I succeeded in penetrating her, she will quit the relationship "na for there I give up" and ever since that time we've been visiting each other without touching, kissing and smooching.

Just last two weeks, she started touching me, lying on my body and all that "but I bone her like say I no sabi wetin dey shele "
Last week thursday she visited me and told me she will be on three day off duty and she will like to use that opportunity in visiting her parents which I obliged to, during her visit that Thursday, we had a little quarrel which resulted in me reminding her of how she was giving it to her so called boyfriends and depriving me of that same thing, she was surprised.

I can see the guilt in her face, because I noticed whenever we are together, she doesn't want me to receive a female phone call even if na my mother dey call me and she doesn't want to have that feeling that I'm cheating on her.

We don fight like 5 times because of these issues, as in eh she doesn't want me to fvck around and you know, body no be firewood, at the end sha, we kissed, romanced and still never get down.

After spending the off days with her parents, she resumed work on Monday, we never talked because her phone number was not reachable.

Today been Wednesday, her number finally goes through and she promised she will pay me a visit after she closed from work.

15mins to 5 o'clock I heard someone knocking on my door, I opened the door, alas! She was the one, she cooked, we ate and did some rough play, all this while I never asked for sex and she never either.

she was about to take her leave then she saw a lady's wallet on my computer desk and this wallet belongs to one of my colleagues who visited me with his babe last night and I forgot to take the wallet back to him for his babe at work today, so she was furious and started nagging, to my greatest surprise, what this lady will tell me at the end of her nagging was.

"so you are cheating on me, good, God don catch you today and you have the right to be fucking all these girls and be forgetting their wallet abi? No wonder each time I come visiting, you will only be kissing me, you don't let me to feel you, na kissing I go chop? "

Hearing those words from her I was speechless, this lady actually wants me to fvck her, see me see wahala oooo, I no even sabi wetin I go talk sef or do, because she left angrily without letting me seeing her off, even the match wey I dey watch don comot for my mind.

Please nairalanders what should I do, knowing fully well that, she has deprived me of this same sex since inception, am confused right now. I really need to get down with this lady but don't know how to go about it.

Guys Pls I need your contribution, advise, suggestion whatever abeg, no abuse oooo

leaves her for nw,wen she cool down tell ar is truth DAT a female friend gv u a visit ,DAT u play together BT u never av sex,even though u see it in is eye DAT she wont it BT u are not DAT cheap. listen to wat she we say when next she come to ur houes make sure u bleeb her,BT never rush tins,I mean don't feel like desperate

1 Like

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 12:44pm On May 18, 2017
vicben27:
lol so u get bad mouth lik dis!its bin a while hope ur gud?

where u go since na cos trump say e go deport una u come go hide ni..

I dey like u leave me oh.. How ur side
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
Ah

how does giving advice to someone who needs it make someone spoil again

amuokuko:

See even optional don spoil, this nairaland can spoil people ooo..

@Topic:
Just try the greek magic of getting her back then fvck out all the demons of confusion in her...
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by amuokuko: 1:01pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:
Ah

how does giving advice to someone who needs it make someone spoil again

Ur use of word..

Lastly, as a good man I am, I never knew people could be fvcked nd they forget their place of work...
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* seems I am the one who took my time to know u.....u don't know me as well!!!!
wink
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by adegeye38(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
prinsam30:
I met this young vibrant, pretty, fair in complexion and charming lady sometimes in January this year, second week precisely, she's a nurse in one of these private hospitals around my work place, very loving and caring lady.

Please guys I want you to take your time and read to the end, please pardon my use of English, thank you.

My story goes like this, I was away from office for like 7months of last year 2016 on a special assignment, I returned to the office after my assignment early January 2017 and I was accelerated to the next level, this acceleration gave me the opportunity to use the facilities of a private hospital located in the area as ours, and be attended to speedily as a core member of the organization.

This hospital is where my organization goes for medical check ups and other health related issues and it was this same hospital I met this beautiful lady, her name is Rebecca and she's 26.

I started liking this lady ever since I set my eyes on her, this very lady is every man's wish to have as a life partner "I for upload her picture but I dey fear make she no com be one of these nairalanders MOD",

I asked around within the office about her but the response I got was not encouraging at all, I took my time, made friends with some of the staff of the hospital just to inquire about this very lady, all they told me was "bros this girl pass ur power oooo" one of my superiors in the office with all his money and ego, tried this very lady out but failed woefully, "as in eh, the girl no send anybody at all" life just tire me but one thing so special about me is that, if I want something I go all out to get it.

