Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197149 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jovi: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2011
@Dodger8, did u find any shipping/cargo company in the Dallas area?, or anyone else pls any reputable company?, I dont want to use private shippers cause i have had a bad experience with them and they take forever, so pls if theres a company that ships from this area let me know!!

The only other alternative will be to ship to Impex in N.J,
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
contact us at

help@allworldinternational.com

or call

1-516-620-0563
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kwalalonpo: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hi everyone, does anyone knows the cheapest way to ship stuffs like phones, Ipad etc to Lagos, Nigeria from Ontario, Canada? Your prompt and Honest response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jhelen: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
pls is there any reliable shipping company in CA? Its too expensive sending your stuff to Dallas before they finally send to nigeria
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
What do you have to ship? We could arrange for pickup in CA ship to Lagos. Give us a call at 1-516-620-0563
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2011
BV SHIPPING SARL
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
Tel : +229 66 36 36 36
E-Mail : bvshipping@hotmail.com

Web : www.bvshipping.fr ( AFRICA )
Web : www.ptpshipping.com ( USA )
Facebook : www.facebook.com/BVshipping

You can contact us in COTONOU ( Benin ) ; we have a shipipng company in USA and in West Africa .

We can offer you very competitive rates with 5 to 6 direct monthly sailings for your Vehicles / Trucks / Containers to BENIN or NIGERIA

Best Regards
Management
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Bee9ice: 9:52pm On May 12, 2011
I have had really good and extremely painful experience with IMPEX WORLDWIDE. At best you don't need to track your shipment cos they get to nigeria before u know it. At worse here is a list of bad things that can happen to ur time sensitive consignment:

- ur item sits in their warehouse until you call to get the tracking and this may be up to a week or more
- they send you u tracking information with dates from another decade
- there is no guarantee when ur items gets to nigeria - flights get rescheduled and they have no control or professional explanation
- Their staffs in nigeria act like they are doing u a favor and are very rude with no sense of dealing with customers whatsoever
- I once shipped 4 separate boxes of phone accesories to them to ship and expected them to re-package and charge me for re-packaging (they do this anyway if ur packaging is too big or bogus). They shipped the little boxes of accesories as-is and one box had just 1 pouch in it and was billed N2600 in nigeria(cost of pouch less than N1k)
- the list is endless when things go wrong
- Summary this company is somebody's hobby. Don't send any time sensitive item over there and if u must use them be ready to take alot of shit!

- They are the cheapest freighting coy ever and perhaps the reason their staffs are rude cos they don't get paid well.
- Good luck using IMPEXWORLDWIDE but be warned and don't bite off your phone when u call and ur told ur item is in the warehouse 2 weeks after you shipped it with overnight express!
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2011

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by rabbits207: 1:10am On Jul 08, 2011
@gbollykore, how sure is this shipping company?please can you give me a head up?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by babytejiri(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2011
Well i think this site can give you more detailed explanation on shipping to Nigeria.
http://www.nigerianewstoday.com.ng/how-to-ship-to-nigeria/
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2011
If you are looking for a reliable shipping company in the U.S. contact Allworld International Shipping. 3 to 7 days for shipping! $3.16 per pound(Shipping and clearing included. You can pay in the U.S. or Nigeria. Door to Door service availible. Contact us at help@allworldinternational.com for any questions.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Real14all: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2011
@ gbollykore (www.everflourishshipping.com) how much do you charge per lbs using everflourishing from usa to nigeria and with how many days
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by DAKT: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2011
Too Many People Have Been Looking For Reputable Freight Forwarders.

As a supplier, contractor or trader in International Goods you can never succeed if your Forwarder is dubious and inexperienced.

Man men LIE, BUT picture don't.

Team DAKT Logistics believe in Pictures and we invite you to view our previous projects gallery on Facebook.

View Photos:http://www.facebook.com/DAKTLOGISTICS?sk=photos

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by babytejiri(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2011
Article on shipping to nigeria. Enjoy it
Visit
http://www.nigerianewstoday.com.ng/shipping-to-nigeria/
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
WWW.EVERFLOURISHSHIPPING.COM ( EVER FLOURISH IS NOW IN OHIO, WE SERVE TOLEDO,CLEVELAND,DAYTON,COLUMBUS, MANSFIELD, ATHENS AND OTHER CITIES IN OHIO CALL 614 556 8966
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by globalaid(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
what of maryland
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
(AIRFREIGHT) Door to Door charges for the under listed countries are:   

COUNTRY   100KG – 499KG   500KG – 999KG   1000KG AND ABOVE

China           8usd                       8usd                                    8usd
Europe       4.5euro                     4.2euro                            4euro
Canada     9cad                          8.5cad                                  8cad
Dubai          6usd                        5.5usd                                  5usd
USA               8usd                      8usd                                   7.5usd
UK              3.5pounds              3.3pounds                             3 pounds
Norway      5euro                         4.5euro                                  4euro
India         7.5usd                         7usd                                   6.5usd
Japan        9usd                           9usd                                      9usd
Asia          9usd                            9usd                                    9usd
South Af   7usd                          6usd                                         5.5usd

We pick right from your suppliers wherever they maybe all over the world, we have partners and agents in more 380 cities
For enquiries contact:

Tochi
tochimasglobal@yahoo.com

FOR :MASGLOBAL EXPRESS AND LOGISTICS
        23 OSOLO WAY AJAO ESTATE
         7/8 BUS STOP AIRPORT ROAD

No hidden payments involved, all you see is all you get
No paymets until shipments arrive at our lagos office

But we don't pick less than 100kg, at most 90kg
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2011

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 1:35am On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 3:58am On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by momojojo: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by momojojo: 1:56am On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Skywriter: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
http://www.proxycart.com The reliable and safe way to shop US online stores
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Ehisod(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Well well well, first time of shipping items into the country and despite the negative reviews I had seen about IMPEX I decided to try them out and boy am I glad I did. Those guys are damn fast it took virtually 3 working days between shipment and delivery. So I am still wondering why all the negative comments about IMPEX. Anyway thanks Impex.

By the way I also decided to try out another shipper as well Allworld International Inc. they are yet to receive my goods for onward shipment to Nigeria so I cannot comment on them yet.

Note: Impex is one of the most affordable shipping option out there.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by allworld: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
If you are looking for a reliable shipping company in the U.S. contact Allworld International Shipping. 3 to5 days for shipping! $3.16 per pound(Shipping and clearing included). You can pay in the U.S. or Nigeria. Door to Door service available.

Contact us at help@allworldinternational.com for any questions.
1-516-620-0563
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jidadex(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
Please has anyone here used Xpedited Shipping before? Please advise about them.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jidadex(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Please has anyone used Xpedited Shipping  before? Please advise about them
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mosquah: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
Try Lotus Logistics in Ca. They are located in Hawthorne, CA. lotuslogistics.net. Hope that helped.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mosquah: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
I tried shipping with Luxury shipping lines again but even though I shipped before the girl there told me they don’t ship personal items anymore. They only ship vehicles and oil equipment now. They also clear titles for 50dollars a container. She said for me to call around first to get a rate for title clearance because most companies charge 150.

I will use them when I need to ship a car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.