Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197019 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by afro123: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
I will strongly advice you to use Boacon Synergy if you are in the Tri-State area (Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana). I usually send my goods to Texas and new Jersey, but since last year i have been using these guys. My package have never gone missing. They are the only one I know so far that have Air cargo Insurance policy on your package. There was actually a 2 weeks delay around June this year due to NAHCO and FAN strike in Nigeria, except from that their 7 business day delivery is always guaranteed. The rate was recently increased to $4.50 from $3.50, i don't mind that since I'm sure my package will be safe and insured. There address is www.boaconsynergy.com and phone number is 513.888.1818
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by MsBella: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
Has anyone tried ordebay recently?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by shipgonewrong: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
I also sent three boxes to PHC through xpedited shipping in New York. The guy sounded so nice and professional. I believed him and my boxes ended up in one box with at least the content of a full box missing. My question is if New york shipped three boxes how did it end up in one box. I have been using impexing and Hitech and will take their delays to a full box of my hard work stolen. I hope expedited is reading this. I will go back to impex for sure.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by ebuchuks: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pls who else has used boacon.n pls how was ur experience with them.I'll be expecting ur reply soon.tnx
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by emperorubb: 5:21am On Aug 27, 2012
Maybe you should try Ship Afrika. They've simply been the best shipping company I have ever shipped with. Simply the fact that I can ship and track my items online on their own website makes me feel like I have absolute control of my load. Whenever I send things to them, they add it to my inventory and I can see what the boxes look like and can book from there. You should check them out for real. A very cool company... simply the best! Here's an ad they have on their facebook page...

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Brentwood: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pls does anyone know any shippers in California? Or on the West coast. I'm tired of shipping to New york.....Allworld. Didnt have a good first experience with them. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mosquah: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nadya@luxuryshippinglines.com directly for rate quotes.
Nadya is specialized in moving Heavy Cargo, personal items, etc.
Please be serious when contacting her. There are alot of companies posing as potential customers just to know her rates and dont ship.
832-244-7982
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by larger20(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2012
Before you buy anything from USA, make sure you check out www.wmnigeria.com prices. Chances are it will beat the retail price of the item you are buying....I use them all the time so I know what I am saying and they ship to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by baby0315: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
I used Esteem Shipping to send some clothes and my mom medication pills to Nigeria two weeks ago. My mom called me on friday that the box is ready to pick up. This is my third time using Esteem Shipping. The Lady is very nice, respectful and she is very professional and she's Nigerian. They are located in Virginia Beach, VA. She also inform me they do pick up for a lil fee which i didn't need because I live 10min from her. I love the professionalism i received.

Their info is Esteem Shipping @ 7327705120 or esteemv@ymail.com.

For any one who live in Virginia, I recommend them!
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by emperorubb: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Get in touch with Ship Afrika (www.shipafrika.com). They make shipping so much easier.

Brentwood: Pls does anyone know any shippers in California? Or on the West coast. I'm tired of shipping to New york.....Allworld. Didnt have a good first experience with them. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 1:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Brentwood: Pls does anyone know any shippers in California? Or on the West coast. I'm tired of shipping to New york.....Allworld. Didnt have a good first experience with them. Thanks.
Really need a reliable shipping agent from California too. Please let me know if you find one.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
julietnosayaba3: My felow nigerians,pls whatever you do,stay away from mr.donatus and his galaxy cargo in los angeles on main street in the district,thus ibo man is a 419,he steals peoples goods and sells them in lagos oooooo! A word is enough for the wise,its people like him that give nigerians a bad name and make you regrt working with your own people,I knw there must be trust worthy nigerians working hard and shipping goods honestly but this man is a bad apple,we paid him to air freight goods for us but for over a month its been all kinds of stories,the only story we have not heared is that obama has band goods from leaving u.s to nigeria,the idiot theif will not even answer our calls anymore,pls boycott his business and help spread the word,this business is a fraud and we will follow with legal action,also I looked him up on the internet and found out that others have put up reivews about lost goods with this man,I should have done my home work befoe parting with my goods and money.pls don't let same happen to you my people ooooooo!
Hello, please which shipping company do you use now? I have stuff to ship from California.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
mosquah: Contact:
Nadya@luxuryshippinglines.com directly for rate quotes.
Nadya is specialized in moving Heavy Cargo, personal items, etc.
Please be serious when contacting her. There are alot of companies posing as potential customers just to know her rates and dont ship.
832-244-7982
They don't answer their phone nor return email.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
I am really beginning to think that shipping companies come here and pose as customers.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
shipgonewrong: I also sent three boxes to PHC through xpedited shipping in New York. The guy sounded so nice and professional. I believed him and my boxes ended up in one box with at least the content of a full box missing. My question is if New york shipped three boxes how did it end up in one box. I have been using impexing and Hitech and will take their delays to a full box of my hard work stolen. I hope expedited is reading this. I will go back to impex for sure.
Thank you for the info. Wanted to use them.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by a2shipping: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Air Cargo $3.00 per lb USD to Lagos, from more than 30 locations in the US.

www.a2globalshipping.com/nigeria

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by emperorubb: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
cuju:
Thank you for the info. Wanted to use them.

Ship Afrika (www.shipafrika.com) makes things 99% easier. Trust me.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Deeola1(f): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
This is to inform you about the opportunity to advertise your website/product/services on http://forumcitizens.com. We are an online News, Stories, Events & Gossips portal with 12,000+ twitter followers, 1500+ facebook likes, and about 210,000 monthly pageviews. These are currently our stats and steadily growing.

