Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Signs To Know That Your Urge And Passion For Sex (libido) Is High - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know That Your Urge And Passion For Sex (libido) Is High (1243 Views)

Ease Your Urge Through My Whatsapp Status / My Libido Is Too High. Help!! / Virgin Palaver: My Libido Is Alarmingly High Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know That Your Urge And Passion For Sex (libido) Is High by Franklinolamide(m): 4:28am On May 18, 2017
YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR LIBIDO IS HIGH, READ THIS SIGNS

INTRODUCTION: When we talk about sex we are likely to say sex is the most fantastic that nature has to offer, that's right, sex is enjoyable and cherished by all, it is one of the attributes of that God gave unto men where He said ''multiply, replenish and fill the earth" and this is not possible without sex except other form that are not natural, it is advisable for people to have sex as long you are matured to do so, but the bad and negative aspect of it is when your sexual passion, urge is high and probably out of control then you are now abusing sex rather than enjoying it. you can also read more about Libido on Wikipedia. Sex is really important in any healthy relationship. The amount you have can even vary on a number of different things; your genetics, your partner’s sexual appetite, and whether or not you have a sexual addiction.
But how do you know if your high libido has transformed from something innocent into you saying, ‘I need sex?’Sometimes it’s really hard to tell if you just have a high appetite for sex or if you actually have a real problem. Most people go a very long time without realizing their need for sex is actually a real issue.

Why having a healthy sex life is a good thing

I know there are people out there who slut-shame those who like to get laid. But the thing is, having a lot of sex is actually healthy for you. There are tons of benefits that are both psychological and physical. Not only do you improve your immune system and even make your heart healthier, you also forge a deeper connection with your partner. Intimacy, both physical and emotional, increases when you have a lot of sex. But when does the amount of sex you have become a problem? I need sex! When your want for it becomes an unhealthy need.

CLICK THIS LING TO CONTINUE READING

http://www.thefranklinsblog.com/2017/05/signs-to-know-that-your-urge-for-sex-is-high.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This True?(exclusively Baby(red::b)..) / Have You Ever Been Into An Unwanted Relationship? / Please Help A Really Confused Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.