Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place (8042 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha ntombetoytoy tongue. I used to love following it too but wouldn't go far coz my mom was strict about that, especially towards the end when things got violent in our town and amabhulu were not smiling they had gone from tear gas to grenades. Lol @iziqa...haven't heard word for sometime.

Wow, our experiences are similar but mna it's like I had inkenkqe for toyitoyi. Ndandingeva blow na starch. Wherever it went, I was there, which earned me a lot of beatings from my mom because she thought it was dangerous. But I still went regardless. It was really my thing. Lol, in EL the popular term for iziqa, zigatsi lol. But I wasn't sure if you'd know the term, hence I went deep tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2017
Jayceon:
which years are we looking at here?

As far back as YOU can remember, Jace. OMG, I remember a lot of things. One time the police kicked the door in while we were asleep at night. We woke up to flashlights in our faces. They didn't even have the decency to apologize. I still don't know what they were looking for to this day. Rude people they were.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by digitalrolexx: 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
Lol.....some people actually slept in worse during their uni or nysc days. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, our experiences are similar but mna it's like I had inkenkqe for toyitoyi. Ndandingeva blow na starch. Wherever it went, I was there, which earned me a lot of beatings from my mom because she thought it was dangerous. But I still went regardless. It was really my thing. Lol, in EL the popular term for iziqa, zigatsi lol. But I wasn't sure if you'd know the term, hence I went deep tongue

Hahahaha wawu dedicated girl. Loll@it was really my thing hemadoda. Oh that's the term I'm used to.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha wawu dedicated girl. Loll@it was really my thing hemadoda. Oh that's the term I'm used to.

Tata was a marshal kaloku & since we don't have a brother, I became the son he never had tongue Oh OK, I thought that maybe you guys call it by a different name because I noticed amaXhosa from different places use different terms, although we all understand them eg. Some say tomato gravy, while others say bisto. People from PE call idumatsetse, tappel rice, etc. People from PE though & their love of mixing English with everything-izsnakes, egrassini. Hahaha
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by IdeyFindWife: 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

All those South African shacks are worse off

Spot On!

How they raise generations after generations in those shacks amaze me.

Typical Naija dude would rather hustle up first!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

As far back as YOU can remember, Jace. OMG, I remember a lot of things. One time the police kicked the door in while we were asleep at night. We woke up to flashlights in our faces. They didn't even have the decency to apologize. I still don't know what they were looking for to this day. Rude people they were.
everything I know about apartheid is what I was taught in school,I remember it used feel like a fairy tale

So you were being harassed by police even after 94? lol...
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
Jayceon:
everything I know about apartheid is what I was taught in school,I remember it used feel like a fairy tale

So you were being harassed by police even after 94? lol...

Oh wow, you're a real ntwana tongue Lol @ fairy tale. No, I think the incident happened before that, although I can't remember which year it was because I was young. It's just that I never forgot it.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by hylyne(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
Most guys who live in a place like this, usually celibate or patronize whores .... Lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If I met a guy somewhere, and I liked him. A lot. And he smelt okay and didn't have cockroaches crawling out from under his collar. The fact that he lived here wouldn't be a deal breaker. But for my own health and safety, I would never visit this place. Seeing it alone makes me sick and angry with the government. angry
I think u are indecisive lol...
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Tuksgrad(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Spot On!

How they raise generations after generations in those shacks amaze me.

Typical Naija dude would rather hustle up first!

Lol how many Nigerians raise their kids in slums ? Because from SA 2016 figures only 5%of their population live in shacks and I'm sure the number is decreasing this year .

I'm not from either country but your statement caught my attention. How come your slums are increasing and theirs decreasing?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh wow, you're a real ntwana tongue Lol @ fairy tale. No, I think the incident happened before that, although I can't remember which year it was because I was young. It's just that I never forgot it.
Zar while other kids were doing kids stuff you were busy bothering police...chai this girl grin okay jokes aside...I too have a very sharp memory,I can tell you the things I used to to when I was five and all the games we used to play but anything about those hard times? nah I would be lying to the teeth,tho I do remember those ugly yellow police vans were used up untill '99
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
Jayceon:
Zar while other kids were doing kids stuff you were busy bothering police...chai this girl grin okay jokes aside...I too have a very sharp memory,I can tell you the things I used to to when I was five and all the games we used to play but anything about those hard times? nah I would be lying to the teeth,tho I do remember those ugly yellow police vans were used up untill '99

grin @ ugly yellow police vans. They were called mellow yellows lol. The bigger ones were synonymous with "shit bout to go down" back in the day. You wouldn't see one unless trouble was brewing somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by yemsai(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
I'd rather stay in my father's house!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Tata was a marshal kaloku & since we don't have a brother, I became the son he never had tongue Oh OK, I thought that maybe you guys call it by a different name because I noticed amaXhosa from different places use different terms, although we all understand them eg. Some say tomato gravy, while others say bisto. People from PE call idumatsetse, tappel rice, etc. People from PE though & their love of mixing English with everything-izsnakes, egrassini. Hahaha
Loll . Hahaha i get you. PE lingo is something else lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

grin @ ugly yellow police vans. They were called mellow yellows lol. The bigger ones were synonymous with "shit bout to go down" back in the day. You wouldn't see one unless trouble was brewing somewhere.

Hahahaha ivantyi grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha ivantyi grin

Lol, ja.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
Hey guys​!! This might be another cool way to pretend as if there's nothing if you're looking for a good wife, you may not go to this level though grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Dionnetech: 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza and Zarzar u guys ngempumelelo aphazamisa intambo, am begining sokuzindla uma u Cant baxoxe ngasese
angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by mzhorlah(f): 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
here to observe
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
Dionnetech:
Lionessza and Zarzar u guys ngempumelelo aphazamisa intambo, am begining sokuzindla uma u Cant baxoxe ngasese
angry

If only I understood the rest of what you're saying but OK, we get the point. Peace out.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2017
Dionnetech:
angry

Say what ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

If only I understood the rest of what you're saying but OK, we get the point. Peace out.

Mxm uthini na lo? Lol hay
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Dionnetech: 5:34pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

abe nice usuku othandekayo

Ingabe ubukela isiteshi Lesiprofetho?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Dionnetech: 5:35pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Say what ?
niks
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 5:37pm On May 18, 2017
Dionnetech:
niks

Lol sure ntwana
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Mxm uthini na lo? Lol hay

Hahaha. Mixed masala. The only part that makes sense is the part yangasese. Basically he wants us to continue this conversation yethu in private. Caba siyabhora tongue Oh well. Let's pay respect to our hosts *smirks*
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Dionnetech: 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
Zarzar and Lionessza, Kyk jy na profetiese kanaal?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Mixed masala. The only part that makes sense is the part yangasese. Basically he wants us to continue this conversation yethu in private. Caba siyabhora tongue Oh well. Let's pay respect to our hosts *smirks*

Hahahaha mxm

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
Dionnetech:

abe nice usuku othandekayo

Ingabe ubukela isiteshi Lesiprofetho?

LMAO. That makes no sense. Give it up

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Dionnetech: 5:40pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol sure ntwana
ntwana?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by amakadihot87(f): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
delishpot:
If you were that man, would dating be the first thing on your mind? Well, if she lives in the same area, why not?she already understand how the life be grin grin
Any sane man would hussle instead of weighing himself down with dating. Unless he wants to date because he expects the woman to help him out of that place. If not....
..........you are so right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.