Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It (12727 Views)

After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by optional1(f): 10:55pm On May 18, 2017
ok
zadok60:
Lol just offline mode...how've you been beauty?
been great thanks to my Creator
Re: She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It by kowalsky: 11:24pm On May 18, 2017
Bahddo:
I am surprised that you are surprised. If you ASK a girl for sex (even if indirectly), you are 95% likely to get a no even if she wants it, except it is already a sexual relationship or except you are an Usain Bolt or a Cristiano Ronaldo.

What you should have done is when she was making the body contact and all that, you tease the hell out of her body, but act like all cool and stuff like you aren't dying to go in. While doing that, verbally paint what lies ahead (whisper it for added effect).

Imply she can't have it now because she hasn't been a good girl (make up some sweet nonsense like her being criminally sexy and trying to evade the police but you've caught her and she's in trouble), but don't stop what you are doing (the teasing) and its important that you don't try to go in until she's dying to have it. Girls go crazy over your self-control and would be strive to break it to prove to themselves that they are attractive.

That way, you have turned the table on her. She's now the one who would get a reward if she behaves well. The power of sex lies in the hands of the one that seem least interested.

there goes a smart man wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: 8 Different Types Of Dicks In The World (educational Purpose Only) / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List / A Woman Removes Paint Varnish And Discovers Her Husband’s 50-year-old Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.