So, on a very good day, I summoned up courage, walked up to this lady at the counter, greeted her with a smile on my face and she innocently responded with that kind of acceptance smiling, I asked her if she has seen my face around and she warmly said, "are you not Sam? " wow! Within me there was a burning fire erupting like the Volcanoes, to cut the long story short, she accepted my proposal and we started dating "Pls don't ask me how I did it" but if you really wanna know just inbox me. Lol

At the beginning of the relationship, she told me, two guys are in her life already, one of the guys is a student presently and they grew up together in the same locality while the other one works at the local government secretariat which she met about three years ago and she asked if I can cope with been the third guy, and I gladly accepted. "na who no like better thing"

Around March I went for a one month course, during that period she has missed me so much, I came back first week of April, she invited me to her house, that was the first time of visiting her house and she has never been to my place, I spent the weekend in her place but we never got down, of cause, I tried to, you know but she declined, saying not yet time but later promised that if she visits me, we shall get down.

This has never happened to me before because my first date always ends up getting down.

On that fateful day, she came to my house but to my greatest surprise after a very long fuckplay and touchtouch, she still don't let me do, I said baby what's the problem, this is the second time refusing me of this thing, she replied and said, why am I in so much rush to have it? I was like WTF.

I tried forcing myself through and she said if I succeeded in penetrating her, she will quit the relationship "na for there I give up" and ever since that time we've been visiting each other without touching, kissing and smooching.

Just last two weeks, she started touching me, lying on my body and all that "but I bone her like say I no sabi wetin dey shele "
Last week thursday she visited me and told me she will be on three day off duty and she will like to use that opportunity in visiting her parents which I obliged to, during her visit that Thursday, we had a little quarrel which resulted in me reminding her of how she was giving it to her so called boyfriends and depriving me of that same thing, she was surprised.

I can see the guilt in her face, because I noticed whenever we are together, she doesn't want me to receive a female phone call even if na my mother dey call me and she doesn't want to have that feeling that I'm cheating on her.

We don fight like 5 times because of these issues, as in eh she doesn't want me to fvck around and you know, body no be firewood, at the end sha, we kissed, romanced and still never get down.

After spending the off days with her parents, she resumed work on Monday, we never talked because her phone number was not reachable.

Today been Wednesday, her number finally goes through and she promised she will pay me a visit after she closed from work.

15mins to 5 o'clock I heard someone knocking on my door, I opened the door, alas! She was the one, she cooked, we ate and did some rough play, all this while I never asked for sex and she never either.

she was about to take her leave then she saw a lady's wallet on my computer desk and this wallet belongs to one of my colleagues who visited me with his babe last night and I forgot to take the wallet back to him for his babe at work today, so she was furious and started nagging, to my greatest surprise, what this lady will tell me at the end of her nagging was.

"so you are cheating on me, good, God don catch you today and you have the right to be fucking all these girls and be forgetting their wallet abi? No wonder each time I come visiting, you will only be kissing me, you don't let me to feel you, na kissing I go chop? "

Hearing those words from her I was speechless, this lady actually wants me to fvck her, see me see wahala oooo, I no even sabi wetin I go talk sef or do, because she left angrily without letting me seeing her off, even the match wey I dey watch don comot for my mind.

Please nairalanders what should I do, knowing fully well that, she has deprived me of this same sex since inception, am confused right now. I really need to get down with this lady but don't know how to go about it.

Guys Pls I need your contribution, advise, suggestion whatever abeg, no abuse oooo
All i can say is that, Jesus loves you, and he made a lot of sacrifice for your sake, kindly give ur life to him nd he will give u a wonderful life

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by Joshrob(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:
go to her house now now and fvck her till she forget her working place when she wakes up tomorrow morning....

see o...you self don know fvck
ewo o!!...
father paul must hear this..
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
amuokuko:

Ur use of word..

Lastly, as a good man I am, I never knew people could be fvcked nd they forget their place of work...

well my acct was hacked last night together with my watsapp self..

No blame me
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
Joshrob:

see o...you self don know fvck ewo o!!... father paul must hear this..

my acct was hacked last night together with my whatsapp...

No blame me..

No report me abeg.. Ejo biko

btw how come i forgot ur day.. Happy birthday in arrears dear... Sorry for coming last forgive me.

