Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Really Pity Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Really Pity Christians (6439 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You. / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

Perhaps u are the one who does not understand what he writes.
U say good and bad thing must happen and they don't happen outside God, yet when asked to define Ur Of you said he was all caring. Are u not contradicting yourself?
so to you, all caring will means no bad occurrence, everything should be cool... No wonder...lol. I can't help you...
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

I wasn't there. If I was there I will tell u not u to tell me. What did me as sperm see?
Even if I think the process was perfectly​ architected so? That's just my thinking, I still don't know how I was formed or where I came from or who formed me or what formed me.

What's ur point? How does the fact that I will mate with a lady in the nearest future prove any God? I never said it was done by me did I? Please refer to my answer when u asked me how my sperm was formed and stop replying me with an answer in ur head.

Ya right, a seed of beans grows, rain falls, sun shines, I am awe at the all, therefore I should now my head five times a day to what ever I think made it possible despite now knowing what it is. What's really Ur point?
my point is those things never occurred accidentally, will you tell me a man orchestrated all those manually?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
yea,, I answered it..
What am referring to here is, you are opposing two words and picking some contradiction between them...you can tell me their contradictions here

I already showed that those four omnis are totally incompatible, what you did then was to use a mortal Seun as example and when I showed that was a terrible mistake you gave me a google link telling me those properties of your god (which you agreed to) are for my own benefit

you're in a catch-22 bro
Re: I Really Pity Christians by Thastie(f): 9:49pm On May 18, 2017
dalaman:
The people I pity the most are muslim women. I wonder and can't get why they happily follow a system that enslaves and doesn't promote them as women and offers anything good for them here on earth and in the so called life after. I truly pity muslim wome sincerely speaking. They happily follow this religion that promotes the male gender above them and degrades them.

Pity yourself please and get enlightened.

Islam don't enslaves women....its total freedom.
As a Muslim woman, I have a right to maintain my father's name in marriage.

Until the 19th century, women dont own their properties. Islam gives me the right to own property. Even in Igbo land women don't inherit properties, until recently.
If you are thinking about polygamy. It's not a must for me as a Muslim woman to go into polygamy, its all about choice. Before marriage I can draw a contract that my husband will not take a second wife, its my right.

In marriage I don't have to spend one penny on the household, my husband has to finance everything. If I spend on the family.... I am doing charity.
And lots more.......tell me what religion beat this?
And I also have a right to choose my partner....whom am going to marry.

Religion is different from culture
Re: I Really Pity Christians by hahn(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
Amberon:
The creator.

You mean Zeus?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
so to you, all caring will means no bad occurrence, everything should be cool... No wonder...lol. I can't help you...

Yes all caring mean no bad occurrence. Partial caring might mean some bad occurrence.
So what does all caring mean to u. Lol...u obviously cannot help me. U have given me the most half baked reply since I started conversing on Nairaland. I doubt u even know what u are saying.
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 9:55pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I already showed that those four omnis are totally incompatible, what you did then was to use a mortal Seun as example and when I showed that was a terrible mistake you gave me a google link telling me those properties of your god (which you agreed to) are for my own benefit

you're in a catch-22 bro
you keep repeating same thing, what I gave you was a clean analogy, you said can God create a stone as heavy that he can't lift it??

And I gave an analogy of can seun delete Nairaland. .

Both are yes..
God can create such but of what importance, I see you came from a Christian background.. Trying to picture God as a powerful superman, you are wrong, because no one has an atom of idea the physical state of God...
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
my point is those things never occurred accidentally, will you tell me a man orchestrated all those manually?

And who said they occured accidentally, when u asked me how I was created what did I reply.

The problem with u is that u were expecting some kind of answers from me and when u didn't get them u still assumed I answered them like that.

Since u are sure that all these things never occurred naturally and where not orchestrated manually by man, can u tell me u are sure it was not orchestrated by some group if faint aliens, or a group of God's, or a big fat and green invisible elephant?

What u don't know, u dont know. Going around worshipping what u think created the universe is pure insanity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 9:59pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

Yes all caring mean no bad occurrence. Partial caring might mean some bad occurrence.
So what does all caring mean to u. Lol...u obviously cannot help me. U have given me the most half baked reply since I started conversing on Nairaland. I doubt u even know what u are saying.
like I said, I can't help you..

You can as well say the student who failed the exams is a bad occurence and all student should have A's...
Re: I Really Pity Christians by hopefulLandlord: 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
you keep repeating same thing, what I gave you was a clean analogy, you said can God create a stone as heavy that he can't lift it??

And I gave an analogy of can seun delete Nairaland. .

Both are yes..
God can create such but of what importance, I see you came from a Christian background.. Trying to picture God as a powerful superman, you are wrong, because no one has an atom of idea the physical state of God...

and you still haven't seen you've shot yourself in the foot, you're digging the hole deeper and deeper

If the being can create a stone that it cannot lift, then it seems that it can cease to be omnipotent!!!

the catch-22 keeps flying over your head bro cheesy
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

And who said they occured accidentally, when u asked me how I was created what did I reply.

