Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? (769 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by Thepasserby(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2017
To be honest with y'all, I am afraid of how relationships are turning out to be these days. Gone are the days when people in a relationship gave all they had just to make the other person happy. The only thing we are now interested in is Self Interest Now (SIN).

The wedding night has lost its value and importance, a lot of people have even experienced it several times before it arrives. You can read my article on what people do on their wedding night here

This post is written as a reply to my previous post on what ladies could offer in a relationship apart from sex. You can read the previous article here.

Here are three things I think guys should ask for in a relationship apart from sex

1. LOVE
Let the lady love you for you, not out of pity or what you can offer her in terms of material things. It is called a relationship not an employment. The lady should be able to take care of herself even without your help. Ask for her undying love and not her body. When you have her love, you have everything.

2. Loyalty/Respect
Teach her to respect and be loyal to you. It should however be noted that respect is not commanded by physical abuse and fear is never equal to respect. Try by all means to purchase her loyalty. Remember that a lady is a commodity in a market with many buyers. Incase you don't know, from the very moment your lady wakes up from the bed, admirers are already queueing up and waiting for a chance to woo her. It takes more than love to say no to other guys and be with you.

3. Time
If she doesn't have your time, forget it, you are still single. Her time is a precious part of her which she gives to only those who matter most. Don't abuse her time if she has given it to you and do all ot takes to make sure you are a part of her daily schedule.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2017
Oga OP, methinks the question should be... "Apart from sex, what can most of 'em ladies offer in a relationship??"... cool
Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by ben4ever(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2017
That should be the last, because you are defiling yourself and eventually you will get overdose of it.
Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Oga OP, methinks the question should be... "Apart from sex, what can most of 'em ladies offer in a relationship??"... cool

Do you know the story of 'The man, the boy and the donkey'? The moral, basically, is that it is impossible to please people. There's already an active thread with the topic you're suggesting, by this op and same content, that has run into several pages.......and my thought was: don't ask what I have to offer, tell me what you want.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2017
I think apart from sex guys can ask for fvck from dem ladies in a relnship
Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by peter0071(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2017
google.com
Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Do you know the story of 'The man, the boy and the donkey'? The moral, basically, is that it is impossible to please people. There's already an active thread with the topic you're suggesting, by this op and same content, that has run into several pages....... and my thought was: don't ask what I have to offer, tell me what you want.

@TheEmboldened, you maybe right though... cool

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by brandydaniells(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
hehehehehehe ........what a man can do a woman can do it better so if i giver her 1k am expecting 5k in return ..........
Re: Apart From Sex,what Should A Guy Ask For In Relationship? by firstking01(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2017
Yet an over flogged issue.

(1) (Reply)

My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! / An Important Qestions For Ladies And Guys To Answer / LADIES CORNER ! 8 Surprising And Ways To Avoid Sagging Bre@st At Teenage Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.