1 Like

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by naijajobx: 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by prinsam30: 1:31pm On May 18, 2017
adegeye38:

All i can say is that, Jesus loves you, and he made a lot of sacrifice for your sake, kindly give ur life to him nd he will give u a wonderful life

wetin carry u enter romance section
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
i am tired of reading guys who takes to a lady instruction ,,she tells yu wen to touch n not ! the fvcking truth is ladies want a man that wil take charge n wonnt take 'NO' for an answer ,,acting up lik some gentleman wonnt get u far wit ladies!
Gurls dnnt wana appear cheap but trust miss they dnnt wana miss d action ... am nt preaching rape or force ,,am talkin of yu takin charge,,insist ... she wil try that line "all yu wanted was sex" but let ur xpression show, u either gimme or am gettin elsewhr asap . why wil a lady get nake n smoochie wit me n say no to thrustin ... i smile !!!
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by Frankicent(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2017
dotunibrahim7:
. duru bang baba longst time ....m a former member of I legends group, dis ma no 09039316007. pls add me to d new group

Lolz who do you know it's Duru bang?
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by oyetpel(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2017
Basketmouth said it, and people bashed him.

Most Nigerian girls are shy to tell a guy to Bleep them, so na you as a guy go force yourself enter her.

1 Like

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by vicben27(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:

where u go since na cos trump say e go deport una u come go hide ni..

I dey like u leave me oh.. How ur side
lol. i dy fine ooh! ur highness! we dy dy face the recession together
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by yhemster(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
****Guys please learn to take charge of every situation.
@OP, you have failed from the beginning and I can tell you you won't make the jackpot on this lady. The simple reason is that you failed to take charge, a lady told you she's seeing other men and you just agreed to join the queue? Haba bro, a lady told you she's a public toilet (no offence to our sisters) and you said was no problem. The first thing you suppose to do was tell her that you appreciate her honesty but the relationship can't continue unless she clean the mess on ground (separate from the other guys). A lady that was said to be hard to get finally agreed to date you, and you couldn't wear your crown as the new king of the jungle. Beautiful ladies knows they are hot cake so they present themselves as queens, they will on give in when they see a crowned king which you are but you failed to prove to her that ur kingdom have constitution which all subjects including the queen must adhere to.

Dealing with this kind of ladies are quite straightforward, tell her to red card the other guys. Ofcourse, she won't do that, she definitely pretend to have done so. She will definite see you as a very serious man, lay down her guard and ready to worship you as the king you've claimed to be. And all you have to do is to start calling the shots.

Lets assume this plan did work, my bro you have nothing to lose as a matter of fact she informed you that she's f4cking 2 other guys which I consider to be a lie. She's using that tactic to separate the mere subjects from the king. If she's truely f4cking other guys, they are definitely more than 2.

1 Like

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
As a christian, I cannot suggest or advise you on how to commit sin. Jesus loves you. Flee from immorality.
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by softiebae: 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
only her two boyfriends and you still agreed to date her angry both of you are public toilets
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
vicben27:
lol. i dy fine ooh! ur highness! we dy dy face the recession together

na so

tnk God for life

1 Like

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by Zivaharry(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
prinsam30:

bro na lie....all this na lie lie
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
prinsam30:

ur taking it all wrong, this is a game of LUST, and Wat makes u think finding a wife is the alpha and omega in a man's life....

thanks anyway

No keep buying them recharge cards and iphone .. na ur type this little girls are advertising for, if you concentrate on moving forward will these girls think what they are doing is right.

Because of your desperation to show your "wealthy and succesful" bosses that your can chase women, you became a loose womans no 3 boy toy.

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by zadok60: 6:04pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:
go to her house now now and fvck her till she forget her working place when she wakes up tomorrow morning....
my love...
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by prinsam30: 6:37pm On May 18, 2017
TheCabal:

No keep buying them recharge cards and iphone .. na ur type this little girls are advertising for, if you concentrate on moving forward will these girls think what they are doing is right.

Because of your desperation to show your "wealthy and succesful" bosses that your can chase women, you became a loose womans no 3 boy toy.

what's this one really saying, who's talking about little girls and buying of recharge cards, if u don't have anything tangible to contribute Pls kindly Swerve abeg
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
zadok60:
my love...
sweedy where have you been
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by zadok60: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:

sweedy where have you been
av been around,but never saw you....I've missed you so much
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
zadok60:
av been around,but never saw you....I've missed you so much

which around
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by zadok60: 10:41pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:

which around
Lol just offline mode...how've you been beauty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Photos: 8 Different Types Of Dicks In The World (educational Purpose Only) / A Woman Removes Paint Varnish And Discovers Her Husband’s 50-year-old Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.