The problem with u is that u were expecting some kind of answers from me and when u didn't get them u still assumed I answered them like that.

Since u are sure that all these things never occurred naturally and where not orchestrated manually by man, can u tell me u are sure it was not orchestrated by some group if faint aliens, or a group of God's, or a big fat and green invisible elephant?

What u don't know, u dont know. Going around worshipping what u think created the universe is pure insanity.
lol.. What I dnt know..? I know perfectly who I am worshipping...

The Quran specifically explained how I was developed and formed from a stray semen far long before scientists could think of it... Then why shouldn't I?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and you still haven't seen you've shot yourself in the foot, you're digging the hole deeper and deeper

If the being can create a stone that it cannot lift, then it seems that it can cease to be omnipotent!!!

the catch-22 keeps flying over your head bro cheesy
you still rotating on a spot, God can do anything you can ever think of... Meaning he has no limit, but why will he do that..?

Or in other terms he has the ability to do so but won't do so...

You can as well set yourself on fire since you have the ability of doing so.. Its just dnt make any sense..
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 10:12pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
like I said, I can't help you..

You can as well say the student who failed the exams is a bad occurence and all student should have A's...

How does this example relate to a God being all caring.

Do u know what ALL CARING is? Don't use the word carelessly if u don't know how deep it is.
If u hi to heaven for instance,do u expect some bad occurrence too?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by hopefulLandlord: 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
you still rotating on a spot, God can do anything you can ever think of... Meaning he has no limit, but why will he do that..?

You can as well set yourself on fire since you have the ability of doing so.. Its just dnt make any sense..

what a pity that this person haven't heard of the omnipotent paradox and keeps shooting himself in the foot

he can create a Stone that he can't lit, right that means he can cease to be omnipotent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

you just keep running around in circles, not thinking but typing fast

1 Like

Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
lol.. What I dnt know..? I know perfectly who I am worshipping...

The Quran specifically explained how I was developed and formed from a stray semen far long before scientists could think of it... Then why shouldn't I?

The Quran explain how developed from a straight semen before scientists could think, so what?
How does knowing how ur stray semen develop explain anything?

Besides can u post what Quran says about a stray semen let me even see what is exciting u or what's there that suddenly makes u think u know the who created the process.
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:

If he won't do it, how did u know u can do it. How did u even know what he can or cannot do? Why are u talking about this ur God like he is ur neighbor.

1 Like

Re: I Really Pity Christians by hopefulLandlord: 10:25pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

The Quran explain how developed from a straight semen before scientists could think, so what?

Besides can u post what Quran says about a stray semen let me even see what is exciting u or what's there that suddenly makes u think u know the who created the process.

story of Onan in the Old testament (which predates Quran) shows there's already knowledge about the sperm

1 Like

Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what a pity that this person haven't heard of the omnipotent paradox and keeps shooting himself in the foot

he can create a Stone that he can't lit, right that means he can cease to be omnipotent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

you just keep running around in circles, not thinking but typing fast
You,the article written on wiki keeps saying something, you keep assuming what is never actionable...
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

story of Onan in the Old testament (which predates Quran) shows there's already knowledge about the sperm
and the 3 dark stages..? grin
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

If he won't do it, how did u know u can do it. How did u even know what he can or cannot do? Why are u talking about this ur God like he is ur neighbor.
because he already better than that
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

ok Go through the following:

He has created both sexes, male and female from a drop of semen which has been ejected. (Qur'an, 53:45-46)

Was he not a drop of ejaculated sperm, then a blood-clot which He created and shaped, making from it both sexes, male and female? (Qur'an, 75:37-39)

He Who has created all things in the best possible way. He commenced the creation of man from clay; then He made his progeny from an extract of discarded fluid. (Qur'an, 32:7-cool

We created man from a mingled drop to test him, and We made him hearing and seeing. (Qur'an, 76:2)

Does man reckon he will be left uncontrolled [without purpose]? Was he not once a drop of ejected semen? (Qur'an, 75:36-37)

It is We Who have created you. Why, then, do you not accept the truth? Have you ever considered that [seed] which you emit? Is it you who create it? Or are We the Creator? (Qur'an, 56:57-59)

[We] then formed the drop into a clot and formed the clot into a lump and formed the lump into bones and clothed the bones in flesh; and then brought him into being as another creature. Blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators! (Qur'an, 23:14)

Wait am not done... The 3 dark stages of pregnancy is also present in the Quran: the 3 dark stages:
The darkness of the abdomen
The darkness of the womb
The darkness of the placenta

... He creates you stage by stage in your mothers' wombs in threefold darkness. That is Allah, your Lord. Sovereignty is His. There is no god but Him. So what has made you deviate? (Qur'an, 39:6)

should I continue..?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
because he already better than that

If he will not do it,how then did u know he can do it. How did u know what he can or cannot do?

