Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197147 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dammyroja006: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
@cuju thanks so much i got the package 5 days later but i had to go pick it up at the post office,went there days earlier though to let dem know i was expecting a package but i didnt disclose d contents so they took down my contact details and contact number and called me wen d package arrived,had to bribe dem though u know d way naija works..

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 02, 2013
I will never use impex again. I have been using impex since 2005 and I have been disappointed many times and I keep going back to them. They change staff too often which is baffling. I gave them some things to ship to Lagos for Christmas since December 2nd and up till today January 1st 2013, my boxes are still not in Lagos. First, they could not find my boxes for almost a week becuase the excuse they gave was they could not locate them. They even charge $27 for one of my boxes which weight just 1.6 pounds. They claimed any thing less than 5 pounds is billed as 5 pounds. Wow! There was a time my box took 3 months to get to Lagos because they claimed their shipment was seized in Italy for violation. There was another time they called me my boxes got to Lagos that I should make payment and it was a lie as my item was no where in Lagos. The recipient of the item did not even get the item until over a month later.

I have had too many disappointments with this company and I need someone to introduce me to a reliable courier company that goes to Nigeria weekly.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by GinaCovey: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2013
we are reliable freight forwardes in nigeria.contact info@parcelbound.com or visit our website.http://www.parcelbound.com/
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by famlas: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Impex is at it again.
I'm just afraid this is not another 'Nigerian way ' thing. Impex have shown me lots, almost gave me high BP for my wedding stuff. On another transaction, my computer item was badly damaged, despite paying premium for such delicate item. My legal notice ended up in their trash can. They never responded to my lawyer and even claimed ignorance not minding the fact I was personally in their office to see all the big ogas. No result. Simply put, they have no respect of business, neither people
I am about starting something with all world. I can already sense someone runs the show at his/her pace. I don't expect much, but I think I will get some respects
Impex is dangerous, be warned. They charge more than they claim.

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mimicargo: 4:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Ethania Logistics @ Washington Dulles International Airport
www.ethaniaworld.com
(703) 661-6333

Ship to Nigeria weekly.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Tayogeorge(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Processes Involved in Cargo Shipping from USA to Nigeria- Freight and Clearance Covered

The cheapest way to Ship small weight goods/commodities is still through freight consolidation. Cargo Consolidation to Nigeria​

First Step:

​Send your goods addressed as following:​

You must not forget to use our code (GGN) following your name for low rates cargo consolidation service. Please alert us to the cargo you are sending us using Message form . Provide; 1. Name of the person sending us the cargo, 2. Tracking No (If you have a UPS, FedEx or other tracking number please add it, 3. Cargo description, 4. Consignee​.

We then:​

· Receive the parcel / cargo, photograph it's shipping label, and email the photo to you at the email address following ATTN:​

· Ship the cargo out via air next available Cargo plane for arrival in Lagos withing 24 hrs (Direct Flight) Clearing of Cargo out of Lagos Port takes 24-48 hrs.​

· Notify you of the air cargo tracking and invoice after clearing by email from Geokaz Global Team

Plus many more. Please visit http://www.valuehandlers.com/#!us-cargo-consolidation-to-nigeria-/c8l2 and click on Location to Register Now and get connect.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Lytelbeuti: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
shipgonewrong: I also sent three boxes to PHC through xpedited shipping in New York. The guy sounded so nice and professional. I believed him and my boxes ended up in one box with at least the content of a full box missing. My question is if New york shipped three boxes how did it end up in one box. I have been using impexing and Hitech and will take their delays to a full box of my hard work stolen. I hope expedited is reading this. I will go back to impex for sure.