We are offering a 125x125 ad spot on our website FREE (for one month), and you can start paying our normal rate(s) found on this page for any ad format - http://forumcitizens.com/advertise, starting as low as 375 Naira per week.

Interested in a FREE one month ad slot and subsequent weekly or monthly payments? Send an e-mail to advertise@forumcitizens.com with this information...

1) Explanation of the ad you want to run on ForumCitizens.com (i.e
persons, business, event, products, stories, etc).
2) Your phone number and e-mail address.
3) Your 125x125 ad design.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by nairabacks(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2012
Who has heard of GTN Limited ?
Anyone have experience with them ?

Please tell me.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2012
My experience with shipping from the US, so far, has not been smooth sailing.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chinwe11: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2012
cuju:
My experience with shipping from the US, so far, has not been smooth sailing.

please give us details. currently experiencing some difficulty myself
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
I had one successful shipment with impex..and it felt good and the 2nd one I lost 5 perfumes then a note was tucked in my package, saying samples might have been taken by Nigerian customs service..my package was supposed to be 37lbs,but on picking it up it was 31.44lbs I told them 2 take note....on getting home I discovered that 5 of my colognes were missing from the box,I called there customer care unit,I also sent an email..all they could tell me is that the fault is from Nigerian custom service...they couldn't find my stuffs,they couldn't even refund money for the missing 5.66lbs...I sent an email to their HQ in newjersey since 2 weeks ago,yet they haven't replied me,I called yesterday all the phone attendant did was to take my number and promised her supervisor will call me back,Right now I'm thinking of trying out ALLWORLD OR SHIP AFRIKA....any one here ever used them?pls ineed ur views,u can also suggest otther airfreighters that u've tried..
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Brentwood: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mrkuvuki: I had one successful shipment with impex..and it felt good and the 2nd one I lost 5 perfumes then a note was tucked in my package, saying samples might have been taken by Nigerian customs service..my package was supposed to be 37lbs,but on picking it up it was 31.44lbs I told them 2 take note....on getting home I discovered that 5 of my colognes were missing from the box,I called there customer care unit,I also sent an email..all they could tell me is that the fault is from Nigerian custom service...they couldn't find my stuffs,they couldn't even refund money for the missing 5.66lbs...I sent an email to their HQ in newjersey since 2 weeks ago,yet they haven't replied me,I called yesterday all the phone attendant did was to take my number and promised her supervisor will call me back,Right now I'm thinking of trying out ALLWORLD OR SHIP AFRIKA....any one here ever used them?pls ineed ur views,u can also suggest otther airfreighters that u've tried..

I hope you read this soon enough. I used Allworld's service in August to ship to Lagos (sent stuff from California to their New York office). Though they were cheaper than my 2nd option Expedited Shippers, my goods were delayed. The told me it would take 5 working days to Lagos but it took about a month. Their aircraft supposedly developed some faults in Europe and it had to be fixed. So all the goods on board had to wait an eternity for the aircraft to be fixed, I asked why they don't just switch to another but they said they just couldn't. After about a month of 'repairs', the goods finally arrived Lagos. It took another week or more to clear them at the airport. Each time we called the Lagos office, the contact was always evasive. The new York contact didn't help either and was so unapologetic saying there was nothing they could do to speed things up that I had fashied my goods thinking they were a fraud. Thank God my sister was able to pick them up after so long but I vowed never to go back to them. I'm still searching for another shipper.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dammyroja006: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello please i am expecting a package through First class mail international from the US through USPS and i have been tracking it and this was the last update i got below

Processed Through Sort Facility
Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on December 09, 2012 at 7:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

please what do i need to do and will i get further tracking updates on it when it arrives in Nigeria i am so so scared please i need a little advise
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by alanben: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
i need the contact info of hitech courier,and which courier can u recommend to ship lots of laptops and iphones,reply needed asap
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2012
dammyroja006: Hello please i am expecting a package through First class mail international from the US through USPS and i have been tracking it and this was the last update i got below

Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on December 09, 2012 at 7:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

please what do i need to do and will i get further tracking updates on it when it arrives in Nigeria i am so so scared please i need a little advise
dammyroja006: Hello please i am expecting a package through First class mail international from the US through USPS and i have been tracking it and this was the last update i got below

The updates will continue till it is delivered to your address or which ever address you used in Nigeria. You will get the last update informing you that it has been delivered. I have heard of people who used DHL being asked to go and pay an additional fee (duty) depending on what is in the package but I haven't used USPS to Nigeria. I know Nipost use USPS when you send stuff to the US but have no clue if USPS will use Nipost to deliver your item in Nigeria, but if they do, Nipost is quite reliable now especially if the package was registered. So until you receive it, just pray.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by cuju: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2012
The updates will continue till it is delivered to your address or which ever address you used in Nigeria. You will get the last update informing you that it has been delivered. I have heard of people who used DHL being asked to go and pay an additional fee (duty) depending on what is in the package but I haven't used USPS to Nigeria. I know Nipost use USPS when you send stuff to the US but have no clue if USPS will use Nipost to deliver your item in Nigeria, but if they do, Nipost is quite reliable now especially if the package was registered. So until you receive it, just pray.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.