I didn't as u why he will not do it... English does not seem to be ur strong point right?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:45pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

If he will not do it,how then did u know he can do it. How did u know what he can or cannot do?

I didn't as u why he will not do it... English does not seem to be ur strong point right?
what I want to say is," he already did better than that"

If you know the value of the contents in the Quran, you will know what he can do..
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
ok Go through the following:

Wait am not done... The 3 dark stages of pregnancy is also present in the Quran: the 3 dark stages:
The darkness of the abdomen
The darkness of the womb
The darkness of the placenta

should I continue..?

Seriously u just insulted my intelligence with this nonsense u posted.
So because the Qur'an just said he created male and female from a drop of ejected sperm u are getting excited u actually know the creator?
Any smart person can figure all these out. Any medical practitioner both local or native can figure all that out.
Have u ever taken Ur time to read a medical explanation of how the sperm actually ferterlizes the egg to form the zygote?

Oga, we know all these process even more detail than those superficial writes u drew from the Qur'an. U don't see us bowing our head to nothing.

Knowing the process is one thing, how did the process start, who or what started it is another. What u posted up there is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 10:51pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
what I want to say is," he already did better than that"

If you know the value of the contents in the Quran, you will know what he can do..

What did he do? Better than what exactly...

Is it than junk u posted that is making u value Quran? Don't tell me u are serious.
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 10:59pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

Seriously u just insulted my intelligence with this nonsense u posted.
So because the Qur'an just said he created male and female from a drop of ejected sperm u are getting excited u actually know the creator?
Any smart person can figure all these out. Any medical practitioner both local or native can figure all that out.
Have u ever taken Ur time to read a medical explanation of how the sperm actually ferterlizes the egg to form the zygote?

Oga, we know all these process even more detail than those superficial writes u drew from the Qur'an. U don't see us bowing our head to nothing.

Knowing the process is one thing, how did the process start, who or what started it is another. What u posted up there is a huge joke.
the eye is not blind but the heart is... Even if I show you others you will still be blind, I can't help
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 11:01pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

What did he do? Better than what exactly...

Is it than junk u posted that is making u value Quran? Don't tell me u are serious.
those are junk? You can as well tell me Isaac newton knew the solution to AIDS
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 11:33pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
the eye is not blind but the heart is... Even if I show you others you will still be blind, I can't help

Show me what ? Some shallow writeup by your I'd who has refused to ice us a new edition?

By the way... scientists have gone so much deeper into that little information that is exciting u in ur Quran. What new information on medical field does he have to offer?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 11:36pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
those are junk? You can as well tell me Isaac newton knew the solution to AIDS

Oga, all those things u quoted from Quran does not in any slightest way prove that who ever wrote the Koran had access to any creator. Scientists figure all that out in their own and even much more than was revealed a in ur holy book remember?
He is Is he should give me information about him, who is he,where does he stay, how to I talk with him, where was hi before he created earth? Let him talk to me and explain himself.
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 11:38pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

Show me what ? Some shallow writeup by your I'd who has refused to ice us a new edition?

By the way... scientists have gone so much deeper into that little information that is exciting u in ur Quran. What new information on medical field does he have to offer?
is the Qur'an a medical book? Its an all life book, not dedicated to one topic, for more mouth watering discovery from the Qur'an, check some of my past threads from my profile!.
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 11:42pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

Oga, all those things u quoted from Quran does not in any slightest way prove that who ever wrote the Koran had access to any creator. Scientists figure all that out in their own and even much more than was revealed a in ur holy book remember?
He is Is he should give me information about him, who is he,where does he stay, how to I talk with him, where was hi before he created earth? Let him talk to me and explain himself.
OK.. You expect the Qur'an to say: oo the clitoris widen then the ejaculation takes place after which the uterus expands.... Lol even at that you won't believe.

Oo now you want to talk to him..?
Oo you can't yet, you are still blind..
Re: I Really Pity Christians by Deicide: 1:29am On May 19, 2017
Thastie:

Pity yourself please and get enlightened.

Islam don't enslaves women....its total freedom.
As a Muslim woman, I have a right to maintain my father's name in marriage.

Until the 19th century, women dont own their properties. Islam gives me the right to own property. Even in Igbo land women don't inherit properties, until recently.
If you are thinking about polygamy. It's not a must for me as a Muslim woman to go into polygamy, its all about choice. Before marriage I can draw a contract that my husband will not take a second wife, its my right.

In marriage I don't have to spend one penny on the household, my husband has to finance everything. If I spend on the family.... I am doing charity.
And lots more.......tell me what religion beat this?
And I also have a right to choose my partner....whom am going to marry.

Religion is different from culture
which version of islam is this one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look Up To God...not Man! / Why Should Christians Attend Church? / Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.