Your box is not missing we sent it back to where you bought it fraudulently from, the only one we shipped we didn't know you stole them that's why we shipped it by the time the authority alerted us you escaped us. If you bought them in good faith please send me your govt issued ID and we'll take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Lytelbeuti: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
kcatetra: Well i decided to share ma own experiences. I am also a business man and ship in all sorts ranging from phone cases to laptops. Neva done a car or container shipping tho, strictly airfreight

IMPEX: ive used them, they are quite reliable, always ship out on thursdays. Problems arise in Nigeria when they try to clear. I have dis feeling they land in mayb Togo or Ghana and drive the goods down to Lagos, i may be wrong but their delivery time of about a week is fair enuf. Note they only ship out on thursdays last i checked.

XPEDITED: ah, my very good friends. they are quite reliable, do free pickup for me in NY from a friend. tho the three times i used them, my shipment neva came on time. sheduled delivery is 2-3 weeks except u were lucky enuf to get ur items to them just two days b4 they have agglomerated enuf to ship out. i believe low customers is their main issue but a good customer care (the first shipment was sent free due to the delay) helps a lot. would def use again for less priority parcels

ALLWORLD: currently in test phase. i have sent them my package, was delayed due to easter holidays. got an invoice for about $212 (with a ps3 and a laptop in it coupled with about 6 shoe boxes and a lot of other electronics) which i think is fair. cheapest price per lb out there ($3.12), wonderful customer care in a certain DJ chap. wat else can i say? all i hope is that i get a call to pickup by say monday/tuesday and i wud give them a stellar performance.

The truth is that no freight forwarder is gonna ship out only ur items if its less than say 50kg, they need to agglomerate. as such, u need to find a company that has customers, yet no figure on its minimum shipping weight. Allworld and Xpedited kill it for me (IMPEX has a 5lbs minimum weight). Corporate Messengers is also a nice company, ive heard reviews, neva used them. would probably try them if Allworld screw me over (which i heavily doubt)

All in all i think ma preference is

Allworld - Xpedited - Impex/Corporate Messengers (cos of their minimum policy)

U should also know Nigerian customs are asses! one week NAHCO & FAAN were arguing about new policies so shut down the airport!! stuff like this creates delays and ur companies can only say 'we are sorry, the goods have been delayed for some reason' u have to be patient. i have neva lost any goods via Xpedited or Impex we thank God. U can consider all these companies locations too, if u have a friend in say NY, Allworld and Xpedited wud be splendid. NJ residents wud use IMPEX. for other state capitals, try Corporate Messengers as they have quite a branch network.

Hope this helps.

And I quote this user he has never lost anything through us. kcatetra
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dammyroja006: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Looool.....,lwkmd, grin dem no born am well make he send am FBI go burst hin ass...
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by justwise(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2013
Lytelbeuti:

Your box is not missing we sent it back to where you bought it fraudulently from, the only one we shipped we didn't know you stole them that's why we shipped it by the time the authority alerted us you escaped us. If you bought them in good faith please send me your govt issued ID and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for coming back to reply to this allegation.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by justwise(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2013
@shipgonewrong

What have you got to say?

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jerlady(f): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2013
emperorubb: Maybe you should try Ship Afrika. They've simply been the best shipping company I have ever shipped with. Simply the fact that I can ship and track my items online on their own website makes me feel like I have absolute control of my load. Whenever I send things to them, they add it to my inventory and I can see what the boxes look like and can book from there. You should check them out for real. A very cool company... simply the best! Here's an ad they have on their facebook page...

These guys r really exxpensive
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by auntygee: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
HI GUYS, I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO RECOMMEND A GOOD LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT DOES PICK UPS IN THE US. I HAVE THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SENT DOWN AND WOULD NEED A COMPANY THAT DOES DOOR TO DOOR. the items are about two barrels.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jerlady(f): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
jerlady:

These guys r really exxpensive

OK i just used ALLWorld international and it took just 6days from the day they recieved my parcel to delivery in lagos. no minimum weight....yipeee!

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Tommyjyde(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2013
Good to know. I've been thinking of giving allworld a try.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by ican2020: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2013
Hey, please which shipping company do I use, I have one laptop and external hard disk to ship from Texas.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by seekdel: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Hello all,
I have been doing Air freight with PSI Shipping for a while now and they have been doing fine. Any other PSI customer in the house? Please share your experience. smiley
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by ican2020: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Hey,
What will it cost to ship a laptop and external hard disk from Texas to Abuja Nigeria.

Both of these items weighs less than 6 pounds.
Laptop 5 pounds
External Hard dist 0.6 pounds

Your subjection are welcome. Thanks in advance
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by koksybrown: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by lorins: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2013
The cheapest way to ship from China to USA or Nigeria is to engage a reliable China freight forwarder, so the same is with the shipping from USA to Nigeria!
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Patj(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by baby0315: 5:18pm On May 17, 2012
I shipped thru Esteem shipping, they are located in Virginia and my stuff got to Nigeria within 7days. I think this is their number 7327705120, and their email is esteemv@ymail.com. I shipped some cosmetics, bags and shoes and I just love that my stuff was on time and all I have to do is pick up at a office location they gave me.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Hi, pls you just mentioned importing bags and shoes,how did you go abt it? coz am confused as ppl say such items are not allowed when shipped or was it via air you used? pls enlighten me and if possible help with the site where you do your purchase b4 it gets esteem shipping coz i will call dem right away to help convey my goods when purchased as i don't ve a supplier in the U.S . patyjone@yahoo.com is my e-mail pls help me, thanks and Gods bless.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by a2shipping: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2013
You Shop, We Ship! No credit card? No problem!

Services for Nigeria

Air cargo rates to Nigeria - as low as $2.25 per lb

Safely consolidate your small parcels in the USA for shipment to Lagos for as little as $3.00 per lb

Purchase, from Amazon, Ebay, Ikea, Walmart and any other store that accepts VISA using your A2 Global Shipping - VISA card.

Quick release of freight and no wire transfer costs. Pay for freight at GT Bank - Lagos.

40 air cargo terminals throughout the USA and trucking from any address in the USA.

Collect payment available on consolidated shipments less than 50 lbs and of high value.

Personal effects - we have air rates for shipping personal effects.

Rates:
$3.00 per lb for the air cargo from Ann Arbor to Lagos. As low as $2.25 per lb for larger shipments.

Chargeable weight applies, which is the actual weight or dimensional weight (L x W x H / 166) if greater than actual weight.

Minimum fee of $50.00 USD also applies.

$1.25 per lb for clearing and general duties in Lagos;

truck delivery in Lagos or to other Nigerian cities - contact John Nigerian truck rates

Air Freight to Nigeria:
http://www.a2globalshipping.com/nigeria

Small Parcel Consolidation to Nigeria:
http://www.a2globalshipping.com/nigeria-air-consolidation

A2 Global Shipping VISA Debit Card Program:
http://www.a2globalshipping.com/visa-debit-card

Contact Us for more info:
http://www.a2globalshipping.com/contact-form-general

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by koksybrown: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2013
@a2shipping Give me your phone number. Mine is 08037580448
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jankaraman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Shipping to Nigeria? visit wwww.speedpack.us . Speedpack picks up from any address in the USA, Europe, ASIA, South America, Carribean and Australia and ship to Nigeria and Africa wide cheaply and trackable online.

Letters: $50 to any address in Africa from USA. 50 pounds from any address in UK to any African Address 5 days
Cell phones: $100.00 Delivered to your door in AFRICA from USA . 2 Cell phones ($120) both. 5-7 days
Laptops $150.00 Delivered to any address in AFRICA to your door. 5-7 days

All quotes are from our office in Marrietta, GA pickups extra. Free pickup for Letters in USA and UK.

email service@speedpack.us for other weights and items. call 404 890 0041. Register at www.speedpack.us and start shipping.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
i need a realiable shipping company that ships from U.S to Nigeria at affordable rates, i ship just laptops and phones in small quanties. I use express mail (EMS) Usps and items are delivered at post office, but the charges are very high. Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.